[official] Hen Wook Hae And The Power Of Lauism

Guest sassydork_.

You're giving the people here a scare. LOL! Umayos ka. ROFL!

Oh Shut up. Manahimik ka dyan. lol Using tagalog now? XD

Oh, but I love you anyways, thank you for asking about the laumadment for me xD

Hana! Siti! This is the chocolate bar i was telling you about lol!

From Hershey's:

It's.......Oh Henry!

Here's the History of Oh Henry! from Hershey Canada's website:

http://www.hersheycanada.com/en/products/d...henry/index.asp

The OH HENRY! Candy Bar was created by Williamson Candy Company of Chicago. It came into Canada through The Lowney Company in 1924. The bar was named after a boy who used to come into the Williamson Candy Company factory to flirt with the girls making candy. Every time the girls needed to have something done, they would call "Oh Henry!". Hershey Canada acquired the Canadian rights to this bar from Nabisco on July 1st, 1987.

Flirting?lol Oh Henry?....Fitting, no? lmao

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

And here's a pic that i took when we went toi Hawaii. Mochi ice cream!!! I saw it at a mall and it totally reminded me of Henry lol I was like, "i have to try that, so i did"lol so yummmy!!! and I just had to take a pic of them so i turned my camera on, turned off the flash and pretended i was looking at some pix then, "click!" lmao

I LOL'ED HARD AT "OH HENRY" It's seriously fits Henry ohhhhh soooooo wellllllllllllllllllllllllllll Henry is indeed a really big flirt -__-

LOL the mochi ice cream reminds me of this mochi ice cream named 'Mochi de Ice' that I changed into 'Henry the Ice' that I handed Henry when they went to HK LOL XD

OH CRAP, WHERE IS MY QUOTE ON THE HENWOOK ARTICLE?! AJDNJSADNJASNDJASNDJS

Random: Henwook finally stole my heart *bow*

...but not that much. WHO AM I KIDDING ALKSDMNKJSANDJASD

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

From Hershey's:

It's.......Oh Henry!

http://i14.photobucket.com/albums/a323/AstridT/IMG_2017.jpg

The OH HENRY! Candy Bar was created by Williamson Candy Company of Chicago. It came into Canada through The Lowney Company in 1924. The bar was named after a boy who used to come into the Williamson Candy Company factory to flirt with the girls making candy. Every time the girls needed to have something done, they would call "Oh Henry!". Hershey Canada acquired the Canadian rights to this bar from Nabisco on July 1st, 1987.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

And here's a pic that i took when we went toi Hawaii. Mochi ice cream!!! I saw it at a mall and it totally reminded me of Henry lol I was like, "i have to try that, so i did"lol so yummmy!!! and I just had to take a pic of them so i turned my camera on, turned off the flash and pretended i was looking at some pix then, "click!" lmao

http://i14.photobucket.com/albums/a323/AstridT/IMG_1640.jpg

OMG. My two fave desserts. Chocolate and Ice cream. I can just see Mochi face/cheeks looking at those ice cream. Yummy~~~ (both the ice cream and Henry). ^^

Henry chocolate.... flirting with girls?!?! oh no.... only with wookie and hae... haha...

Hi love! what is your name and how old are you? :lol: (cause the HWH thread is full with pervy peeps.) And the most important question!

HAVE YOU BEEN CLAIM!!!!!!!

IF NOT YOUR MINE MINE MINE!! BACK OFF YOU OTHER PEEPS! :lol:

You can call me "Doreen". I'm 21 y.o. (am I older than most of you here?? I'm kind of shy if I am. hehe...)

I'm not yet claimed. I'm very new to HWH fandom.

this couple are always beside each other.... they make the most of their time while hae is not around... proly he's playing around somewere again... hehe

^ can I claim u first? :lol: before siti can officially claim u. please be mine? *hands over hae stickers* 8D

new to the HWH fandom. please join this big wacky family then ^____________________^ (we don't bite :D )

Hae is probably bothering the other members *nods* Hae can't dedicate himself to only an OT3 :lol:

Guest lovelyjen

Wow, I'm pretty sure you get along without me, yall don't need me anymore~

By the way, what does DND mean? Do not disturb?

Too lazy to backtrack, but I did see the the article about Henry talking about Ryeowook, it was so cute. Thanks for translating ^^

^ can I claim u first? :lol: before siti can officially claim u. please be mine? *hands over hae stickers* 8D

new to the HWH fandom. please join this big wacky family then ^____________________^ (we don't bite :D )

Hae is probably bothering the other members *nods* Hae can't dedicate himself to only an OT3 :lol:

WHAT! HELL NO! *SLAM FIST*

DOREEN IS MINE GET IT! MINE!!

Too lazy to backtrack, but I did see the the article about Henry talking about Ryeowook, it was so cute. Thanks for translating ^^

AWWW, JENMI I LOVE CHU~ YOU ARE NOT IGNORED. I STILL HAVE SOME LUST FOR YOUR HUBBY THOUGH *__*

TO DOREEN: Hey your not old here! Judy and Jill are the oldest *COUGH*

=___=

WHAT!

you are an important part of this family. LOL. even though you anchor us when we get too crazy XD

SO MY POINT IS: WE NEED YOU. DON'T LEAVE US. otherwise mimi :ph34r:

Guest sassydork_.

I'm either blind...or oblivious over henwook to see this only now... -__-

87f4ec03a4c2fb613912bbakj5.jpg

wow...why is this henwook disease only getting into me today? .__.

Guest lovelyjen

AWWW, JENMI I LOVE CHU~ YOU ARE NOT IGNORED. I STILL HAVE SOME LUST FOR YOUR HUBBY THOUGH *__*

>_> my hubby is mine, you can't have him~

=___=

WHAT!

you are an important part of this family. LOL. even though you anchor us when we get too crazy XD

SO MY POINT IS: WE NEED YOU. DON'T LEAVE US. otherwise mimi :ph34r:

DDDDDDDDDDDD: What are you trying to imply here?

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO I topped a page, what's this?

;__; I want my internet fixed soon...

^ JUDEI. I'M ON MSN. like get your butt on at times. you should talk to us once in a while if you're depressed. *sigh* just saying . . .

and SJM SHOULD BE IN SMTOWNLIVE FOR BANGKOK. things look set (at least for now). I'm excited !!!! :D :D :D

AWW, I went to sleep after I posted that. T.T

Well, It was bec of my freaken MS Office, it got locked I have no freaken idea why. T.T

Ohhh the price I pay for getting it illegally.. Y.Y

From Hershey's:

It's.......Oh Henry!

I LOLED HARD!!!! LOL!!!! XD

MAGNAE DID YOU RECEIVE MY PM?? Damn it i totally screw up again *headesk* . I've shouldn't have put the DND status!!.....aish. No wonder I was feeling uneasy the whole day and i knew i might regret something if i put DND......

now i know why. Talk to me okay!!. I'll be waiting for you.

I did, just now. LOLZ. I'll talk to you soon.

my head exploded when I saw these

:wub:

they are so in love ;~;

I DIED. I'M DEAD, GONE, NO MORE.

Oh Shut up. Manahimik ka dyan. lol Using tagalog now? XD

Oh, but I love you anyways, thank you for asking about the laumadment for me xD

No big. Too bad it ended up that way. Really sorry. T.T

Jennybeans, what are you talking about? Don't be like that!

owww... they are so cute... they're like glued to each other.... I'm kinda missing them nowadays, not only HWH but SJM as a whole. They've got performances, yeah, but I'm hoping to them in shows so that there's more interaction. Hehe.

So who claimed me?

JU.lOl ???

Sanity?

Hey, how should I call you???

Anyway, is it really final that SJM will perform in SM Town Live Bangkok??

How about Super Show Shanghai??

Guest kiirohana

^

You're from the Phils? Me too.

Hae can get really playful at times. Maybe that's why he's with the younger members always. Well, for Kyuhyun, he can live with his computer games all day. Hehe. But among the 3 Hae seems to be the youngest in terms of attitude. He's very innocent and sensitive, naive at times.

OMG. My two fave desserts. Chocolate and Ice cream. I can just see Mochi face/cheeks looking at those ice cream. Yummy~~~ (both the ice cream and Henry). ^^

Henry chocolate.... flirting with girls?!?! oh no.... only with wookie and hae... haha...

You can call me "Doreen". I'm 21 y.o. (am I older than most of you here?? I'm kind of shy if I am. hehe...)

I'm not yet claimed. I'm very new to HWH fandom.

this couple are always beside each other.... they make the most of their time while hae is not around... proly he's playing around somewere again... hehe

owww... they are so cute... they're like glued to each other.... I'm kinda missing them nowadays, not only HWH but SJM as a whole. They've got performances, yeah, but I'm hoping to them in shows so that there's more interaction. Hehe.

So who claimed me?

JU.lOl ???

Sanity?

HELLO DOREEEN >.>

OMG.... U DONT HAPPEN TO BE DOREEN DY >.> ARE U???

YES IM FROM THE PHILIPPINES AND YES HAE IS SUCH A PLAYFUL CUTIE!!!!!! LIKE HE'S THE YOUNGEST!!!! AND I LAUVEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE HIM FOR THAT <3

AIGOOO YESH HENWOOK ARE GLUED... BUT PLEASE >.> HENHAE WINS *NOD* * RUNS AWAYS FROM HENWOOK FANS WHICH IS ALMOST EVERYONE EXCEPT ME AND ASTRID* *RUUUUUUUUUUUUUUN*

*CAME BACK*

ju.LOL=JUDY

SANITY=SITI

BUT PLEASE CAN I CLAIM U?! U'LL BE MY FIRST CLAIM! AND WE'RE FROM SAME COUNTRY SO PLEASEEEEEE >.> WEHEHEH LOL J/K UNNIE AND SITI WILL KILL ME IF I DID >.>

^ JUDEI. I'M ON MSN. like get your butt on at times. you should talk to us once in a while if you're depressed. *sigh* just saying . . .

and SJM SHOULD BE IN SMTOWNLIVE FOR BANGKOK. things look set (at least for now). I'm excited !!!! :D :D :D

BANGKOK!!!! AIGOOO HWH LOVENEST!!!!! WEEEEEEEEEEEH LET THEM PLLLEEEEEASE HAVE AN INTERVIEW! WITH THAT SAME THAI INTERVIEWER! HE'S COOL! AND ALSO THAT THAI TRANSLATOR THEY SEEM SO CHUMMY WITH !!!

yaaaaa lily......... actually i've always been hanging out around HWH thread, it was my homepage for a while XD

why are henhaes always over powered by henwook... :tears:

@ http://i318.photobucket.com/albums/mm417/k.../hwh-hhkiss.gif

henry: haeeee!!!

hae: what?? i do this all the time

ryeowook: oh silly hae, you think you'll sway him!! (fake smile... SMIRK!!!** but covers it up) pshhhh me and henLi got something more than that~~ lalala

Hello lily!! aigooo henwook fan >.> astrid we are sooooooo outnumbered here >.>

wahh homepage!!! now that's dedicated!

and lol ur caps wahhaahhaha

post more often mkey!!!!

and just in case... are u underage? cuz astrid everyone here can get... kinda... lol

Heeeheeeee!! I'LL EAT YOU UP!!! lol henhae's anthem wooohoo!! lol you know i luv it :wub:

When Siti sees this, she might counter you with Mirotic again lol! *..come on, come on!... i got you..under my skin..* lol

hello!!! Hae fan!! pwease do come here more often!! the more the merrier! lol

afjkkjdilejidj!! Seriously!!?!!! There's a chance they could be in HWH's LoveNest??? oh please please please be true!! :D

HI Lily!!! please do hang out w/ us more often heehee!! join our craziness, spazzingz and perviness appreciation for hwh lol :lol:

teehee your caps :lol: Wookie is possessive yesh lol

From Hershey's:

It's.......Oh Henry!

[im] IMG_2017.jpg

[mg] IMG_1640.jpg

i wanna eat those mochi ice cream! omg!!!! and flirting oh henry lol whahahahahah

good thing she didnt counter my eat u up >.> because if she did... i'd counter back and this would have never ended

WHAAAT?! WE NEED YOU HERE! >.> HOW COULD YOU SAY THAT T_T >.>

-------

i was supposedto post up some henwook-ish pics i found in sjm thread >.> but since henhae's outnumbered.... i wont >.> just take the links >.> hmph

http://i318.photobucket.com/albums/mm417/kiirohana/3.jpg

http://i318.photobucket.com/albums/mm417/kiirohana/2.jpg

http://i318.photobucket.com/albums/mm417/kiirohana/1.jpg

and could someone please cap them ? >.> i think they're kinda cappable >.> but to lazy to make mine >.>

hae's with wonnie when the henwook is... T_T hae stop playing around will u! look at the henwook!!! >.> but then again that's ur nature >.>

RIEHAE: Doreen listen to me honey! I OFFICIALLY CLAIMED YOU! Do not LISTEN to Judy! She wants to make you her slave!!

OPPA: WHAT!! You touch Doreen and I'll tell Jill to let you be bottom for the rest of tyour life! >8DDDDDD

Anyway peeps.....

I think i am officially obsess with NOBODY O.O. NOBODY definitely could be Henwook #2 song beside MIROTIC.

1_2.jpg

You know I still love you baby

And it will never change

EDIT:

Okay so anyway i took this name analysis thingie and being curious i type HENRY's name lol!

[i]The name of Henry creates an overly-sensitive nature which causes you to sense and feel far more than you can understand or put into words.

You have a deep, artistic, and creative side which shows through a love for music and literature.

Writing is a more natural mode of expression for your deeper thoughts and feelings than the spoken word.

You have an ability to concentrate and work intently on anything which holds your interest.

However, you prefer to avoid routine, monotony, and mental tasks.

^WHY DOES IT SOUND SO CLOSE TO HENLI'S CHARACTERISTIC!

Guest kiirohana

^^

NO NO NO NO NO!!!!!!! NOBODY SONG IS NOT FOR HENWOOK YOU HEAR ME!!! and im not saying it's henhae either!!! becaue if either one... then.. what about the OT3?!!!!! unless it goes.... "We want nonodynobody but you!" >.>

and I did take back the claiming! i was just kidding >.> you and unnie decide who claims >.> and astrid won't listen to you anyways >.>

Guest lovelyjen

I was being Emo yesterday~ hehehee, of course this thread wouldn't be as entertaining without me~

The people that came to fix my internet said that the problem was more serious than they thought, so my internet is still messed up until tomorrow, is what he said.

From Hershey's:

It's.......Oh Henry!

WOW THOSE LOOK SO YUMMY *drooling* the green one is calling for me *___* and LOL @ the OH HENRY. I saw that reference once but I seriously had no idea what it was about until now. Henry the Flirt is right. look at all the victims he has under his SPELL ;) muahahahha !

*coughs* OMGGGG HAPPY BIRTHDAY SITI!!!!! AIGOOOO I WAS AT WORK TODAY WHEN IT WAS UR BDAY. OMGOSHHHHH SITI UR FINALLY 20 !! am I right? am I right?? <__< I'm sorry I can't do math .____.

:o

I think you're just oblivious :lol: but but but . . . you know a disease lasts for quite a while. your henwook disease - is it still here or gone already? XD

>_> my hubby is mine, you can't have him~

DDDDDDDDDDDD: What are you trying to imply here?

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO I topped a page, what's this?

;__; I want my internet fixed soon...

I'm implying if you leave us MIMI SHALL BE :ph34r: (think what you like XD )

AWW, I went to sleep after I posted that. T.T

Well, It was bec of my freaken MS Office, it got locked I have no freaken idea why. T.T

Ohhh the price I pay for getting it illegally.. Y.Y

I DIED. I'M DEAD, GONE, NO MORE.

LOL. your illegal thing with MS OFFICE still cracks me up.

ARE YOU ALIVE YET? *pokes/prods/pushes/kicks* YAH! WAKE UP! :lol:

So who claimed me?

JU.lOl ???

Sanity?

I'm not 100% sure if SJM will perform at SMTOWN @ BANGKOK. it seems there's a good chance but *shrugs* Super Show Shanghai is confirmed since the song list came out. unless SM decides to screw things up as always <_<

AIGOOO YESH HENWOOK ARE GLUED... BUT PLEASE >.> HENHAE WINS *NOD* * RUNS AWAYS FROM HENWOOK FANS WHICH IS ALMOST EVERYONE EXCEPT ME AND ASTRID* *RUUUUUUUUUUUUUUN*

*CAME BACK*

ju.LOL=JUDY

SANITY=SITI

BUT PLEASE CAN I CLAIM U?! U'LL BE MY FIRST CLAIM! AND WE'RE FROM SAME COUNTRY SO PLEASEEEEEE >.> WEHEHEH LOL J/K UNNIE AND SITI WILL KILL ME IF I DID >.>

hae's with wonnie when the henwook is... T_T hae stop playing around will u! look at the henwook!!! >.> but then again that's ur nature >.>

aiyahhhh. *throws knife* there are many henhae/henwook fans here. although most of them are lurkers :lol: but but but heyy OT3 yesss? :D Hae should really stop fooling around and look at the Henwook. he needs to spice things up b/c he's making things too easy for Henwook WAHAHAHHAHAHAHA ;)

I was being Emo yesterday~ hehehee, of course this thread wouldn't be as entertaining without me~

The people that came to fix my internet said that the problem was more serious than they thought, so my internet is still messed up until tomorrow, is what he said.

i wish your internet's back soon T__T jennnn ~ i missed you <___<

Yah! What's up with the claiming battle? lol! to end it, I'LL claim Doreen!l weeeheeeeeeeeeee lol :lol:

Siti: Hey! Judy and I are not old!! We're just old-ER lol and you guys are just young lmao! what bottome thing?lol! after my claiming Doreen, you might wanna bottome ME!llmao :lol:

Hana: I'm not a pervie mkay?lol! i just have intense appreciation for the hwh lol! the hwh are basically and literally flaunting their love for each other to us and I, being the good person that i am lol, am just appreciating and admiring the fanservicing/hardwork that they always give/show us. TOTALLY NOT MY FAULT! lmao

riehae: I'm not a pervie. really, i'm not! lol! ok, maybe sometimes i do get a little too umm...excited? and it comes out not so ummm...disney channel lmao

Hmmm...."Nobody" for Henwook???....Henhae seiously needs another song lol ....i shall hunt for some lol!

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

^ Don't they look yummy?lol! (like Henry! heehee) I like the green one too. I think it's green tea-flavour..Yum-oh!!

I hope the Super Show Shanghai one is already set. it only makes sense for them to be there. Seriously China is their territory lol! *hoping & praying & wishing that the concert will go smoothly for our SJM boyz...yesh ALL 7 of them* :D

And hoping the SM concert in Bangkok is true. First of all, it's HWH's lovenest lol! lots of HWH happened there and the Thai camerapeople seem to luv them. Second, they're pretty well-received there and the Thai fans have been amazing to our SJM boyz :D Third, because I want them to have interviews in Thailand again esp with the Club 7 host and that guy translator lol they're awesome to the boyz :D

Yesh hwh OT3 ftw!!! :wub:

but I still wish more Henhae-biased peeps come out of hiding lol Hana and I are outnumbered T_T lol

No leaving this thread. EVER! lol let's all stay together. HWH love will keep us alive and will keep us together lol

Hello Everyone!!!!! I have been a silent reader for a while, but now is the time to say hi.. so HIIIIII!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I am a hugeeeee Henry fan, but I am a lover of the HenWookHae, but more a HenHae fan than anything!!! They are sooo cutteee together. I am always on this forum I just never posted! HENHAE FTW!!!! ^_^

Guest lovelyjen

HI~ Kammakazza~ Welcome to the thread!!!

DDDDDDDDDD:

I can't believe I forgot to wish you a Happy Birthday, you can ask what you want from me, >__<

Hello Everyone!!!!! I have been a silent reader for a while, but now is the time to say hi.. so HIIIIII!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I am a hugeeeee Henry fan, but I am a lover of the HenWookHae, but more a HenHae fan than anything!!! They are sooo cutteee together. I am always on this forum I just never posted! HENHAE FTW!!!! ^_^

Hello!!! Welcome!!! hope you can join us more often. We're not scary, i promise! haha :lol: and we're not that pervy either lmao!

YaY!!! another hwh and Henhae fan!! weeeheeee!!! I know! so cute together :wub:

Hana! we got another one!! yay!! :lol::D

----------------------------------------------------------------------

SITI!! Happy Birthday!!!

happybday.gif

cr: as tagged

Yah! What's up with the claiming battle? lol! to end it, I'LL claim Doreen!l weeeheeeeeeeeeee lol :lol:

Siti: Hey! Judy and I are not old!! We're just old-ER lol and you guys are just young lmao! what bottome thing?lol! after my claiming Doreen, you might wanna bottome ME!llmao :lol:

Hana: I'm not a pervie mkay?lol! i just have intense appreciation for the hwh lol! the hwh are basically and literally flaunting their love for each other to us and I, being the good person that i am lol, am just appreciating and admiring the fanservicing/hardwork that they always give/show us. TOTALLY NOT MY FAULT! lmao

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

^ Don't they look yummy?lol! (like Henry! heehee) I like the green one too. I think it's green tea-flavour..Yum-oh!!

I hope the Super Show Shanghai one is already set. it only makes sense for them to be there. Seriously China is their territory lol! *hoping & praying & wishing that the concert will go smoothly for our SJM boyz...yesh ALL 7 of them* :D

And hoping the SM concert in Bangkok is true. First of all, it's HWH's lovenest lol! lots of HWH happened there and the Thai camerapeople seem to luv them. Second, they're pretty well-received there and the Thai fans have been amazing to our SJM boyz :D Third, because I want them to have interviews in Thailand again esp with the Club 7 host and that guy translator lol they're awesome to the boyz :D

Yesh hwh OT3 ftw!!! :wub:

but I still wish more Henhae-biased peeps come out of hiding lol Hana and I are outnumbered T_T lol

No leaving this thread. EVER! lol let's all stay together. HWH love will keep us alive and will keep us together lol

GOSH WE ELDERS NEED TO BE APPRECIATED HERE hmph :ph34r:

I mean we have SENIORITY!! YEAHH! *cheers* :lol:

and no! I'm claiming Doreen <__<;; I have bribes *flashes cutie Hae* you know you want it ;) ;)

and you are so right jill ! HWH are flaunting their love :wub: it's not like we're MAKING them. they're WILLING and seriously totally in love with each other ^______^ SMTOWN makes me so happy, thinking back on the lovely photos makes me so warm and fuzzy XDD Hae should've approached Henry. he basically saw Henwook and ran to molest the others XDD oh Hae learn to look at our OT3 :D

I'm right with you. I will make sure HWH's HARDWORK will not go to waste. skinship ftw!! ^_^v

hello kamakazza! :)

I'm glad a silent reader has stepped forward. I know it's hard but you did it! ^^;; Oooh another HenHae fan! see Henhae is very popular :D ahh now Hana and jill will ask you to team up against us :sweatingbullets:

^ the gif is so cute! :D :D :D

Archived