[Drama 2008] Glory Of Family / Family Honor 가문의 영광

shirley

• Replies 7.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

sad to say none yet ...only chinese subs...

today's episode was so entertaining..

preview : :w00t:ks admitted to his sister that he likes danah...

ah ... so i didn't hear wrongly. hehe.

I find TY to be the most refreshing character! This guy isn't perfect but he knows the rules and he uses them quite wittingly to keep 'folks' in their places and it's funny watching him do it! O-ma! O-ma! O-ma! :P

i like TY. even though he's loud & is obnoxious at times ... i find him really funny. and he's got a good heart underneath all those blusters. haha.

Same sentiment... think KS's sis felt that her brother dating DA to divert HK attention on DA... But I choose to believe KS truly begins liking on DA :lol::lol: Indeed the HA Family will slowly face new changes on the household with YI around... male / famale dine in the same hall !!

I really hope so too and choose to believe that of KS. I would hate it if he hurt her later on. Look at the way he looks at DA. I do wonder what he said when he was saying something out loud to himself when looking at DA's childhood pix in today's episode. We still don't have any clue why KS possess that pix yet right? I think another thing that might have attracted KS to DA is how courteous and patient she is in dealing with his parents even if they do behave and talk tactlessly at times. At least she doesn't appear to stick her nose up at their behavior.

Guest chubb1fox

I really hope so too and choose to believe that of KS. I would hate it if he hurt her later on. Look at the way he looks at DA. I do wonder what he said when he was saying something out loud to himself when looking at DA's childhood pix in today's episode. We still don't have any clue why KS possess that pix yet right? I think another thing that might have attracted KS to DA is how courteous and patient she is in dealing with his parents even if they do behave and talk tactlessly at times. At least she doesn't appear to stick her nose up at their behavior.

ok, lol. i don't wanna spoil it, but i don't want people to misunderstand what is going on at the moment. so imma hide the content. I SWEAR, dont look, if u dont wanna know the future of this drama.

KS doesnt like her at the moment. hes just lured towards her, not a feeling of like, but just something. of course, it'll turn in to romance later later, but at this point, he feels a pull towards her because of the attitude she gives him. he keeps saying myoohae (묘해) which means shes strange, compared to normal people, so dats the pull he feels. he also stated that hes a guy that likes to "hunt" for his reward, and hes a guy of deception and dealing (liek the first episode, when he was dealing with DA for the place ticket). His one weakness is his sister, so he uses his two qualities, makes a deal with DA and hopes to decieve the student. at the moment hes a guy that can get a girl, but doesnt feel for girls. he specifically says, "don't believe anything i say to you starting now." of course, he means this at first, but later, he WILL fall for her. adurr. KS will change slowly throughout the drama through a game of deception, making this drama fun! but DA will still hold onto her husband, (hence, the fact that she wears like no clothing (i feel bad for her, cuz she was so many outside shots in the drama, and its like -12*C in korea...)) DA will continue thinking that everything KS says is a lie, because it is just a game. but KS will soon MEAN everything he says. Thus, DA will be the one to most likely hurt KS in the game. So at this point, there is NO romance going on between any couple except for the dad and the newly wed stepmom. since they're happily married, (though the stepmom will have a lot of happenings around the house especially with the grannie) the drama will convert over to another couple and focus on them. Most likely the twins couplings will happen together. since they divorced together, it would make more sense to get them with someone together. its a stereotypical twin thing. While DA and KS's game will go on for a while, ending in a dramatic get-together near the end. and i doubt KS's sister and the guy will get together, but that's just my opinion. the other stuff i said, is pretty solid fact.

haha, so yes. if u gots questions, feel free to ask. i just dont want people to misunderstand what's going on in the drama, because then, u interpret the drama in a wrong way, which can give you a different perspective than wat the writer wants the audience to see.

Guest rainy75

summary's out for ep17 in Chinese

第17集劇情概略:

江石將丹雅送到家門外時對丹雅作出請求跟自己來一場戀愛如何?他不明白妹妹為何會對賢圭有那種感覺,而賢圭又對你的那種感覺,他這個請求可能有點膛突,但為了瞭解妹妹的心病,他希望獲得丹雅的幫忙,另方面丹雅亦可以因為這個戀愛而令賢圭明白他的單戀是不行的!他真的很想知道這種人的關係是怎麼樣,我知這是利用何教授,但是希望何教授好好考慮我這個提議,他亦知道這種合作很荒謬,但假如能夠成功的話,不旦可以救贖自己妹妹的問題亦可以同時解決了何教授跟賢圭的問題,江石知道這個提議一定不會獲得成功,於是他轉身想離去,這時冊雅竟然答應江石的提議,江石跟著說出一旦決定了此事就要如何,如何的進行,當然他們的所謂戀愛只限於在學校江石妹妹跟賢圭的面前,不過江石亦有要求就是要丹雅跟自己的配合才能夠成功,丹雅亦提議明天開始;丹雅回到家後坐著望向天,〔丹雅的心好像在問死去的丈夫對自己答應江石的提議是否正確?這種事情都答應,她到底是怎樣的一回事呢?〕江石在車上亦回想剛才為何向一個女子提出這種請求呢?這個請求任何女生應該不會答應的,為何她會答應呢?江石可能認為沒可能自己會喜歡上丹雅的,但為何總是控制不了自己對這個女子的感情呢?他從來沒有對一個女人上心,為何?為何?

回到家裡的江石被母親拉著要為他找相親對像,但是江石說自己現在沒時間理會這些事情,這些事情日後才處理吧,但是父母仍然很希望江石有時間跟這些女生見見面,飲咖啡之類,但江石說飲咖啡時又吵架的話不是浪費時間?遲些才商議吧!然後上樓探望妹妹,江石問妹妹明天上學有問題嗎?如果有問題的話就不要勉強,妹妹說沒關係,江石再跟妹妹說如果見到賢圭的話,感到呼吸困難的話就作深呼吸,於是江石說明天由自己送她上學;

翌日,江石送妹妹上學後就找丹雅,賢圭見到江石跟丹雅來到博物館,於是賢圭跟著他們,賢圭見到他們兩一起,江石故意在賢圭面前約丹雅吃飯,丹雅答應江石,江石見到賢圭後稱呼他為朋友,然後離去,賢圭走到丹雅面前問丹雅為何要跟那人一起吃飯,丹雅說人的心是很難理解,你以為很瞭解我,但其實你不是很瞭解我一樣,賢圭聽後很傷心的走開;〔江石跟丹雅的第一步成功〕

這天河會長要將婚禮上的禮節交給仁英,於是拜托三月奶奶送去仁英家,三月奶奶帶同丹雅到仁英的家,這時江石打電話給丹雅,他問丹雅在何處?在學校的時候他們約了一起吃飯的,但是丹雅說沒時間跟他一起,因為她有事不能應約,江石也就算了,然後江石要求跟丹雅談談明天的假裝事情,丹雅聽完後就收線,江石說自己第一次被女生先過自己收線,江石沒有因為被丹雅拒絕而感到不高興,他反而認為丹雅更加吸引自己哦!跟其她女生不一樣的哦!

三月奶奶原來並不知道仁英有了身孕,所以當她吩咐在新婚夜要注意的事情時被仁英的說話嚇了一跳,最後都是由丹雅來解釋才可以完滿的解決三月奶奶的尷尬;回到家後三月奶奶望著石浩社長一直偷笑,河社長知道三月奶奶偷笑的原因後亦感到尷尬非常的返回自己房間去,這時姑姐出來大聲將姪子的未來妻子已經懷孕的事情說出來令河社很不好意思呢?〔這段姑姐很有趣〕

翌日,江石要求會計部盡快找來對公司有興趣的賣家,雖然是急了點,但這是他一貫的作風,江石又請來一位得力助手當自己的祕書,這時泰英要江石簽署文件,但被新來的祕書要求出示証件感到不爽,當被江石告知會長將跟仁英結婚的事情後心情更加不爽,於是他馬上到英仁的辦公室去質問為何要高調跟向全公司公告?仁英說有何不可,她們結婚又不是見不得人,為何要低調進行呢?泰英見到丹雅也在之後問她為何到來?丹雅沒有說清楚跟仁英是商量有關婚禮的事情,因為她知道哥哥是火爆性格,不可以在他耍脾氣時跟他說話,泰英跟仁英頂撞後就怒氣沖沖的離開;

這時江石正跟祕書商量事情,當他見到丹雅在等電梯的時候馬上上前邀丹雅一起吃午飯,在餐廳江石對丹雅昨日跟自己的配合很完美,他希望往後都保持著這種完美的合作,最後江石送丹雅回學校,當丹雅準備下車的時候,江石注意到妹妹又在等賢圭,果然在不遠處賢圭正走近妹妹的視線,江石要丹雅將安全帶扣上,然後開車駛近賢圭,故意讓賢圭見到自己跟丹雅親蜜的舉動,下車後又走到丹雅面前為丹雅將自己身上的圍巾為丹雅帶上,然後才開車離開;丹雅若無其事的走到賢圭身邊,賢圭問丹雅為何要跟那人一起?丹雅再次拒絕跟賢圭繼續這樣拖拖拉拉繼續下去!〔從她答應江石的戀愛提議後就決定硬下心來要令賢圭對自己死心就是了!〕

大婚的日子終於到來,這是宗家的婚禮場面,所以有很多人參觀,江石跟父母一起到賀,丹雅招呼他們上坐後,賢圭又跟丹雅的同事到來,江石跟賢圭打招呼,賢圭只是怒目望著江石;婚禮就開始了,在婚禮進行時江石母親不停的問婚禮情況,丹雅很細心的向她解釋,江石站在一旁眼中只注視著丹雅而已;

婚禮完成後,仁英向會長說為何一定要穿著韓服?會長為仁英按摩,之後又要向長輩敬禮,然後一對新人回到自己的房間去,仁英將一部古老流聲機送給河會長,說是自己父親的禮物,她希望會長會喜歡,而她亦連同一些舊唱片送給會長,想不到河萬石會長竟然很滿意這份禮物哦!

夜裡仁英開了一個小型燒烤晚會,趁食物未熟的時候,仁英為了社長的三名兒女對自己的稱呼作出決定,她說自己暫時對於成為他們的新媽媽稱呼並不習慣,所以希望他們日後仍然稱呼自己為李室長,但泰英竟然要叫媽媽,〔不久前泰英跟丹雅及哥哥說自己怎樣也不能稱呼仁英為母親的但現在竟然是最先承認稱呼仁英為母親,真是有趣的人物哦!這段亦是最有趣的場面〕眾人被泰英的說話弄得啼笑皆非,之後仁英拉會長一起跳舞,全家人亦在一片好氣氛下祝賀父親的新婚大日子,然後結束今晚的劇情!

預告中,江石妹妹問哥哥為何跟丹雅一起時,江石對妹妹說自己喜歡那女人〔丹雅〕期待明晚的劇情發展!

(by 王京 @koreanwind.net)

hmm.. :unsure:

did anyone record today... i didnt catch it.. *sigH*..

Episode 17 - LQ asf file 120MB - recorded from tvants

(just the tiniest bit missing because I press the record button too slow. :ph34r: ... I think it missed out the part KS asked DA to date him & start after he walked over to stand in front of her)

http://www.sendspace.com/file/9tnnmi

ok, lol. i don't wanna spoil it, but i don't want people to misunderstand what is going on at the moment. so imma hide the content. I SWEAR, dont look, if u dont wanna know the future of this drama.

KS doesnt like her at the moment. hes just lured towards her, not a feeling of like, but just something. of course, it'll turn in to romance later later, but at this point, he feels a pull towards her because of the attitude she gives him. he keeps saying myoohae (묘해) which means shes strange, compared to normal people, so dats the pull he feels. he also stated that hes a guy that likes to "hunt" for his reward, and hes a guy of deception and dealing (liek the first episode, when he was dealing with DA for the place ticket). His one weakness is his sister, so he uses his two qualities, makes a deal with DA and hopes to decieve the student. at the moment hes a guy that can get a girl, but doesnt feel for girls. he specifically says, "don't believe anything i say to you starting now." of course, he means this at first, but later, he WILL fall for her. adurr. KS will change slowly throughout the drama through a game of deception, making this drama fun! but DA will still hold onto her husband, (hence, the fact that she wears like no clothing (i feel bad for her, cuz she was so many outside shots in the drama, and its like -12*C in korea...)) DA will continue thinking that everything KS says is a lie, because it is just a game. but KS will soon MEAN everything he says. Thus, DA will be the one to most likely hurt KS in the game. So at this point, there is NO romance going on between any couple except for the dad and the newly wed stepmom. since they're happily married, (though the stepmom will have a lot of happenings around the house especially with the grannie) the drama will convert over to another couple and focus on them. Most likely the twins couplings will happen together. since they divorced together, it would make more sense to get them with someone together. its a stereotypical twin thing. While DA and KS's game will go on for a while, ending in a dramatic get-together near the end. and i doubt KS's sister and the guy will get together, but that's just my opinion. the other stuff i said, is pretty solid fact.

haha, so yes. if u gots questions, feel free to ask. i just dont want people to misunderstand what's going on in the drama, because then, u interpret the drama in a wrong way, which can give you a different perspective than wat the writer wants the audience to see.

thanks for the spoilers!!! don't worry about spoiling us ... it's good to get more perspective/opinions of the characters motives/doings. am glad you chose to share with us. will definitely have more questions later on. :)

(just the tiniest bit missing because I press the record button too slow. :ph34r: ... I think it missed out the part KS asked DA to date him & start after he walked over to stand in front of her)

Thank you! Thank you! Thank you!

thanks for the spoilers!!! don't worry about spoiling us ... it's good to get more perspective/opinions of the characters motives/doings. am glad you chose to share with us. will definitely have more questions later on. :)

Yep! That's right shinday728; exupery is right! Don't worry about spoiling us! :D

Guest emilyjx1692

Thank you Exupery fo the sendspace link and thank you C51236 for the yoku link. I have been waiting for this all day. I can't wait to see it and thank you for the insightful spoilers. I really appreciate it. Thanks!

exupery, thank you very much for sharing this, you just made my day. My internet connection was so bad, I did not even get to see 1 sec.

I have more luck with sendspace than youku

and shinday728, thank you for the spoiler. Just love it.

Guest sam2006

exupery, thank you very much for sharing this, you just made my day. My internet connection was so bad, I did not even get to see 1 sec.

I have more luck with sendspace than youku

and shinday728, thank you for the spoiler. Just love it.

Sam2006 thanks exupery very very much.

Guest iisparkii

does anyone know where i could find the family tree for this drama? i just started watching this drama and i'm so confused who's related to who in what way...

Does anyone know if In-Soon sings one of the songs in this drama? One of the songs is sung beautiful by a female, with a powerful voice.

I read somewhere that the ratings for this drama is in the 20's. So, it must be popular in Korea. I wish someone would pick up subbing into English.

Ha Family:

* Yoon Jung Hee as Ha Dan Ah

* Jun No Min as Ha Soo Young

* Kim Sung Min as Ha Tae Young

* Shin Goo as Ha Man Gi

* Park Hyun Sook as Ha Joo Jung

* Suh In Suk as Ha Suk Ho

* Park Joon Mok as Ha Dong Dong

@iisparkii - I don't know if there is a family tree chart anywhere. But, here are the blood relationships in the Ha family:

Ha Dan Ah (college lecturer), Ha Soo Young, Ha Tae Young are siblings.

They are the children of Ha Suk Ho (the one who just remarried in episode 17).

Ha Suk Ho is the son of Ha Man Gi (the old man).

Ha Man Gi and Ha Joo Jung are siblings. (I assume half-siblings because of the vast age difference. This is not unusual in old traditional families. I have great-grand aunts and uncles much younger than me.)

Ha Dong Dong is the son of Ha Tae Young.

So, Ha Dong Dong is grandson to Ha Suk Ho (the one who just remarried) and great grand-son to Ha Man Gi (old man).

Old lady and young woman are not blood-related to the family.

Aside from being entertaining, this drama is very interesting because it explores the traditional customs, standards and rituals. Although, I'm not saying that anyone should follow these out-dated practices, it is still interesting to see.

Thanks to everyone for the links and spoilers and comments. :)

does anyone know where i could find the family tree for this drama? i just started watching this drama and i'm so confused who's related to who in what way...

You can check out dramawiki page for family's honor. it's got the list of all the characters in the drama. I've copied it out for you.

credit - http://wiki.d-addicts.com/Family%27s_Honor

Cast

Ha Family

* Yoon Jung Hee as Ha Dan Ah

* Jun No Min as Ha Soo Young

* Kim Sung Min as Ha Tae Young

* Shin Goo as Ha Man Gi

* Park Hyun Sook as Ha Joo Jung

* Suh In Suk as Ha Suk Ho

* Park Joon Mok as Ha Dong Dong

Lee Family

* Park Shi Hoo as Lee Kang Suk

* Jun Hye Jin as Lee Hye Joo

* Yeon Kyu Jin as Lee Man Gap

* Seo Kwon Soon as Choi Young Ja

Other people

* Lee Hyun Jin as Jung Hyun Kyu

* Nah Young Hee as Lee Young In

* Shin Da Eun as Oh Jin Ah

* Maya as Na Mal Soon

* Kim Young Ok as Yoon Sam Wol

* Lee Soo Min as Yoon Jo Man

* Shim Hyun Sup (심현섭) as Kim Byung Do

Guest rainy75

wow..

1 step closer...

KS pulls Dan-AH and hug her!!

but its so funny seeing KS trying to get that teddy bear .. yet Dan-AH got it with only 1 throw... :lol:

and he never gives up .. :lol:

I'm uploading LQ version of tonite's episode to sendspace now. Should be done in under 2 hours if anyone's wondering since my uploading speed really sucks. :)

KS really do hate losing doesn't he? Hahaha ... he took DA to this place where he's trying to throw some balls on the soft toys lined up to win it. After countless tries ... he still fail to hit anything over. DA in exasperation ... stood up & told him she'll do it and hit jackpot with just one throw and KS was shocked ... what a loss of face for him!!! I certainly didn't expect him to grab the soft toy from DA & insist he'll take it because he paid for all the throws even after DA said she was the one to hit and win it. :lol: ... Although I suppose that's not something surprising coming from KS.

I really don't know what to think of the hug at the end of tonight's episode though ... I think they were talking about why DA refuses to keep warm when she rejected the scarf that KS was putting on her ... and after DA told him the reason ... I dunno what KS said but he pulled her into a hug. :o

Guest rainy75

I'm uploading LQ version of tonite's episode to sendspace now. Should be done in under 2 hours if anyone's wondering since my uploading speed really sucks. :)

KS really do hate losing doesn't he? Hahaha ... he took DA to this place where he's trying to throw some balls on the soft toys lined up to win it. After countless tries ... he still fail to hit anything over. DA in exasperation ... stood up & told him she'll do it and hit jackpot with just one throw and KS was shocked ... what a loss of face for him!!! I certainly didn't expect him to grab the soft toy from DA & insist he'll take it because he paid for all the throws even after DA said she was the one to hit and win it. :lol: ... Although I suppose that's not something surprising coming from KS.

I really don't know what to think of the hug at the end of tonight's episode though ... I think they were talking about why DA refuses to keep warm when she rejected the scarf that KS was putting on her ... and after DA told him the reason ... I dunno what KS said but he pulled her into a hug. :o

thanks to Exu providing us the raws. lucky tom is a pub hol .. i can wait for ur raws.. heheee.. it's pub hol for u tom r?

oh yeah i totally forgotten abt KS and the bear.

I didnt expected that he will take the bearfrom Dan-Ah. I thought he wld at least give it to her sis. But it ended up as his talking companion in his room. Just like Dan_ah talking to the pixs.

I missed the front 30mins. Couldnt get myelf connected on SBS website. Had to resort to tvants in the end. :(

I missed the part where Dan-ah's leg pain act up

Oh it was so funny seeing Young In doing dinner.. the mess she created. :lol:

I just love it when KS took the teddy from DA. This is one of those situation where action speaks louder than words. If he had won it he would have given it to DA but she won it so it's natural, at least from his point of view, that she give it to him. I'm sure in his twisted mind it means she won it for him :P

So yea today was a funny episode,

- TY taking Mia to the bathroom

- HS's father obsession with Kdrama

- HS's mother and father greeting DA with a mud pack on their faces.

- All the dishes generated from the new bride's dinner and

- The new bride snoring and farting in bed :lol:

But aside from the funnies I figured out why seeing SY and JA together is very distasteful for me. SY, although he has a handsome face, does not look youthful at all! Moreover, when he attempts to show his concern for JA their chemistry makes me think of Great-Grand-pop disciplining Dong Dong. So, apparently it's not the age thing it's the physical pairing and chemistry between these two that gives off an air of disgust (I literally react by turn up my nose when I see these two).

BTW - I'm watching the ending episodes of Daughter-in-Law and the fortyish uncle just married the twentyish sister and they look and act perfectly together. Moreover, although the uncle is in his 40's you can still see his youthful side beaming through his face matching with young yet very mature bride.

Guest emilyjx1692

THANK YOU! THANK YOU! I was hoping someone would upload this. I loved today's episode--so many great scenes. SPOILER AHEAD And that hug scene came out of nowhere! Totally shocked me. The episodes are revealing more about the character's past (KS was so mean to those ex-girlfriend (?) and secretary)--I wonder what made him that way. Really shocking the crude way he put it--seeing woman as mere ornamentation. What arrogance!

Archived