[Official Thread] Victoria Song/Song Qian (宋茜)

Guest Qian_Love

Quotes of Victoria 

• I can not make everyone like Victoria, but I will work hard and try let others to accept.
  • The pain is just a moment.
  • When I was small, in fact cries alot, but after I came to Korea I basically don't cry, because too tired, too busy, at that time I felt tears can not solve the problem, so basically I didn't cry.
  • I'm a strong heart, whatever you say I will accept.
*I love you Victoria forever, you are the best :-*
CCkHt4KWYAAH00D.jpg:largeCDXPdCeVAAAB4Iu.jpg:large
CDM58JRUUAAnJAD.jpg:large

• 2 months later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 5 months later...

f(x)’s Victoria Reveals She Knew About Kai and Krystal’s Relationship 

f(x)’s Victoria Reveals She Knew About Kai and Krystal’s Relationship

On the upcoming episode of MBC’s “Radio Star,” f(x) Victoria appears on the show alongside actors Cha Tae Hyun, Bae Sung woo, and Choi Jin Ho.

While talking about various topics, MC Yoon Jong Shin asks the leader of f(x), “Did you hear the good news while you were gone?” referring to the relationship news between fellow member Krystal and label-mate Kai. A little startled, Victoria responds, “Yes, I knew about it.”

victoria radio star 2

When asked by MC Kim Gura if they look good together, she doesn’t hesitate to say, “Yes. They are both so pretty,” showing her affection for the couple with a smile.

Watch the full broadcast of the show on April 27 at 11:10 p.m. KST.

http://www.soompi.com/2016/04/26/fxs-victoria-reveals-she-knew-about-kai-and-krystals-relationship/

'Radio Star' tries to egg on Victoria to date this fellow SM artist

By alim17    6 hours ago    31,442    2,080    20
Kangta-Victoria_1461773585_af_org.jpg

SHARES
  1. Facebook
  2. Twitter
  3. Google+

Victoria was the target of some teasing and matchmaking on the MBC variety program, 'Radio Star,' on April 27!

On this day, Victoria was asked, "Krystal is dating, so why... [aren't you]?" Kim Gu Raadded, "Kangta really liked you, Victoria.  Kangta is all right.  He's almost a Chinese person now," embarrassing her.

Kyuhyun even said, "Kangta is in China about half a year," causing laughter.  Think she should go for it?

Victoria_1461773535_20160427_1461767740_