[Official Thread] Victoria Song/Song Qian (宋茜)

Guest Qian_Love

Zhang Liyin "Agape"... This MV moved me... Victoria's good actress

The music video for Zhang Liyin’s ‘Agape’ starring EXO’s Huang Zitao and f(x)’s Song Qian is a tribute to the victims of the 2008 Sichuan earthquake. The plot is based off a true story of a selfless mother who protected her child throughout the 7.9-magnitude earthquake.

When the mother was discovered by the rescuers, she was already crushed to death. But the rescuer noticed her weird position, kneeling on the ground with both of her arms supporting her upper body, they later found her 3 to 4-month-old baby, wrapped in a blanket, sleeping soundly under her, still alive. After that, the doctor found a phone kept inside the baby’s blanket and on the screen was a message that said: "My beloved baby, if you can live, please you must remember that I love you." 

Thank you for bringing back this story of a mom’s bravery and selflessness, Zhang Liyin through her lyrics and voice, and Huang Zitao and Song Qian through their acting.

There’s nothing more touching and greater than a mother’s love. To all the mothers in the world, thank you.

Guest Qian_Love

[TRANS] cr. HJ_ting2
Hi everyone!!
Coffee King went to MSG2 filming set for a second coffee truck support. MSG2 filming is almost coming to an end. Starting with Krystal, it was another support requested by SM entertainment employees!

Coffee King went to a beautiful resort where all the actors and staffs were busy filming!
Because this is our second time doing a support for MSG2 team, we prepared a different banner, mini-banner, and stickers. We were told to give out coffees after dinnertime. 
We came back with even more drinks on menu this time! The staffs were taking a short break after their dinner. They were just waiting for our coffee truck to be set upㅋㅋ They all wanted to be the first one to receive our drink ㅋㅋ Victoria's staffs came up to us and greeted us warmly. They remembered us from last support. We also saw some staffs from drama teams that we visited in the past. 

Today, the coffe is on Victoria~~ We root for MSG2~~~
After we made some drinks, we realized that the staffs were putting the stickers on the cups themselves. They said these stickers should be put on everywhere; they put on their clothes, and even on their cameras ㅋㅋ
It was such a cold weather, so we witnessed the popularity of chocolate latte once again~ When we arrived, we saw that there were so many extras and all the staffs were there this time. So, more people wanted coffee than last time. Usually, we bring more than enough, but it was all sold out this time~

Everyone saw the banners and stickers; they said it was well-prepared. Everyone said it's so good that they got to drink such delicious coffee cuz of Victoria. Since it's outdoor fiming, it's brutal. But they said Victoria was the best! ㅋㅋㅋ
Many said thanks.. but.... Victoria's gifts doesn't just end here!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

After the coffee truck, another surprise gift arrived~~~ Can't just see the staffs suffer in this cold!! Victoria is such a kind person. she prepared heat-tech clothes!!
Because all the staffs were suffering from cold and fever, she said we should all be warm when filming. So she bought those gifts for everyone~
Everyone was joyous at the sight of those gifts and said it was so touching ^_^

And of course, our goddess Victoria posted on her instagram again for us. She couldn't come to get the coffee because she was busy filming. But we made warm chocolate latte and americano for her and handed them over to her manager. 
We had a chance to take a peek at the filming of such cute and optimistic Victoria... and seriously, she's truly a Vitamin at the filming site ㅋㅋㅋ
She constantly joked around with other actors and laughter never ceased~
Coffee King and staff just couldn't leave for a very long time ㅋㅋ
They said the filming will continue until next morning. They were working so hard that we really wanted to stay with them until the end ㅜ_ㅜ
But still, because of Victoria and SM's warm gifts today, I think the filming atmosphere was even better ^_^

When MSG2 gets released in theatres next year, Coffee King promises we'll go see the movie too ㅋㅋ We wish you all the best until the end. Hwaiting!!!

10615461_308203172637453_885149706290778
10388199_308203255970778_830116550946564
10415641_308203329304104_530018887828327
10846238_308203735970730_831226359722744
10411233_308203712637399_572625558251293

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
Guest Qian_Love

Victoria’s Interview on InStyle!

f(x) Victoria entered a small alley in Paris where it looks like you can start a romance with someone you just met. She has successfully become an actress and we’ll show you her retro looks.

She tried every single make-up product on, and tried out every cloth we laid out on bed. The small apartment we rented for this photoshoot suddenly transformed into Victoria’s house. Throughout the photoshoot, it felt like we were having a home-party with a group of close friends. Highlight of this photoshoot? When Victoria made us her special recipe spicy chicken instant noodles with a bit of milk!

This is her third time visiting Paris. Spending 8 years as a member of f(x), Victoria experienced three different Paris and it’s already close to end of her twenties. “I think the biggest change is that my life and thoughts have become more relaxed. I came to Paris for work, but this time I had a chance to enjoy Paris. Before, it was unimaginable. Just like her fluent Korean, she says her life in Korea got much more comfortable. Now, she starts a new chapter of her life as an actress.

Movie “My Sassy Girl 2” - Because the first one was extremely successful, the pressure was big on me. Luckily, the new “msg” is a Chinese who can speak a bit of Korean. So I took up the courage to think that there’s at least no one else better than me who can portray this role. With Cha Tae-Hyun oppa, we portrayed a unimaginable sassy marriage life and we had such fun filming it. I think the usual quirky side of me manifested well too. I heard the movie will be released in both Korea and China; it makes me proud.

Chinese drama “Beautiful Secret” - When I return to Korea, I will soon be leaving for China to film this drama. After “When Love Walked In,” and “CTR”, it will be my third Chinese drama. This time, I will be acting alongside Peter Ho. A girl with a birth secrets becomes a successful singer in this drama. Because I act in my mothertongue, pressure about pronounciation is less. However, Chinese filming schedules are tighter than Korean ones so I’ll be pulling all-nighters for almost 3 months. I’m a bit worried about that.

Singer vs Actor - For f(x) activities, all 5 members need to be more thoughtful of each other sometimes. It is necessary for us in order to portray a greater bigger picture. But when I act, I just need to think about me and do my best for my parts. When I first came to Korea, I was preparing to become an actress. So, I am happy now that I can act and I am thankful for this opportunity. The only thing is that since I don’t have my members beside me, I feel a bit lonely.

Made by Victoria - If I eat something delicious outside, I’ll try to make it at home. I like to knit and give them as gifts for my friends. If I don’t like my clothes, I’ll try to reform. Since young, I liked to do hands-on things. When my mom was pregnant with me, she learned fashion design in order to make me pretty clothes herself. I guess prenatal education is important (laugh). I even enjoy getting my airport fashion photos taken. Because it’s a wonderful opportunity to show some of the beautiful clothes I have.

cr. fxvictorialove
trans by HJ_ting2