[Official Thread] Victoria Song/Song Qian (宋茜)

Guest <3goesDOKIDOKI

i dunno, i think she looks chinese to me.

its just that the style of clothes she wears are things that are popular fashion in korea that makes ppl think she's mixed/korean

Guest ivorykitten

[quote name='(^_^)smile' post='12413367' date='Feb 5 2009, 10:35 AM']She's beautiful! I like the one with Shinee.

Honestly, what's the difference between Korean looks and Chinese looks?

What makes you look more like a Korean and vice-versa?

uh you do realize that China is adjacent to Korea right? and that it's a huge country?

Unlike koreans who look fairly similar to each other Chinese have a large variety of looks. Lots of genes flowing around.

Yes, Chinese people do have a large variety of looks. Victoria is a perfect example of this - she is very Korean looking lol.

She really does look very Korean to me. Especially her eye bags. Or aegyo sal.

I don't know why some people are getting so offended.

"She looks Korean" doesn't always translate to, "She's too pretty to be Chinese".

Look at Nichkun from 2PM - he's Thai but he is, very Korean looking.

They just have facial features that are commonly associated with Koreans.

Guest helix843

Yes, Chinese people do have a large variety of looks. Victoria is a perfect example of this - she is very Korean looking lol.

She really does look very Korean to me. Especially her eye bags. Or aegyo sal.

I don't know why some people are getting so offended.

"She looks Korean" doesn't always translate to, "She's too pretty to be Chinese".

Look at Nichkun from 2PM - he's Thai but he is, very Korean looking.

They just have facial features that are commonly associated with Koreans.

Yea seriously.

There is no need to get butthurt about it. I mean Hankyung/Han Geng looks seriously Chinese. Doesn't mean he's ugly.

been awhile since i been in here.

I love the new pictures of her. She looks gorgeous. Happy belated birthday Victoria :D

Yeah she looks Korean in some pictures but then in others she looks Chinese.

Question though, is she doing anything else beside just doing photoshoots? I would like to see her in more of the SM artists MV or even in some shows or something. I would like to see more exposure for her.

If she gets a role in the Chinese HYD version then wow that would be a big exposure for her :D

• 1 month later...
Guest ivorykitten

Finally something to post!!! After Super Junior released the teaser for their SORRY, SORRY music video people on baidu began to compare the girl in the video to Victoria (they're posting pictures of her neckline, lips, etc. to see if it looks like the girl in the video lol). There are a lot of similarities but it's still really hard to tell. We'll know for sure (hopefully) sometime next week.

I really, really hope it's her! Being a fan of a low-profile model is so stressful. :wacko:

Anyway, here are some more SPRIS photos (this time with Go Ara and Kim Bum):

fb13b19566160e6bd1135ef2.jpg

ceci02-3.jpg

de2751af832126dbfbed5017.jpg

Guest JJ.biased

She's adorable and she looks korean Haha~ I want to hear her speak korean ^__^"

The photoshoots are really nice o=, she looks like a pro model

• 1 month later...
Guest telegraph

Err it's hard to explain how they look different. :wacko: The most obvious things are stuff like the shape of noses (Koreans usually have longer noses with higher bridges), bone structure, height, etc.

hahah oh the wonders of plastic surgery

SM should promote her more!

Yea seriously.

There is no need to get butthurt about it. I mean Hankyung/Han Geng looks seriously Chinese. Doesn't mean he's ugly.

No kidding

Guest linting

She only looks more Korean than Chinese because of the makeup, hair, style and everything. And maybe possibly plastic surgery. *MAYBE!

And since when was "looking like a Chinese" defined?

Do you people have any idea how big China is? And how different Chinese people from different areas of the country look?

Geezes... deprived ignorant people.

Honestly. What are you guys talking about, "looking like a Korean"?

I think you guys mean, look like a Korean celebrity. If you walk the streets of Korea, 95% of the people look no where as gorgeous as the celebrities.

Most of them actually fit the asian stereotype: flat-nosed, single-eyelid, and.. for girls. THE BOBS. haha :)

I'm not trying to be a hater.

But it's ridiculously when people have been brainwashed by the mass loads of beautiful AND plastic-surgified Korean celebrities, and think that all Koreans are beautiful and look exactly like the celebrities.

I just hate it when people don't think before their speak.

she's awesome

rofl, i thought she was so cool in the rain ad

and the fact that she worked with shinee is a plus

:D dude those spris ads are awesome

cool outfits/headphones

in some angles she reminds me of nicole from kara

hehe

Guest x~Rin~x

She's really pretty; I didn't know she was the nuna in Shinee's mv... o.O But anyways, hopefully she's not just a pretty face.

i think she's a pretty good model. she has a lively feel to her. i liked the pictures with her and junki the best. they look like they have a lot of chemistry on film. she's gorgeous. a lot prettier than a lot of korean artists and actresses.

Guest Storytime

I adore her. She's gorgeous. She's not really that typical beauty, but there's something about her that makes her special.

Guest lvff_

she could totally pass as a korean '-'

she looks like your average girl group member tho. idk, but i could picture her in after school :P

i wonder what shes debuting as?