[Official Thread] Victoria Song/Song Qian (宋茜)

Guest telegraph

lol at all the "she looks korean, not chinese!" comments - this happens every time some pretty Chinese girl is posted.

she's really tall

Guest Mace-Face

are you freaken serious??? she's the girl that was in SHINee and KangTa's music videos??? omg!!! i totally did not know until i saw these caps... puhaha!!! :lol:... well... when i was watching SHINee's mv the other day... i was like... hmm... she's not any of the SoShi girls... she's probably an Sm Trianee... and guess what???... i was close or you can say right... hehe!!! :D... and... i also did not know that she was promoting Spris with Lee JunKi... omfg!!! ahh!!! XD... that is freaken HUGE... Lee JunKi is such a BIG STAR... ohh... dang... hehe!!! :D... that is totally awesome... :)... well... i look forward to her... :)... hmm... i wonder if she'll be debuting or actually coming out with a CD some time next year... :)... anyways... thank you so very much for sharing these pictures, caps, and information about her... :D...

Guest Jenster

Can we stop with all the "she looks korean" nonsense?

China's a big country so you're going to have more of a variety in terms of features. Obviously, the looks are not going to be as homogeneous.

She's Chinese, so get over it.

Guest nicelove

Oh~Thank you very very,she is so cute,i loveher and very crazy her>O<!!

I think her and taemin is so cute couple> <

Thank you agian^^

Guest WonderfulFive

Lol lsm just keeps putting out all these artist and such and pushing others back without any promotion. He's a messy business man.

Guest chinadollille

oh wow she can sing/dance/act, is very pretty and tall, AND she's Chinese and a year OLDER than me.

....*diesofshame*;~; everything I wish I could be *criesincorner*

I will definitely support her though <3! Yay for Chinese girls who people think look Korean v^^ (finallyimnotananomaly=D)