[Official Thread] Victoria Song/Song Qian (宋茜)

Hey everyone,

I'm thrilled to see a dedicated thread for Victoria Song/Song Qian! She's such a talented artist with a diverse range of skills in both singing and acting. From her early days in f(x) to her successful solo endeavors, Victoria has continuously impressed us with her charisma and versatility.

One thing I particularly admire about Victoria is her ability to seamlessly transition between different entertainment industries, whether it's music, television, or film. Her performances always feel authentic and captivating, making her a true powerhouse in the entertainment world.

I'm looking forward to discussing her latest projects and sharing our favorite moments from her career in this thread. Let's continue to support and celebrate Victoria's achievements together!

Cheers,

Moody Hut

Edited by ali malik chak shehzad

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Q: Was it very busy during your debut period?  

Victoria: Yes, it was like this all the time. At first, everyone is quietly busy with their own tasks, but as time goes on, it increases and becomes more efficient. Your workload keeps increasing steadily. You wanted to try more new things on your own. As you develop yourself to a certain point, you have to be willing to sacrifice leisure time. Sometimes, you don't even have time to eat when it's time to eat. When I finally had time to eat, just eat a simple box of lunch.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...