LOVELESS

Guest Eddokun

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yep that's why the left a cliff hanger and if you watch the dvd itself. Soubi and ritsuka was saying the continuation will depend on the fans. How much they want to continue it. I want it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Heheh I know those that watch the anime are like "the heck with the ending" makes you yearn to go continue with the manga.

The manga has more detail. I can't wait for a season 2 to come out if it does. Sigh... *mope*

Guest i'kogimaruCHA

NOOOOOOO... i was so excited about reading this, cause my friend said that they WEREN'T GAY, and that it was just some bond or whatever.... T___T </3

how very sad. dang it. and the guys are so hot too.

-spark

• 3 months later...
Guest SwEeT_NoOdLe_PoP

just imagine ritsuka as a girl . . . da kitty ears help. u kno how anime girls look like lil kids TT^TT

• 2 weeks later...
Guest yurikah

^ REALLY?! from what volume does the story continue after the anime?

i want to see more of ritsuka and soubi! ^.^

Guest woo-kun

haha yeah boy love.... how grand!! XD

yeah for this particular series

then anime was just a teaser for the manga

they did it to get a larger fan base and purposely ended it that way

sux i know cuz i'd much rather watch and own the anime

than spend hundreds of bucks on the manga*depending on the length*

but over all the story is great and i love the ears concept.. tho i'm very confused how that chick got preggers from that other chick o.0;;;;

unless she was just joking.....

iunoo but i *love*hate soubi he's such an richard simmons to the teacher chick

i love the zeroes and yayoi XD

but pinky must die!!!

jok i'm just fangirling yeah ...anywayz......... >.<;;

Guest easily_amuzed

i have to agree the manga is better but its relly interesting

and in the us it takes tooo long for another one to come out!!

the drawlings r good though

^ REALLY?! from what volume does the story continue after the anime?

i want to see more of ritsuka and soubi! ^.^

There are 7 volumes out so far in Japan. It's still being published in Zero Sum.

Regardless of the "shota" factor, this is a really good manga. It's one of the best selling mangas in the U.S. right now.

• 1 year later...
Guest sheLLiJiElUn

AH! No one posted in here for about a year. But this is such a goooood anime! Just skip the perverted parts and stuff. The story is erally interesting. I don't even know what to think! Everything is so mysterioussss! The episodes seemed like a little to me >0<. I hope more comes soon.!

Guest blatant

i liked the anime, but i was screaming "this is wrong!!" at the screen the whole time.

i prefer the manga cause of seimei- i love that crazy bastard so much <3

^ yes there is age difference not dat much though ^^;; 12 and 20? ^^;;;;;;;;;;;;;;; i dun watch shonen ai either this was my first and probably the only one i will watch haha because it has other interesting factors in the anime ^^;; like i said the drawings are too pretty to miss >< and Prince of Tennis' Ryoma's voice is the main guy hehe ^-^

That's a big age gap :crazy:

one kid is under age and one is grown :crazy: that is one reason why I can't watch this

it's disturbing

Guest Eddokun

^I agree hence my LONG face after that sentence xP lol hahahaha

but honestly i think the storyline is interesting the shonen ai parts are kind of disturbing but there wasn't so much of it in the anime ^-^

but the drawings are sooo pretty i love it ^^

Guest Jiano4

haiz.. i can't rmb where i read to liao... cos like so long le.. maybe i'm going 2 read it again bah? i read e chinese one

Guest Star*Eun Ji

loveless is a goood anime..

the graphics are good =D..

i lyk the OP song n ED song both great lolz

i watchd diz wen it first came out ... so i dnt remem too clearly wat happend haha

but all i noe it was good.. i cryd at da end

Guest Rekidai

LOVE THE MANGA!! i liked the anime it was the first thing i watched it all and than picked up the manga because i wanted to know what happens. there are rumours that there will be a second season does anybody know if this is true?

Archived