Quantcast

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Eddokun

LOVELESS

shonen-ai... not much though, fantasy...All_Loveless_by_Dr_Lind.jpg
does anyone know about LOVELESS??? I think the drawing for this series is just toooooooooooo pretty... I am not a fan of shonen-ai nor have i ever watched one but the drawing just blew me away in this series ^^;; taking the shonen-ai away i think the story is pretty interesting although the anime ended quite... image;;

the manga drawing is <3!!!! ^-^
Volumes: 11 (Ongoing) http://www.mangaupdates.com/series.html?id=1565Published by: Tokyopop & VizAnime Episodes: 12
brunettes-blondes-nekomimi-loveless-cat-

loveless_anime_background_wallpaper_2-no

146492.jpg

^ It is and the cat ears and tails ^-^ its really cute I think even if you are not a fan of shonen ai... I am not ^^;; I never watched one before... this series is really cute and it doesn't really have much I think ^-^ I hope they release a 2nd season... also manga is coming to US in 2006 feb O_o! I didn't know they would release a shonen ai manga in US ^^;;

^ yes there is age difference not dat much though ^^;; 12 and 20? ^^;;;;;;;;;;;;;;; i dun watch shonen ai either this was my first and probably the only one i will watch haha because it has other interesting factors in the anime ^^;; like i said the drawings are too pretty to miss >< and Prince of Tennis' Ryoma's voice is the main guy hehe ^-^

I watch the anime Loveless, and despite the indication of pedophilia in this anime, it got a good and interesting plot. I don't like the anime ending though, since it's a cliff hanger. I guess the anime was just a teaser for people to go out and buy the manga.

^I know some people in Korea that buys the anime just for the cover because the drawings are so pretty ^-^ I think thats what made me bare with shonen ai because i never watch anything shonen ai ^^;;

drawings are reeli way too pretty to miss

The ending was indeed, a bit disappointing since the questions remained unsolved for the most part. But otherwise, everything else was organized nicely as well as the well-drawn images.

I just finished watching the anime not too long ago and I really love Soubi. He's gorgeous. I have to start buying the manga.

I liked how the characters were drawn.

I agree. The ending was disappointing.

But it left me cliffhanging. >.<

I need to read the mangaa.

I wish they would continue making the episodes though.

The anime is really well drawn.

Makes me kind of jealous and envy those people that drew them. >o<

The anime was pretty interesting; the animation and artwork is pretty amazing (t3h colour! <3) and the whole magic/word battles is really cool. The ending to the anime was a bit "???!" which was disappointing. I really like the OP and ED (the colours again!) plus done by Yuki Kajiura; one of me fave composers ^__^ Need to get more of the manga; not a fan of shonen-ai but I know it runs deep in the story line. =)

it has been speculated that there will be a season 2 to continue the story line set by the manga...

episode 1-12 was covered in volumes 1-5 i think....

right now, the manga has extended to volume 7 in japanese and is still ongoing

tokyopop will release volume 4 in english in february