Isak SM singer

Guest Lizzie_bo_bizzy

• Replies 456
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest kiwi1430261477

dltkrwldus_21.jpg

Jiyeon N isak

That really looks like Sunday from chunsang jihee...anyways Isak's pretty, but I've never heard of her.

in the first picture, i thought isak was a guy =___=

WHOA THERE. she's hugging yunho & jaejoong really tight o__o

i think jiyeon is prettier..

Guest desertseatingoceans

She's that girl in the Hotmail video. I saw her in a clip with Xiah and Brian. I was wondering who she was... She looks like a guy in the first picture.. Not a very good shot of her. -.-

Guest jEmInUs_03

i always thought isak was pretty... i liked more than i liked jiyeon... but some pictures were not her best angle... hehe...

anyways,, i always wondered what happened to her after tszx debuted...

Guest ANJEE<3

i heard that after they borke up... she went to school... and i guess she's back in korea now???

yeah... sm broke them up cause they weren't popular... some blamed it on her being half and the public wasn't tooo thrilled about that... =P

she does look realy manly in the first pic... but then those pics don't do her justice....i actually think she's really pretty =P

Guest badstar

first with joongie, and now with yunho..

hmmm. that isak girl is something!

she's pretty in some of the pics.

and she doesn't look like she's 19.

Guest 41120

I think Isak's older than 19. I always thought she was pretty. She's not ugly, that's for sure. The problem is that she's mixed which wasn't too appealing to the public. I'm not sure if she's in SM anymore. Recently, I heard she hosted a program for YTN news. Lina (JiYeon.) is now in CSJH & with the groups recent success, ISAK N JIYEON is pretty much over for sure.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest hpnotiq

never thought she was going to make it.

Isak & Jiyeon.. i don't think they were popular when they first came out... thats why the SM decided to get rid of them.

but the picture of her & yunho.. so jealous =[

i really don't think she's pretty-_-

isak and jiyeon weren't big at all when they came out.

and sm didn't do too well helping them become known..

she's one of those poor kids from SM who didn't get any support and failed, along with MILK, black beat.. etc.

Archived