Isak SM singer

Guest Lizzie_bo_bizzy

Guest mizz_J

ahhh they splitted up??? dang it.. i find her to be pretty for some reason. but yea, what happened to her??

• Replies 456
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest MaryMagdalin

she`s only ok.............................................................

maybe i`m just mad cuz she touche dyunho TT^TT

HAHAhahahah

• 4 months later...

for all those who DONT know;

ISAK DOES have a soompi username. - -;

if she finds this thread.... ...

^ keke i was just going to say that!

she seems like a sweet person from what i`ve seen. plus she has a clean image, no scandals...

Guest Cheeseburgerplease

Well, i mean it's kinda ..rude if you dislike her because of the pictures she took with the guys.. they're just close friends.. and because you like dbsk or jaejoong (i assume) shouldnt you be supporting her because she's a friend of theirs? but n/e ways i think she's pretty and talented.

• 10 months later...
Guest meginax

god you guys are mean o_o

who cares if she's hugging jaejoong and yunho? :/ not like anyone here has a chance with them anyways... they're singers.

isak and dbsk are just friends

and i think she's really pretty, i loved mixed people

Guest jameschung

she's a friend of mine so let's all just stop the hating please. :)

if u guys forgot.. they're in the same company so who cares? its not like they're dating.. JUST FRIENDS!

Guest energywen

wad happen to IsakNJiyeon anyway?

saw isak on pops in seoul, i tink she is lookin much better den her iNj days anyway. x)

Guest js2thac

umm are you sure about the second pic ? cause i was on a dbsk forum and they said that .. that picture was uhmm .. yunho's ex gf ><

a lot of jealous people that are replying it seems. "she's not that pretty... she looks like a man?" are you retarded? or were you dropped when you were a child?

Guest vietgurlhelen

for all those who DONT know;

ISAK DOES have a soompi username. - -;

if she finds this thread.... ...

^^exactly

hmmm last i heard she was VJing or MCing for something i forgot the name of it though...

i think shes still in SM though

i always thought she was pretty

and i really hope she finds success

ps: shes so lucky so be so close to jae and yunho!! :tears::tears::tears:

Guest nacj88

ISAK is GORGEOUS. i find her that she's underrated..and that lee soo man should have upgraded her status a bit considering her former partner, LINA aka. ji yeon in CSJH is more popular than her. It's kinda sad...but i always thought she was really beautiful.

If you wanna catch a glimpse of her, u can check her out in the arirang news pop & entertainment i think.

=___=

i used to LOVE isak & jiyeon...

:] was happy when isak got that DJ job ^ ^ kekeke

-->its pretty harsh... saying that she looks like a man! <_<

gosh. she's so friggin pretty~ [i don't think she looks anywhere near a man O_O]

whoo cares if she's close to DBSG? everyone in SM is pretty close to each other. XD

Archived