Isak SM singer

Guest Lizzie_bo_bizzy

Guest Lizzie_bo_bizzy

Posted a long time ago. rodem03_24.jpg Isak mylove8549_104.jpgddalkigongju_51.jpg Boa and Isak jaeran7_6.jpg Minwoo and Isak hi_euisu_201.jpg Jiyeon's birthday party?.. Isak is the one with her arm around jaejoong dltkrwldus_53.jpgdltkrwldus_22.jpg Jiyeon N isak dltkrwldus_21.jpgdltkrwldus_6.jpg ______ Thanks. EDIT// Recent pics.. isak.png edit// I did not intend to cause bashing in this thread. When I first started this thread, I only wanted to know who she was, and what happened to her. It's been a long time since this thread was made, and I fully know who she is now. Please don't say rude, stupid, and totally uncalled for things about her. Like any other artist in the "Korean Celebs Thread" She is a entertainer. A Hard working Entertainer who wants to give to her fans, and everyone who tunes into her. If you don't like her, then don't even write anything at all. Keep your opinions to yourself. Thankyou.

• Replies 456
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest I AM ON AWAY

well, i saw her at korean festival (jangtuh) last year or last last year or something....... so she's still alive. haha i duno, I wonder what happened to her too?

i dont think she can really sing =(

Guest still_dr3amin

What did happen to her?

Is that really BOA O_O...it lo0ks like her yet it d0esn't. I never seen that pic before.

I didn't even recognize BoA in that pix and she gets to put her arms around "my" JaeJoong.. LOL~ anyways, I have no idea what she is up to. I don't even know why Isak & JiYeon split. Anyone knows? Thanks for sharing these cute and pretty pix of her. Hopefully she come back with a solo.

Guest my sassy girl

who the heck is she????

she doesn't look korean at all

she looks like she's mixed with

chinese and german.

Guest Junanni

i seriously thought she was a he...it kind of creeped me out. I'm jealous nowww cause she gets to touch jaejoong!!

Guest muffinz

i rememba seeing her like 2 year ago wen i was waiting to get se7ens autograph event in a mall but it got canceled cause they said the fans were being too "crazy " just because everyone didn't want to stand in line when the se7en walk by.... T________T. ... and then everyone that was waiting started to run out the mall so i followed. i see them all over her and trying get her autograpgh and stuff. i was so confused cuz i didnt know who she was but i got one anyways. xD.she was really nice and i dink she looks betta in person. xD

Archived