Isak SM singer

Guest Lizzie_bo_bizzy

• Replies 456
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest twistking

dude i thought at first she was atransexual or sumthing in the first pic cuhz she looked like a GUY O_O anyways harisoo is prettyer than her and he's a GUY. not to be offensive

Guest Mishxmish

i remember i use to always wonder who they were.. i have nmever seen them perform... i dont think SM really supported them as singers...

• 3 weeks later...
Guest Lizzie_bo_bizzy

I wonder if they would bring her back in some group or something. maybe after she finishes school probably.. or she probably wont be coming back -o-

Guest G-Jee

yeah I think I have ever heard about her before.....someone said like she or "Isak&JiYeon" can't make money for SM anymore.....but JiYeon or LiNa's too good.....so Sm decided to let her out .......and JiYeon started her career again with Cheon Sang Ji Hee(InCluded Dana SunDay and StePhaNie).........and I think that's the good idea bcoz CSJH gets success more than "Isak&JiYeon" or "Dana" or "SunDay".......

Anyway,I'm not sure where is she living right now.....someone said like she's in L.A with her family....but 2-3 months ago I have been in her cyworld...I saw her posted her pics and her freinds(lots of guys)in kr...........she always takes the pic with guy.......dunno why LoL....anyway the last time I saw her in 1o years SM.....and she also still gets along well with JiYeon......

Guest hillz3388

omFg!! shez like literally hugging JAEJOONG and YUNHO!! T^T

AHHHH..ohwel..>.< lolz..

hmm how old is she..?! and yeh...she go somewhere?! O_O

Guest Dah_jOkA

damn u girls here are so mean. hah

i've been wonderin where she's been, i thought she wes better lookin than Jiyeon

hah heck i remeber sayin she makes a kute korean girl bah wun ugly richard simmons white girl. hah so immature

Guest clee

ISAK is still with SM. she's training to become an actress. i think she's some MC host for some music program. she'll be in a drama sometime soon.

ISAK is still with SM. she's training to become an actress. i think she's some MC host for some music program. she'll be in a drama sometime soon.

yeah, she was on ytn's one fine day about a month ago singing with some guy ~

Guest yoojini

she's always been pretty...same with jiyeon!*_* but isak got prettier now. i mean...she looks more feminine and girly~

Guest darkanqelxp

i think they split up because smtown wasnt making any profits of their song....but they keep lina because she can sing well......but anyways i dunno how isak been doing these days..

Guest sweet_hunny

I think Isak is gorgeous since she's Eurasian. the group JiYeon is in is Chun Sang Ji Hee (they are really good and they're already gaining tons of fans) but she doen't really even go by the name JiYeon anymore (it's Lina now). Anyways back to Isak, she's an SM actress and I think she'll be starring in an upcoming show.

Guest aznfishyfart

i remember at the korean festival like2-3 years back she came....she looked like really pretty too....like sometimes she soesn't look so good but other times she looks pretty hot lol

^^^^

and if thats ur aunt's niece....would u guys be cousins?

Guest shaaaronz

i remember at the korean festival like2-3 years back she came....she looked like really pretty too....like sometimes she soesn't look so good but other times she looks pretty hot lol

^^^^

and if thats ur aunt's niece....would u guys be cousins?

no, because its like:

my uncle's wife's niece..

so not related by blood

and yes, she is half white ^^

Archived