[drama 2009] Triple 트리플

Guest MWshin

How are the ratings like for this drama?

The ratings are around 4 and 6 for episodes 1 and 2 respectively. But the drama is

really very entertaining and I am looking forward for next episodes.

Hopefully the ratings will rise from next week.......

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest o-cha

hagrid: Yaaaayyy!! You finally made your way here....and lol I agree with your comment...there will be a lot of fangirly fun for sure! :lol: I can't wait to hear what you think about the drama.

So I finally finished watchine episode two today.....and some of you might know what will come next...long-ish rambling from me :lol:

I won't go over the scenes since dramabeans is already recapping the episode(s) and her recap is always awesome.

To say that I was looking forward to this drama would be an understatement. I don't get excited over too many dramas normally so my hopes for this drama was high. Safe to say for me this drama meets my expectations. I'll just point out some things that I really like from the first 2 episodes.

-The pacing

I think the pacing for the first 2 episodes is spot on. It wasn't rushed nor was it slow. Storyline seems to flow naturally and never once did I feel like I was being forced to accept a sequence of scene.

-Music

Nice and light....perfect for the tone of this drama.

-Directing

So far so good. Things seem to flow nicely so I give props to the director

-Acting

Holy mackerel! The acting from everybody is SUPERB. My quick thoughts on the actors.....

Lee Jung Jae as Shin Hwal---what can I say? This man is awesome. I never watched his older dramas and had no interest in Air City so this was my first exposure to Lee Jung Jae's acting so don't mind my oohing aahing over his acting..lol. I really feel for Hwal. His passion and dedication for his work, his love for his friends, his pained love for Soo In and his mixed feelings about his sister.

Lee Seung Gyun as Hae Yoon ---- The VOICE! The VOICE! No matter how many times I've heard that voice before...whenever he speaks...aaahhhh.... you all know that, right? It's just so hard to explain except to say The Voice!! :lol: I really like the way LSG portrays Hae Yoon. Hae Yoon comes off as a responsible, serious yet fun guy. Hae Yoon's interaction with Sang Hee is just great. They really have good chemistry together. I can't wait to know more about Hae Yoon.

Yoon Kye Sang as Hyun Tae --- he is just so darn likeable, isn't he? Both the actor and the character. I just wish there were more Hyun Tae scenes. He exudes this youthful exuberance. Funny but not silly. I think so far in the first 2 episodes Yoon Kye Sang has been underutilized. Let's hope we'll get more Hyun Tae scenes soon.

Min Hyo Rin as Ha Ru --- I have read mixed reviews on MHR's acting. I personally think she did a good job. She did what was expected of her character. Was she great? No...but she's good enough and she has that certain charm about her that just makes her character so gosh darn loveable. Her voice might be grating for some people but again I find it to be really cute. Her portrayal of Ha Ru is quite nice too. Ha Ru is supposed to be this bright, enthusiastic, optimistic girl and MHR did just that with her Ha Ru. Ha Ru brings a gush of fresh air and lightness to this drama. No complains from me at all on both Ha Ru and MHR.

Kim Hee as Sang Hee --- I think she's great. Her Sang Hee is quirky and cool. Someone comfortable with herself. I actually really like the fact that the PD chose Kim Hee who is a really tall actress. It's kindda unusual for us to see such a tall actress in a drama. And what I like also is that her character is taken seriously. Her height, her hair, her demeanor and her drunken habit are given the chance to shine. In other dramas her character would probably be resorted to just comedic relief but not in here.

Lee Ha Na as Soo In ---- I've seen Lee Ha Na in many other dramas before so I know what to expect. Personally for me I feel something missing in her portrayal as Soo In in the first 2 episodes. Maybe it's just because of the storyline itselt but something just doesn't feel complete. I can't quite put my finger on it.... Yeah I can sense how sorry Soo In was..especially in the rain scene..but gosh something is just missing...like her character has no 'heart'...I don't know if you know what I'm saying...:lol:

A few scenes really stood out for me:

-The flashback dinner scene between Hwal and Soo In

I was really impressed with this scene. LJJ got the feeling of a man stunned by his wife's betrayal just right. When we first saw Hwal waiting for Soo In, his facial expression showed irritation --- understandably so since his wife went to see her ex boyfriend, yet this wasn't anger just irritated. He was just trying to forget it and to move along. But Soo In kept apologizing which led to Hwal saying "Why do you keep apologizing? Did you sleep with him or something?" Soo In just sighed heavily. Hwal's facial expression changed ever so slightly from irritated to questioning. He was waiting for his wife to say something but she kept silent. Then Hwal's facial expression changed again to that of disbelief followed by an expression of someone betrayed and finally anger. All this happened in a span of 1 minute and 28 seconds!! In less than 1 1/2 minutes Lee Jung Jae was able to convey 5 distinctly different feelings naturally. All this without him as much as shed a tear or scream. The smallest change in his facial expressions gave a more powerful impact than some over-the-top yelling and screaming.

- Ha Ru telling Hwal to go in and sleep

This was a contrast of 2 different characters. Ha Ru in all her innocence sweetly tells her brother to go in and sleep. She even mimed it for him. On the other hand we have the sullen Hwal. When Ha Ru knocked on the car window, Hwal first looked slightly irritated. When Ha Ru said "I'm sorry" Hwal turned his head to the other side. That was the second time he heard "Mianhae (I'm sorry)" ---Soo In and Ha Ru. I can just read what's in Hwal's mind...'Not again. I don't want to hear another word of sorry'. Then comes this sequence of scene....Ha Ru wrote on the window 'Sorry' and Hwal sighed deeply, followed by Ha Ru wiping the words off, stepped back looking at the car all the while Hwal had his back on Ha Ru. I just find this sequence of scene so beautiful.

- Hwal letting Ha Ru stay (scene of Hwal driving Ha Ru to skating rink)

Ha Ru's face lit up and she screamed then jumped up and down on her seats. Just soooo cute. Then she gave Hwal a lollipop insisting on Hwal to take it. When Hwal finally took it and ate it I found myself smiling. This was the beginning of what I hope would be a beautiful relationship btween brother and sister.

- Sang Hee and Hae Yoon each eating half an apple

Lovely scene. Sang Hee tried to split the apple with her bare hands but unable to do so and threw it to Hae Yoon. Hae Yoon tried but unable to do it either. He threw it back to Sang Hee telling her to just eat the apple. But Sang Hee tried one more time and this time successfully split the apple in half. Hae Yoon took one half and Sang Hee the other half. This perhaps symbolizes their relationship...? That from now on they will share their life experience together. And perhaps each of them taking only half of the apple means they see each other as equals.

-Any scenes involving Haru-Hyun Tae or Ha Ru-Hae Yoon

Just sweeeet seeing the two guys treat Ha Ru like their own sister. I think Ha Ru is lucky to have those guys as her 'brothers'.

The first time Ha Ru came over to the house and met Hae Yoon....gosh that was one funny scene :lol:

Okay I'll stop now before my post gets any longer...lol...

Ahhh can't wait for next Wednesday....

please more Hyun Tae scenes~~~~

I read from the blog www.dramabeans.com that this series is being written and directed by the same people who made Coffee Prince, which is enough to get me downloading the first few episodes. And by the sounds of it from people's posts it was quite impressive? The storyline sounds interesting!

I want to take this opportunity to express my gratitude to With S2 fansubs for planning to sub this in English. Cannot wait.

Looks like this one will be a big hit? :) Can't wait to jump on the bandwagon with you all! :D

Guest MWshin

Many posts, captured piccies, links...wow, guys! You are awesome. Thank You.^^

o-cha: Your longer post will be welcome..hehe...I don't know Korean&Chinese, so I was eager to know what Lee Jung Jae and Lee Ha Na were talking bout in that scene, they looked so serious and painful. Your post helps me out, you know. :P Thanks a bunch!

Watching without Eng subbed is so annoying. Anyway, I re-watch 1&2 episodes about 3 times but can't get enough yet.

For my favourite scene, hmm...Is it weird if I say the scene Kye Sang eating chocolate in the tub? :sweatingbullets:

t222221.jpg

thanks cococrust for the c-subbed.. i was still wondering if there will be when the rating was so low...

thanks! thanks!

and i sincerely hope that the rating will goes up next week..

i'm watching this drama for Yoon Kye Sang...from the screencaps that some of you have posted, his character seems to be a comical person... :D

i also like Min Hyo Rin after her last drama, My Precious You.. i didn't like her in the beginning but she makes me like her in the end... :) she can be a cute person....

I have watched the 1st episode yesterday and i actually like it. Although not feeling the actress and LJJ but i kidda like it.

I will continue to watch this drama. With S2 is subbing this right? So i guess i can download the raw episode. thanks Luv for the screencaps@!

Guest o-cha

MWshin : Thanks for the gifs..they are hilarious! Gosh Hyun Tae..hehehhe..just looking at those gifs again make me laugh.

Guest banana_milk

I absolutely adore all of the male characters in this drama. They are so adorable! In their own ways.

I love how playful Lee Sun Kyun is in this drama! It seems so natural for him, yet i'm not quite used to it :D And Yoon Kye Sang's character may just be my favorite. He's a bit immature, but that childish quality will hopefully win over Su In (Lee HaNa).

I may be biased as a big Lee HaNa fan, but I love her as Su In. I think her portrayal of Su In bought some sympathy from viewers for the mistakes her character made, that another actress might not have been able to achieve. I really felt her distress, though self-induced, and kind of pitied her, because you can tell that she still loves Hwal and holds onto the hope that he'll forgive her.

AHH, i'm so excited for this drama! I don't know if i can wait until next week!

Guest joicy

Hi guys,

Yes, it's great to see familiar faces here , like sayroo, ripgal and hagrid. I love love to see you guys enjoying the same show, again, after EOE. :-) Hey, remember visit here often and share us what you think.

\My 2 cents after the first week:

Well, frankly speaking, besides the three men, I have not been very satisfied with female casting. It turns out like I expected, that, after two episodes, the men's acting is more convincable and their character is far more interesting than the female ones. Only Min Hee's character is reaching 80% of what PD wanted to paint it, I think. Lee Ha Na is a very good actress, but yes, I agree with O-cha that even when she's crying, we feel that it's plain tears and we don't feel much for it (please don't bash me, I watched LHN from When spring comes and liked her right away, after that, I followed Women of the Sun only because of LHN, still, I have to admit that her acting is still lacking). About Min Hyo Rin, I still think that she's very cute but natural but she lacks the vitality that some one like Yoon Eun Hye captured very well in Coffee Prince. I still see that she's acting, and her character so far did not give me much besides a cute, innocent and kind girl - which is very popular in K-drama. I have not seen any special aspect about her.

The couples: why I have so many mixed emotions about the couples and so much anxiety about how PD will pottray SoIn' character. So far we did not know why So In betrayed her beloved husband like that. May be she never ended totally a relationship before going to a new one - much risky residues left made her do something she's not supposed to do (maybe she's too rush in marriage with Hwal) or she's just too weak when it comes to old relationship (about this, I have a fear that if she goes into a relationship with Hyun Tae later on, but could not get out totally from love with Hwal, she may make the same mistake- Hwal may understand her better then, but, again, no more choice for her with both men- who are even friends - please PD don't go this way, because I feel bad for So In if it happens again- I don't want to hate her, I want her to fight righteously for Hwal's forgiveness, and in the end, with her own charm, and rising from mistakes, she will have a happy ending- hey did I tell you that I was so obsessed with Coffee Prince?).

Haru- again, I don't feel any special about her so far so I am not eager into her relationship with "oppa" - even no blood-related, the age difference is kind of weird, and I think she may be Hwal's soul's shelter for a while but a soul mate forever, who can beat up his painful love for a betrayed wife, well, I am not convinced enough. I think Min Hyo Rin has to bypass acting cute, she should show something deeper so that we can feel, she's not acting but living her character, then, we may love her more. Oh, and will she have the triangle with Hwal and the used-to-be-skater-but-now -famous-actor (the one used to belong to Jung Il Woo)? I am not very excited for this triangle, though it should be the main one. Phew, other couples are more interesting for me, sorry.

Only Sang Hee and Hae Yoon couple so far is very cute. Though they progressed a little faster pace compared to other two "triangle", I think PD will exploit in how difference they are, and how they both have to compromise and adjust themselves for others. This is not a new topic, however, I am waiting how my favorite PD will make best use of it, to give us a piece of life and to surprise us with some thing new. So far, I am very impressed by how they kissed after she vomited into the toilet (yuck :) and how she could tell Hyun Tae the morning after that they slept together. It seemed she's so light hearted - which I don't like very much- but sure, she's having her own attraction and natural beauty to make us love her (a not very typical beauty, and different from Lee Ha Na- hey, maybe LHN is so pretty that we can't not see far from her beauty face ;-)). Hae Yoon is also very interesting guy. Did they say that he's supposed to be a playboy type? From what I see, he's no more than a rigid guy who wants to show off "his mature" but end up acting very different - in relationship with Sang Hee, he is very flexible - to the point that he can't keep his normal self- and he compromised in a quick way- more than I think he should be. Let's wait for next episodes to see how this couple will give us.

Guest ripgal

-Acting

Holy mackerel! The acting from everybody is SUPERB. My quick thoughts on the actors.....

Lee Jung Jae as Shin Hwal---what can I say? This man is awesome. I never watched his older dramas and had no interest in Air City so this was my first exposure to Lee Jung Jae's acting so don't mind my oohing aahing over his acting..lol. I really feel for Hwal. His passion and dedication for his work, his love for his friends, his pained love for Soo In and his mixed feelings about his sister.

Lee Seung Gyun as Hae Yoon ---- The VOICE! The VOICE! No matter how many times I've heard that voice before...whenever he speaks...aaahhhh.... you all know that, right? It's just so hard to explain except to say The Voice!! :lol: I really like the way LSG portrays Hae Yoon. Hae Yoon comes off as a responsible, serious yet fun guy. Hae Yoon's interaction with Sang Hee is just great. They really have good chemistry together. I can't wait to know more about Hae Yoon.

Yoon Kye Sang as Hyun Tae --- he is just so darn likeable, isn't he? Both the actor and the character. I just wish there were more Hyun Tae scenes. He exudes this youthful exuberance. Funny but not silly. I think so far in the first 2 episodes Yoon Kye Sang has been underutilized. Let's hope we'll get more Hyun Tae scenes soon.

Min Hyo Rin as Ha Ru --- I have read mixed reviews on MHR's acting. I personally think she did a good job. She did what was expected of her character. Was she great? No...but she's good enough and she has that certain charm about her that just makes her character so gosh darn loveable. Her voice might be grating for some people but again I find it to be really cute. Her portrayal of Ha Ru is quite nice too. Ha Ru is supposed to be this bright, enthusiastic, optimistic girl and MHR did just that with her Ha Ru. Ha Ru brings a gush of fresh air and lightness to this drama. No complains from me at all on both Ha Ru and MHR.

o-cha chinggu, just had to quote your post. Miahne for cutting it short..hehehe..

So I just finished watching Ep 1 of Triple, and as expected, it lived up to my expectations. ^^ It definitely has a Coffee Prince vibe to it, from the execution of the storyline, to the direction (esp. the intricate touches on the most minute details).. to the music (which is awesome by the way). It wasn't exactly a mindblowing pilot episode, but it definitely deliver in terms of getting me engaged. The minute Lee Jung Jae appeared, followed by the other guys, I already knew the acting would be fantastic.

Totally agree with what you said on the actors, especially the guys. You're spot on.

I haven't seen Ep 2, so I really can't comment on how Shin Hwal reacted to seeing LHN's character again. But I can safely conclude that after watching Ep 1, Hwal's definitely a character to look out for - with the works and wonders of LJJ. LJJ has always been a top fav actor of mine, and I have seen MOST of his movies to date... this time, he again, has not failed to impress me. Take a closer look at his eyes when he emotes, and you will get what I mean. His character is quite intriguing to me. He's charming, intelligent and funny.. but when Haru comes into the question.. he'll go all crazy. I wonder why. It's interesting. For some reason, I'm not as apprehensive of his pairing with Min Hyo Rin right now... they're total opposites, and yet I have this feeling their bro-sister combo might work out better for both of them as individuals.

Lee Seon Gyeon - can ANYBODY beat that voice of his? His godly voice can just melt ice in a sec. :wub: Like you said, I love how his character combines fun, responsibility and adorableness (I know it sounds weird, but you know what I mean) at the same time. One minute he's stern, the next minute he'll be laughing off his a*s with Hwal. Such a great combo they are! I'm not so much into his pairing with Sang Hee yet tho I do find them pretty cute (esp after their first night together).

Yoon Kye Sang, cute is his thing. When he flashes that smile of his, who can ever resist that? I find Hyun Tae's relationship/friendship with Sang Hee really interesting (not that they're supposed to be a pair).. esp when Sang Hee told him about her first night with Hae Yoon (sp?), I found that really cool! Come on, how often do you go around telling your friends that you slept with another friend? And the fact that she even chose to tell him and him only.. that was cute! And Hyun Tae when he blurted out the secret... I was like, NOOOO.... immediately felt the embarrassment Hae Yoon felt! :lol:

Lastly, on Min Hyo Rin. To be frank, I wasn't at all bothered by her cutesy acting. If her character's supposed to be bubbly and cute, IMO she nailed it pretty decently for a newbie. I didn't find her voice annoying at all, which is rare, because such high pitched voices tend to grate on my nerves most of the time. Her voice actually compliments her whole cutesy image, and IMO made her spunky character even more convincing. Of course her acting may lack depth to some, but it's not like the part of her storyline requires her to display some really complex acting or anything (at the moment). So it's like a non-issue to me at this moment.. let's see if she can nail more complex scenes later on.. then I might be able to judge her better..

On to the chemistry between the guys, they're just a blast. I loveeeeed all their moments. Their close rapport can be easily felt just from the slightest and unimportant interactions between them. For example, I loveeeeed the scene of Hyun Tae and Hae Yoon worrying for Hwal's presentation. Their chemistry can be clearly detected... from Hae Yoon's concerned gaze before Hwal blurted out the good news to Hyun Tae's ecstatic expression after the news was revealed. And of course, Lee Jung Jae's amazing. The pretence looked really convincing, and hey, when he broke into that wide wide smile and walked off, my heart just skippppped I don't know how many beats. :wub:

So how to choose between the 3 guys? Well ehem, I just decided that it's best that I enjoy them as a package! hehehe....

That's all for now... sorry for the long rant.

I'll get back after EP 2...

Guest o-cha

arya: Thanks for letting us know about the viikii channel

The couples: why I have so many mixed emotions about the couples and so much anxiety about how PD will pottray SoIn' character. So far we did not know why So In betrayed her beloved husband like that. May be she never ended totally a relationship before going to a new one - much risky residues left made her do something she's not supposed to do (maybe she's too rush in marriage with Hwal) or she's just too weak when it comes to old relationship (about this, I have a fear that if she goes into a relationship with Hyun Tae later on, but could not get out totally from love with Hwal, she may make the same mistake- Hwal may understand her better then, but, again, no more choice for her with both men- who are even friends - please PD don't go this way, because I feel bad for So In if it happens again- I don't want to hate her, I want her to fight righteously for Hwal's forgiveness, and in the end, with her own charm, and rising from mistakes, she will have a happy ending- hey did I tell you that I was so obsessed with Coffee Prince?).

Only Sang Hee and Hae Yoon couple so far is very cute. Though they progressed a little faster pace compared to other two "triangle", I think PD will exploit in how difference they are, and how they both have to compromise and adjust themselves for others. This is not a new topic, however, I am waiting how my favorite PD will make best use of it, to give us a piece of life and to surprise us with some thing new. So far, I am very impressed by how they kissed after she vomited into the toilet (yuck :) and how she could tell Hyun Tae the morning after that they slept together. It seemed she's so light hearted - which I don't like very much- but sure, she's having her own attraction and natural beauty to make us love her (a not very typical beauty, and different from Lee Ha Na- hey, maybe LHN is so pretty that we can't not see far from her beauty face ;-)). Hae Yoon is also very interesting guy. Did they say that he's supposed to be a playboy type? From what I see, he's no more than a rigid guy who wants to show off "his mature" but end up acting very different - in relationship with Sang Hee, he is very flexible - to the point that he can't keep his normal self- and he compromised in a quick way- more than I think he should be. Let's wait for next episodes to see how this couple will give us.

joicy : I totally agree with what you said about the coupling so far. It's a risky maneuver for the writer to make Soo In's character a cheater. Her character without a doubt is at a disadvantage right now. I mean most viewers would naturally not like a cheater. I also am curious with how Soo In and the guys' relationship will develop. Like you I sure hope she doesn't make the same mistakes with Hwal and Hyun Tae.

And yeeeess totally agree on Sang Hee-Hae Yoon.... I don't think Hae Yoon is supposed to be the playboy type. I think he's just supposed to be the mature guy.

o-cha chinggu, just had to quote your post. Miahne for cutting it short..hehehe..

So I just finished watching Ep 1 of Triple, and as expected, it lived up to my expectations. ^^ It definitely has a Coffee Prince vibe to it, from the execution of the storyline, to the direction (esp. the intricate touches on the most minute details).. to the music (which is awesome by the way). It wasn't exactly a mindblowing pilot episode, but it definitely deliver in terms of getting me engaged. The minute Lee Jung Jae appeared, followed by the other guys, I already knew the acting would be fantastic.

Totally agree with what you said on the actors, especially the guys. You're spot on.

I haven't seen Ep 2, so I really can't comment on how Shin Hwal reacted to seeing LHN's character again. But I can safely conclude that after watching Ep 1, Hwal's definitely a character to look out for - with the works and wonders of LJJ. LJJ has always been a top fav actor of mine, and I have seen MOST of his movies to date... this time, he again, has not failed to impress me. Take a closer look at his eyes when he emotes, and you will get what I mean. His character is quite intriguing to me. He's charming, intelligent and funny.. but when Haru comes into the question.. he'll go all crazy. I wonder why. It's interesting. For some reason, I'm not as apprehensive of his pairing with Min Hyo Rin right now... they're total opposites, and yet I have this feeling their bro-sister combo might work out better for both of them as individuals.

Lee Seon Gyeon - can ANYBODY beat that voice of his? His godly voice can just melt ice in a sec. :wub: Like you said, I love how his character combines fun, responsibility and adorableness (I know it sounds weird, but you know what I mean) at the same time. One minute he's stern, the next minute he'll be laughing off his a*s with Hwal. Such a great combo they are! I'm not so much into his pairing with Sang Hee yet tho I do find them pretty cute (esp after their first night together).

Yoon Kye Sang, cute is his thing. When he flashes that smile of his, who can ever resist that? I find Hyun Tae's relationship/friendship with Sang Hee really interesting (not that they're supposed to be a pair).. esp when Sang Hee told him about her first night with Hae Yoon (sp?), I found that really cool! Come on, how often do you go around telling your friends that you slept with another friend? And the fact that she even chose to tell him and him only.. that was cute! And Hyun Tae when he blurted out the secret... I was like, NOOOO.... immediately felt the embarrassment Hae Yoon felt! :lol:

Lastly, on Min Hyo Rin. To be frank, I wasn't at all bothered by her cutesy acting. If her character's supposed to be bubbly and cute, IMO she nailed it pretty decently for a newbie. I didn't find her voice annoying at all, which is rare, because such high pitched voices tend to grate on my nerves most of the time. Her voice actually compliments her whole cutesy image, and IMO made her spunky character even more convincing. Of course her acting may lack depth to some, but it's not like the part of her storyline requires her to display some really complex acting or anything (at the moment). So it's like a non-issue to me at this moment.. let's see if she can nail more complex scenes later on.. then I might be able to judge her better..

On to the chemistry between the guys, they're just a blast. I loveeeeed all their moments. Their close rapport can be easily felt just from the slightest and unimportant interactions between them. For example, I loveeeeed the scene of Hyun Tae and Hae Yoon worrying for Hwal's presentation. Their chemistry can be clearly detected... from Hae Yoon's concerned gaze before Hwal blurted out the good news to Hyun Tae's ecstatic expression after the news was revealed. And of course, Lee Jung Jae's amazing. The pretence looked really convincing, and hey, when he broke into that wide wide smile and walked off, my heart just skippppped I don't know how many beats. :wub:

So how to choose between the 3 guys? Well ehem, I just decided that it's best that I enjoy them as a package! hehehe....

That's all for now... sorry for the long rant.

I'll get back after EP 2...

ripgal : You must post again after watching episode 2. Most of my favorite scenes are from epi 2 so I'd be curious to see what you think about it...hehehe.

Ha Ru's character is pretty straight forward so far so like you I have no problem with Min Hyo Rin's acting.

Let's all agree that we no longer have to choose between the 3 guys cuz let's face it how can we choose between those 3? It's like choosing between ice cream, chocolate chip cookies, and cake..:lol: We'll all be much better off with chocolate chip cookie dough cake batter ice cream...hahahaha.

I have read on several different articles asking if Min Hyo Rin is the second Yoon Eun Hye...what with both of them working with PD Lee and all. I think it would be unfair to compare them both. By the time YEH did Coffee Prince..that was her 3rd drama as a lead. A more fair comparison would be MHR vs YEH in Goong. To that I have to say they're at the same level.. :) .

Archived