How Tall Are You & Your Girlfriend/boyfriend

Guest eyxyelhsa

• Replies 885
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 1 year later...
Guest coco-cupcake

hehe, I'm 5'5 and my BF is give or take 6'8,, i think it just looks ridiculous, but what the hell :3 I kindof like the way people react to him xD Little boy: WHOOAA, mum, he's a GIANT!   and well, I've got a whole lot of boyfriend :D

Guest kiHyuN

I'm 5'1" and he's 6'2" haha

I love our height difference! When I hug him, my face plants into his chest which I really like 'cause he smells good.

Guest Starblazerbon

It seems like 5'8 is the height a lot of girls here likes. :D

I'm 5'5" and he's 5'9"ish. I like the height difference. He's not too tall and even when I wear heels, he's still taller. :]

How much of an inch boost does heels give?

Guest Andreas1

I'm 5'10",  she's 5'0"

Sometimes I wanna just put her in my pocket hehe.. I like short girls in general, I think it's cute.

Guest HavenInMuse

I'm 5'3, my bf is 5'7 or 5'8, so I don't wear heels either. I hate heels anyway, but on the times I do, I feel like we're the same height. It doesn't bother me too much usually.

Guest Beautiful*Nightmare

I'm 5'0 and my husband is 5'10 3/4. I feel really short beside him whenever I wear flats, so it's a good thing I love high heels :D

Guest Hearted

i'm about 5'3-5'4 and he's about 5'8. i wish i was taller >_____<! as long as he's taller than me, i don't mind.

Guest noodles14

I'm 5'3 and he's 6'0.

I'm so much shorter than him and it's hard to hug or kiss him without hurting my neck >.<

• 3 weeks later...
Guest raven06

I'm 5'3" and he is 5'10". he is the perfect height. <33 I can bury my head in his chest. ;)

and my older adopted sis (by a 8 months who is also my best friend) is 4'11" and her boyfriend (who is my boyfriend's best friend) is 6'1" and they are sooo cute together. He always lifts her up and kisses her. :P I am jealous of how cute they are xD ha not really though! I am just super happy for them! Cause they are the cutest couple on campus. (:

Archived