How Tall Are You & Your Girlfriend/boyfriend

Guest eyxyelhsa

Guest Starblazerbon

I'm 4'11 and he's 5'8 ^^" It looks cuter than it sounds haha. I just about reach his shoulders.....almost..

How did you guys meet?

• Replies 885
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest icantthinkofacoolusername

I'm 5ft 10' and my gf is 5ft 2'-3'ish

It works out pretty nicely. I wouldn't care whatever her height though. Even if she was a bit taller I'd still be head over heals for her.

I am 5'7 and his official height is 5'8. But I think he is just as tall as me and that 1 inch is just for the sake of being taller than me on the record. heehee.... We are really at exactly same height barefooted in front of the mirror. If I wear heels, I am taller. He loves it when I wear heels, and he doesn't mind being shorter at all. He always says only tall girls look good wearing those heels anyway. So when we go to formal functions together, I am almost always taller than him, hand in hand. :lol:. When he wholeheartedly doesn't mind like that, it makes me not to mind it either. I constantly put my arm around his shoulders as if we are buddies, instead of wrapping my arm around his waist, because height-wise that is a more comfortable position. Haha.. It kind of defines our relationship, we truly have a buddies-layer underneath the lovers-layer.

Guest sincerely.

I"m 5'5-6 and he's 6'. 

I'm not thaat tall but we're known as the tall couple amongst our friends. i like to wear heels when i'm out with him. 

Or you could date someone shorter...I don't know what the reason is why girls insist on dating guys 6'0 or above when they are like 5'0.  It's just not practical.

Maybe she's interested in him, even though he's so tall? I understand that this is a topic asking about height comparisons, but it's not as if girls are ONLY dating guys who are tall... We're not all that superficial :rolleyes:

Anyway, I'm 5'0" and my boyfriend is 5'7.5". It works out. I wish I was taller in general, NOT compared to my boyfriend. Altering/tailoring clothes suck. D;

Guest phalken

I'm 5'2 and he's 6'0 ^^ I guess I'm jumping the big-height-difference wagon on the previous page haha.

He's a bit over a head taller than me, so holding hands can be a bit awkward when I'm wearing flats. But since I wear heels a lot it's the perfect height =3 hehe.

I really like hugging him goodbye when I'm barefoot in my room ^^ Because he's tall enough that he has to bend down to properly hug me and it feels really cute haha;;;; ><

Guest joie.de.vivre

Or you could date someone shorter...I don't know what the reason is why girls insist on dating guys 6'0 or above when they are like 5'0.  It's just not practical.

The optimum height difference is probably somewhere around 4-6 inches.  A couple where the female is around 5'5 and male 6'0 would look pretty good.  

(and no, I'm not short)

what if the 5'0 girl likes/loves the 6'0 guy?

relationships don't follow or fall into optimum physical parameters.

Guest wolfberry

I'm 5'2" and he is 5'8". He always comments about how small I seem compared to him because we're more used to seeing each other on Skype than in real life. But it turns out we fit together pretty well in many ways :P

Guest OBSCURITY xxx

I'm 5'3.5" and my boyfriend is around 5'8." I wish he was just a weeeee bit taller, but we're still a good height, especially since I'm not really the girly girl who wear heels all the time. However, I did start looking for/wearing shorter heels, and I must say, although I love me them stilettos when I dress up, the shorter heels are SOOOO much more comfortable hahaha :)

Guest Jeanyy

i'm 5'1" and my boyfriend is 5'10" (or maybe even 11")

i love tall guys but sometimes i feel like the gap is too big.. maybe strange for others to look at

but he absolutely loves my height wub.gif

Guest Ayumi

I'm 176 cm and my boyfriend is around 186-187 cm. We're both pretty tall, but I wish I were slightly shorter so I could wear high heels without looking like a giant.

Guest realies09

I'm 5'0'' and my boyfriend is around 5'9'' or 5'10," I'm not entirely sure. He has to lean down and I have to tiptoe whenever we kiss. It's all good, I like our height difference. (:

Guest Marrehj

I don't have a bf at the moment but for me (I'm 5'6'') around 5'11 - 6' is perfect and I can still wear my beloved heels ;) I had a bf once who were 6'1'' and I didn't like it, he felt like too much of a giant xD But then again, I had this other guy who were around 5'7'' and that left me with no room for heels at all :P

Guest Sannyson

I'm 5'0" and my husband is somewhere around 5'5" It's a comfortable fit, even if I maaaaybe secretly wish he was a little taller. :phew:

Guest Starblazerbon

I'm 5'0" and my husband is somewhere around 5'5" It's a comfortable fit, even if I maaaaybe secretly wish he was a little taller. :phew:

How taller do you want him to be?

Archived