How Tall Are You & Your Girlfriend/boyfriend

Guest eyxyelhsa

Guest Sannyson

Like 5'7" or something. Not too tall. I'd just like feel dainty compared to my husband like I am to most other men. But his height is fine, it's not something I really care about. :]

• 8 months later...
  • Replies 885
  • Created
  • Last Reply

im 4'9" and he's 5'8''

so im really short and he loves to make fun of me bcoz of of my shortness

but im ok with it though i often strained my neck when talking to him lol

Haha thats really cuteee ! :DDD my boyfriend always tease me too cuhs i'm really short ~ HAHA 

I'm 5'4" and my boyfriend is 5'10". A 6inch height difference isn't too bad. I've dated guys before who were past six foot, so he's just tall enough to hover over me, but not too tall that I crane my neck. I'm actually preferring it. It is common for guys to like much shorter girls.

Guest Paladine

Feel sorry for all the shorter guys around~ hahahaha

Eh I wouldn't worry about it too much. I'm 5'7 as a guy and it doesn't bother me having girls call me short. I just counter it by being critical of their weight. Seems fair to me.

Guest Hinouchi

Eh I wouldn't worry about it too much. I'm 5'7 as a guy and it doesn't bother me having girls call me short. I just counter it by being critical of their weight. Seems fair to me.

You being 5'7 doesn't consider to be short ... lol I'm talking about under 5'5 guys. Shorter girls wants taller guys, and taller girls, wants even taller guys ... that leave the shorter guys with nothing.

I just browse through at least 20 page, most couples is like 5'4 girls with 5'7+ guys, 4'10 girls with 5'7+ guys. Only saw one that's 5'2 girl with 5'4 guy. The ratio is low! XD

Guest Soshii_love

I'm 5'1 and he's 5'11.5, I always wanted to be taller and now that I have a boyfriend that is more than a head taller than me makes me feel a bit intimidated. If I were to grow 3 more inches then it would be perfect~ @_@"

Guest Paladine

You being 5'7 doesn't consider to be short ... lol I'm talking about under 5'5 guys. Shorter girls wants taller guys, and taller girls, wants even taller guys ... that leave the shorter guys with nothing.

I just browse through at least 20 page, most couples is like 5'4 girls with 5'7+ guys, 4'10 girls with 5'7+ guys. Only saw one that's 5'2 girl with 5'4 guy. The ratio is low! XD

It only appears to be low. It's really not. You can't have all these 5 foot tall girls running around without all of them coming from a short father and mother. While girls dream about tall guys they don't always end up bearing children with them. Especially in countries where the average height of men is very short.

I have my doubts about the height posted here for most of these girls boyfriends as well. Girls are fairly bad at determining height. They are so often tricking themselves with high heels that they think they know what height these guys are by guessing. Most often they are wrong. Theres not that many 6 foot tall guys running around. The average height of American men is 5'8. And yes guys lie about their height as often as women do. They have to. Girls are so obsessed over it.

Just like women do men will go by their height in boots or their highest pair of shoes. My dad does it. He says he's 5'10 on his license. I'm 5'7 and we stand at the same height almost. He might be an inch taller at the most.:rolleyes:  

Guest hishari

It only appears to be low. It's really not. You can't have all these 5 foot tall girls running around without all of them coming from a short father and mother. While girls dream about tall guys they don't always end up bearing children with them. Especially in countries where the average height of men is very short.

I have my doubts about the height posted here for most of these girls boyfriends as well. Girls are fairly bad at determining height. They are so often tricking themselves with high heels that they think they know what height these guys are by guessing. Most often they are wrong. Theres not that many 6 foot tall guys running around. The average height of American men is 5'8. And yes guys lie about their height as often as women do. They have to. Girls are so obsessed over it.

Just like women do men will go by their height in boots or their highest pair of shoes. My dad does it. He says he's 5'10 on his license. I'm 5'7 and we stand at the same height almost. He might be an inch taller at the most.:rolleyes:  

Someone sounds envious.... :phew:

I'm almost 5'4, and frankly speaking, I'd want someone who's 5'5 rather than a taller guy xD

Guest Paladine

Someone sounds envious....  :phew:

Envious of what? Tall guys?

I have no control over that. I have a short mom ( 5'2 ). Why should I get a hang up over it? Am I supposed to call her up and say " why did you have kids when you're so short? ". It is what it is...

I don't worry about height, but 43 pages of girls on this forum sure do. So don't attempt to call me out. I'm sure you have some WEIGHT issues we could talk about. I bet that would take up 20+ pages too. :vicx:

Archived