Skip Beat Live Action Taiwan Upcoming Drama

Guest shinhaku

• Replies 461
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest mjanljen

The OST hasn't been released yet. Apart from the opening theme sang by SJ M, and the ending sang by Donghae, there were 2 other great songs in episode 1 interpreted by a TW female singer, A-Lin, a very talented and critically appreciated songstress. I don't know if the songs are from her latest album, or are specifically composed for Skip Beat. I gather the latter. We'll have to wait a bit more then. I'm in love with the OST too, and can't wait to listen to the full songs.

so can you give me these lyric. because i want to sub these songs ^^ :rolleyes:

Guest PBaddict

OMG... :wub:  watching the first 2 episodes made me want to re-read the manga from the beginning, but I successfully stopped myself from doing so... way too time consuming... <_<:) Things are starting to look up from ep 3, because it's finally Love Me section time!!! :) I am craving for more screen time for the main couple, Gong Xie and He Lian (soooo weird not to use Ren and Kyoko, the original names as I've so gotten used to it over the years :wacko: ) :) I wonder how far they will go in the story and if they create an ending (the manga is not yet finished ...) or if there is a chance for a second season... Oh well, we'll see! :D Thank you everyone for all the updates!!! :);)

Guest galarose

so can you give me these lyric. because i want to sub these songs ^^ :rolleyes:

sorry, don't have the lyrics...The full songs aren't released yet. =)

OMG... :wub:   watching the first 2 episodes made me want to re-read the manga from  the beginning, but I successfully stopped myself from doing so... way  too time consuming... Things are starting to look up from ep 3, because it's finally Love Me section time!!!  I am craving for more screen time for the main couple, Gong Xie and He  Lian (soooo weird not to use Ren and Kyoko, the original names as I've  so gotten used to it over the years :wacko: )   I wonder how far they will go in the story and if they create an ending  (the manga is not yet finished ...) or if there is a chance for a  second season... Oh well, we'll see!  Thank you everyone for all the updates!!!

This!!

I actually ended up watching again the anime, the manga is way too draggy on a re-read base! I hope in more Ren & Kyoko aka Gong Xi /He Lian accentuated  drama closure. The anime ending was way too open ended to be  satisfactory, and the manga is so painfully slow, it's almost crawling.  The mangaka is milking way too much on our patience. :ph34r:

Guest toGETherONE

To help joeyclaire, here are alternate links (same quality)...

@ mo_love_rain: I have no issues w/ the audio using GOM. What media player are you using?

Skip Beat!{watch online}

Episodes RAW {MU} direct download

SB! Ep.01-03 | go here

Credits to Sugoideas.com

Oh~ I can't wait for E04, just when the fun begins... did the show already re-dub Lian's voice in E03? I'm still trying to figure out the difference. :blink:

Guest galarose

Skip Beat! ratings so far:

Episode 1 - 1.35

Episode 2 - 1.17

Episode 3 - 0.97

I intend to marathon the last 2 episodes. Has the series' quality dropped since the ratings plunged down gradually? I'm actually anticipating and excited for the tea ceremony scene between Kyoko and Ren. Wowza!

Guest PBaddict

Skip Beat! ratings so far:

Episode 1 - 1.35

Episode 2 - 1.17

Episode 3 - 0.97

I intend to marathon the last 2 episodes. Has the series's quality dropped since the ratings plunged down gradually? I'm actually anticipating and excited for the tea ceremony scene between Kyoko and Ren. Wowza!

I don't neccessarily think that the quality dropped but the 3rd episode has way too much suffering monologues of Gong Xi and not nearly enough interaction with the other members of the cast, well at least that was my problem with the last epi. I can't wait for the tea ceremony either, I want to see a determined, strong-willed, powerful Gong Xi at last and of course I want to see He Lian starting to be more and more interested in her. I know that inner monologues are integral parts of the manga, but it wouldn't hurt to actually see more scenes  of the main characters being together or near each other. I know, I know... I should be grateful that they stick to the original instead of rambling my nonsense... I'll shut up now... I can't wait for the new epi.

Peace, y'all!!! :)

Guest mo_love_rain

To help joeyclaire, here are alternate links (same quality)...

@ mo_love_rain: I have no issues w/ the audio using GOM. What media player are you using?

Skip Beat!{watch online}

Episodes RAW {MU} direct download

SB! Ep.01-03 | go here

Credits to Sugoideas.com

Oh~ I can't wait for E04, just when the fun begins... did the show already re-dub Lian's voice in E03? I'm still trying to figure out the difference. :blink:

thaks you.

it's okay now. I found the problem, because of my MPC kkk

Guest dudoysan

i was really disappointed that ariel lin and jerry yan didn't star in this drama. I really wanted to see them together.. Oh well.. 

Archived