Skip Beat Live Action Taiwan Upcoming Drama

Guest shinhaku

Guest Shio_Chinsuko

Lol. So you're a Jun fan eh?... kkk. ^^ I'm  Johnnys Ent fan in general.  I like all the dramas you listed above (even the gory hospital stuff XP). I also like dramas like Pride with kimutaku, nodame cantabile, boku dake no madonna and most of the dramas listed on top 100 or 50 on jdoramas.com and more (kkk. Been a while I've been to that site so the list might have changed a lot.. but I'm pretty sure even updated, I would like the dramas) and the drama I cried for the most was 1L of tears. I also cried a lot during the movies koizora and tada kimi o aimini coopereru. Are you a VIP by any chance? I didn't know TOP was casted as Ren. I think he makes the part.

For the j-version... your combo works well... especially since Shun already played a Ren-like role in Hana kimi. :) Personally, I would cast mukai osamu as sho. And I can't think of anyone for ren at the moment. I would cast ueno juri as kyouko if not for the age. she's a bit too old. ^^"" and ayase haruka is too pretty... but she plays quirky well. and she can pull off elegant as well. i've never seen her play evil though so I don't know. when I think about it, maybe inoue mao could be kyouko as well. she can certainly pull off manic crazy. lol.

Mars was awesome (creepily) though I admit to reading the manga after watching the drama. (and yay for zaizai love!! kk)

I'm so sad to see this serie's ending... but from the way it played out... there's potential for a 2nd season!! :)

Yay, Johnny's~ Me, too. I like most of them, but I'm kind of losing the connection as there are so many new, younger groups now and some changes with the "old" bands... I like most of those typical idol dramas. And I'm sooo looking forward to Papadol XD More than Jun I'm a Ryo-fan ;) But 1l of tears might be too much tears for me^^ 

Haha, I think I'm slowly turning into a VIP... I guess it's still just a rumor and seeing how busy Big Bang's schedule is in 2012, I don't know... (But here's the news http://www.allkpop.c...rama-celebrity)

Do you think(/know if) the tw-version of Skip Beat will be broadcasted in Korea, as well?

Mukai would fit the role, too. He has a lot of musician roles recently^^ I thought of Inoue Mao as first option, too. But that be too similar to HanaDan XD  It's pretty hard to imagine someone for the mean part of Kyouko, like Eikura Nana is too cute... Maybe I'd like to see Kiritani Mirei, but I can't see her going all out crying and cursing like Ivy.  Maybe that's someting Ayase Haruka could do...

Thanks for the pv-link. I like the way it's edited and also the scenes they chose <3

As I read someone being upset about the ending, I hope for 2nd season... Still haven't watched the last episode. Kind of afraid now >.<

I love Mars as manga, but when I read there'll be a drama adaption, I felt there'd be no chance for me in this life to watch it^^ Banzai to the internet! XD Although the manga releases in my country were pretty slow, so I knew the ending from watching the drama^^

• 5 months later...
  • Replies 461
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest lililovelilica

I'm with love with  Lian-Tsuruga Ren in Skip Beat MangaGong Xi is Kyouko-chan^^But i prefer the Drama over the manga-it's getting boring when i see that tsuruga does nothing to kyouko-like kissing and lovingly things...The Song is prefect-it's SUPERJUNIOR after alleven if i'm still at episode 8 i can't wait to see Lian's actions twads the girl he loves(he's pretty jealous of gong xi)
82427611.gifi'M FREAKING FANGIRLING FOR LIANXGONG XI GUYS!BUT WASN'T THIS A LITTLE TOO STRANGE?HOW CAN SOMEONE LIKE GONG XI ENTER THE ENTERMTAINEMENT BUSINESS SO EASILY?THAT'S DIFFICULT TO DO RIGHT?

• 2 weeks later...
Guest gingerlatrice

i really want a second season. Leetuek from Super Junior is going to the military soon and I heard a rumor that the members would wait for him to get out to do something as a group. So maybe Siwon and Donghae's schedule won't be too busy to be unable to come back for a second season. I hope all the actors/actresses have time in their schedules to do a second season. I'm a huge fan of the manga and the anime. I was so happy to see it in live performance. I really like it more than the anime. I think the actors did an excellent job at portraying the characters. Especially Ivy, the way she portrayed Kyoko was perfect, except for some of the crying lol. I really want to see more. I'm watching the last episode now. I hope it doesn't disappoint me. :)

Archived