►►YG________♠ 21 (2NE1) Official Thread ♫♪

Poop-Shoop-A-Loop

Guest Zelle

i hope YG continues with the schedule of releasing the next 2NE1 single. it wont help them if they all stopped their activities for Daesung. It also doesnt seem very professional. Also, Im thinking Daesung doesnt want people worrying about him. What he needs is assurance that people are behind him and encouragement that when this is over, his name will be cleared from any charges thrown at him. However, i completely respect whatever decision YG comes up with. I just feel like sharing my 2 cents.

Congrats to our girls for the Cyworld Song of the Month for May, and Lonely MV reaching 8M in 3 wks time.

• Replies 39.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest dragon-rider

i hope YG continues with the schedule of releasing the next 2NE1 single. it wont help them if they all stopped their activities for Daesung. It also doesnt seem very professional. Also, Im thinking Daesung doesnt want people worrying about him. What he needs is assurance that people are behind him and encouragement that when this is over, his name will be cleared from any charges thrown at him. However, i completely respect whatever decision YG comes up with. I just feel like sharing my 2 cents.

Congrats to our girls for the Cyworld Song of the Month for May, and Lonely MV reaching 8M in 3 wks time.

In my opinion, postponement of 2NE1's new song is necessary because it's not the right time for sth to be celebrate now when one of your family's member is in trouble. That's the way how we can show how we care for him. Besides, I think Mr.YG is absolutely busy this time to find the way out about Daesung's incident. Moreover, many BJs are VIPs too so i think they are in a very confusing situation and have no mind to listen to any new songs.

It's really not the right time. you know, the response cannot be good if we release new song this time. You guys don't want 2NE1 have more antis, do you? trust me it won't be long. Can we just be patient and wait for a few weeks until everything is OK?

In my opinion, postponement of 2NE1's new song is necessary because it's not the right time for sth to be celebrate now when one of your family's member is in trouble. That's the way how we can show how we care for him. Besides, I think Mr.YG is absolutely busy this time to find the way out about Daesung's incident. Moreover, many BJs are VIPs too so i think they are in a very confusing situation and have no mind to listen to any new songs.

It's really not the right time. you know, the response cannot be good if we release new song this time. You guys don't want 2NE1 have more antis, do you? trust me it won't be long. Can we just be patient and wait for a few weeks until everything is OK?

when japan earthquake 2ne1 was there bigbang did not stop their activities continued their promotions...profesionalizm more important ı think and yg already have so many lawyers and soo many people already taking care of daesung if 2ne1 do not realase their song, what is the benefit for daesung?

Guest kellyha

It seems that there is an unnecessary argument here. I think YG are going to have a suitable action. No matter how he decides, I believe it is the best for YG Family. All of us are not in their case - Korean entertainment, we can't understand it well. Let's wait.

The users Thumbing down comments are immature. If you don't agree with what the person stated, then you can rebuttal that with well thought out responses and express to them how you don't agree with their statement. But to Thumb them down is childish. Some fans believe that stopping promotions isn't going to help Dae and others believe that since YG members are realllllly close they might not be able to perform as well as they could since they will be focusing on the outcome of the tragedy. Either way, whatever decision is made, we just have to wait and see. Don't think so lowly of others because they don't share you outlook.

Guest cristina0422

2NE1 LONELY #1 on Philippine Music Chart

picture10vx.png

picture5ft.png

picture6gf.png

picture9b.png

YG Choreographers will be holding a Dance Class

Shaun and Mari will be teaching 2NE1's dance choreo

2v2twk1.png

want to enroll? here are the details - http://myx.tv/kpoptakeover

hmmm...seems there's a commotion here...i'm going to backread first...

Guest cristina0422

I was reading the members posts and I think there's no argument in here, members are just voicing out their opinion. There's no harm done. We should focus on what we have now. Let's just wait for YG if he's going to release the single today and if not let's understand. The company has been facing a a difficult situation now. But yeah, 2NE1 and Big Bang are different entity, YGE can't put everything on halt. There's alot of things to consider, if they're going to wait until everything is settled it will take time. This is not the first time YGE has been in this predicament, in different situation but the activities still continued. YG will not abandon everything that has been planned, he's studying the situation. We know that YGE is a Family but still it's a business, YGE should be professional. If the single will not be release today, Blackjacks will probably hear a word from Yang Hyun Suk himself. They can't ignore it just because of what happen. I know some Blackjacks are VIPs (and vice versa), but there are people who are just Blackjack or just VIP so we should understand the concern of each other. We can't force to anyone our opinion on the situation to understand. Alot of people are anticipating the next single. Maybe they will release today or not? But the day has just started, be patient.

V Oh~ there a statement from sajangnim. I hope all the Blackjacks can understand the current situation. Papa YG is thinking what's the best for his artist.

Guest sjaikb

2NE1’s new song release, as well as this week’s ‘YG ON AIR’ broadcast has been postponed for a week. We would like to apologize for not being able to alert our fans of this earlier, as it was a decision made under emergency circumstances. We ask our fans for their understanding.

Source: YG-Life

Credit: allkpop

2NE1 new song release announcements to be delayed

On June 2nd, YG Entertainment posted on their blog, "2NE1's new song was scheduled to be publicly announced in 2 days and 'YG ON AIR' will be postponed this week." The announcement of 2NE1's song has been delayed in part of Big Bang's Daesung recent car accident. Currently, Daesung is awaiting the results of the motorcyclist's autopsy that was conducted on June 1st.

YG Entertainment writes, "We apologize for the late notices in such a serious situation."

Meanwhile, it has been reported that Daesung has locked himself into his room and is said to be in shock over the accident.

Source: Newsen

Credit: Uni@Koreaboo

Dara posts a message for 2NE1 fans in the Philippines in Facebook

2ne1fbdaramessage.jpg

Translation: Wassup Pinoy Blackjacks?! We’re excited to party with you guys in Manila on June 4. We also have friends who’ll join us like Christian Bautista, etc. It’s not just a 2NE1 show but a show of various artists as well. And if our party’s a success, who knows we’ll be back again for a full-fledged 2NE1 show! I hope you invite us again. See you all soon!!! Let’s play 2NE1!

Source: 2NE1@Facebook

Credit: ohdara

Guest cristina0422

Christian Bautista anticipates boos when he front acts for 2NE1

Gossip Girl

By GISELLE SANCHEZ

June 2, 2011, 8:00am

MANILA, Philippines -- Korean pop superstars 2NE1 (pronounced “twenty one” or “to any one”) will storm the Araneta Coliseum on June 4 with powerful front acts like Callalily, Bloomfields and Christian Bautista. I was also tasked to do a comic act in-between which is giving me jitters.

But the person most nervous is Christian Bautista. He is actually requesting our producer if he can go first because he is afraid to get boos for 2NE1 fans.

Christian Bautista afraid of being booed? The Filipino pop-star whose albums reach platinum levels afraid of 2NE1 fans?

I mean, it’s understandable for me to freak out on how I’m going to connect with fans as old as my entire career (imagine the generation gap!). But Christian Bautista, whose popularity has reached the entire South East Asia and is super dooper big in Indonesia feeling insecure of his fantastic career?

He appeared very confident though when we had our concert in Bracknell, United Kingdom.

Don’t worry, Christian, music is universal. Once you sing your hit songs, “The Way You Look At Me,” “Everything You Do,” “Invincible,” and “She Could Be,” believe me, after romancing them with your songs, 2NE1 fans will be converted to Christian Bautista fans. I just hope comedy is universal as well as I try to make the 2NE1 fans laugh that night.

Going back to 2NE1, one of the members is very much excited to visit the Philippines again and we all know who she is – Sandara Park or Dara as she is known all over the world now thanks to 2NEI’s popularity. Sandara was the very first and probably the only Korean to enjoy Philippine superstar status.

Although her fellow Koreans like Ryan Bang, Sam Oh and Grace Lee entered show business as well, they were not as big as Sandara. “Krung Krung,” a nickname coined by her fellow showbiz friends to call Sandara because of her quirky personality became famous through ABS-CBN’s 2004 “Star Circle Quest.”

I was so happy Sandara was the “It” star of ABS-CBN because I was always cast then as her older sister.

At the peak of her career, Sandara thought she made a big mistake. She decided to go back to Korea to finish college. When she came back to the Philippines, she received cold response due to her inactivity for half a year. That’s the Philippines for you. You rest for six months and you are already replaced by a new fast-rising star. She went back to Korea and trained with Korea’s YG Entertainment.

Little did Sandara know that what she thought was a big mistake turned out to be serendipity. God really works in mysterious ways. He had great plans for Sandara.

YG Entertainment never meant for Sandara to join 2NE1. But after seeing her KBS documentary and her star potential, YG signed her up in 2007 and she became the fourth member of 2NE1. YG entertainment calls her the “Philippine Boa” and the final ingredient to complete the secret recipe to music’s new evolution – 2NE1.

Other members of 2NE1 are CL, Minzy and Bom. CL is called “The baddest female” and she is 2NE1’s fierce leader.

I was very impressed with her music video “Go Away” although I did not like the part when CL’s boyfriend punches her and she did not punch back. As the “baddest female,” she should have.

Bom took a leave of absence from Berkeley College of Music to pursue a career as a singer. Now that her career is in full swing, she does not know when she will be back in Berkley. It took Bom three years of constant knocking on YG Entertainment’s door just to become a trainee and her persistence pulled off.

YG meanwhile searched for Minzy after her amateur YouTube video garnered thousand of hits. The K-pop sensation got her superb dancing skills form her grandmother, Gong Okjin, who was a famous dancer in Korea.

2NE1 super hits are “Fire,” “I Don’t Care,” and “Can’t Nobody.” Most of their songs are collaborations with Will.I.Am of the Black Eyed Peas who was quoted saying: “2NE1 will be big and not just in Korea but all over the world.” The Black Eyed Peas frontman plans to launch the girl group in the US after he finishes their album.

2NE1’s concert tickets are available at Ticketnet and all SM outlets or log in at www.ticketnet.com.ph.

source: MB

Christian Bautista anticipates boos when he front acts for 2NE1

Gossip Girl

By GISELLE SANCHEZ

June 2, 2011, 8:00am

MANILA, Philippines -- Korean pop superstars 2NE1 (pronounced “twenty one” or “to any one”) will storm the Araneta Coliseum on June 4 with powerful front acts like Callalily, Bloomfields and Christian Bautista. I was also tasked to do a comic act in-between which is giving me jitters.

But the person most nervous is Christian Bautista. He is actually requesting our producer if he can go first because he is afraid to get boos for 2NE1 fans.

Christian Bautista afraid of being booed? The Filipino pop-star whose albums reach platinum levels afraid of 2NE1 fans?

I mean, it’s understandable for me to freak out on how I’m going to connect with fans as old as my entire career (imagine the generation gap!). But Christian Bautista, whose popularity has reached the entire South East Asia and is super dooper big in Indonesia feeling insecure of his fantastic career?

He appeared very confident though when we had our concert in Bracknell, United Kingdom.

Don’t worry, Christian, music is universal. Once you sing your hit songs, “The Way You Look At Me,” “Everything You Do,” “Invincible,” and “She Could Be,” believe me, after romancing them with your songs, 2NE1 fans will be converted to Christian Bautista fans. I just hope comedy is universal as well as I try to make the 2NE1 fans laugh that night.

Going back to 2NE1, one of the members is very much excited to visit the Philippines again and we all know who she is – Sandara Park or Dara as she is known all over the world now thanks to 2NEI’s popularity. Sandara was the very first and probably the only Korean to enjoy Philippine superstar status.

Although her fellow Koreans like Ryan Bang, Sam Oh and Grace Lee entered show business as well, they were not as big as Sandara. “Krung Krung,” a nickname coined by her fellow showbiz friends to call Sandara because of her quirky personality became famous through ABS-CBN’s 2004 “Star Circle Quest.”

I was so happy Sandara was the “It” star of ABS-CBN because I was always cast then as her older sister.

At the peak of her career, Sandara thought she made a big mistake. She decided to go back to Korea to finish college. When she came back to the Philippines, she received cold response due to her inactivity for half a year. That’s the Philippines for you. You rest for six months and you are already replaced by a new fast-rising star. She went back to Korea and trained with Korea’s YG Entertainment.

Little did Sandara know that what she thought was a big mistake turned out to be serendipity. God really works in mysterious ways. He had great plans for Sandara.

YG Entertainment never meant for Sandara to join 2NE1. But after seeing her KBS documentary and her star potential, YG signed her up in 2007 and she became the fourth member of 2NE1. YG entertainment calls her the “Philippine Boa” and the final ingredient to complete the secret recipe to music’s new evolution – 2NE1.

Other members of 2NE1 are CL, Minzy and Bom. CL is called “The baddest female” and she is 2NE1’s fierce leader.

I was very impressed with her music video “Go Away” although I did not like the part when CL’s boyfriend punches her and she did not punch back. As the “baddest female,” she should have.

Bom took a leave of absence from Berkeley College of Music to pursue a career as a singer. Now that her career is in full swing, she does not know when she will be back in Berkley. It took Bom three years of constant knocking on YG Entertainment’s door just to become a trainee and her persistence pulled off.

YG meanwhile searched for Minzy after her amateur YouTube video garnered thousand of hits. The K-pop sensation got her superb dancing skills form her grandmother, Gong Okjin, who was a famous dancer in Korea.

2NE1 super hits are “Fire,” “I Don’t Care,” and “Can’t Nobody.” Most of their songs are collaborations with Will.I.Am of the Black Eyed Peas who was quoted saying: “2NE1 will be big and not just in Korea but all over the world.” The Black Eyed Peas frontman plans to launch the girl group in the US after he finishes their album.

2NE1’s concert tickets are available at Ticketnet and all SM outlets or log in at www.ticketnet.com.ph.

source: MB

some of the info in this news is not correct but anyway i'm excited for 2NE1's arrival tom.although i can't watch their show i'm happy that the pinoy's will witness how awesome these girls are. : )

Guest Zelle

^yeah. i noticed it too like Bom's college should be Berklee. And about their songs being collaborations with Will.i.am. and Mingkki's vid being uploaded on YG's channel and not YT...and i dont think Blackjacks will boo him. Blackjacks arent THAT young ^^ im pretty sure Blackjacks wont mind all the front acts as long as they enjoy The Party esp when it's 2NE1's turn.

Anyway, I am super excited for 2NE1's arrival. wahhh! lucky people who'll get the chance to see them!

Guest cristina0422

For Pinoy Blackjacks

THE PARTY - 2NE1 Live in Manila [June 4, 2011]

2jdwna.jpg

THE PARTY : June 4 - 2ne1 says "Hello to All"

STAGE LAYOUT

23011818691727135398510.jpg

RESERVED TICKET: TicketNet.com.ph

BUY TICKET: Tickets available in all Ticketnet Outlets Nationwide

call 911-5555 or visit www.ticketnet.com.ph for more details

for VVIP inquiries, call PULP Office at 687.1709 look for Charles or Rizza.

Brought to us by PULP.

Message from the Organizer: THE PARTY tickets available in ALL Ticketnet Outlets Nationwide.

If you are from places who don't have ticketnet, you may order via happeesy@rocketmail.com, we'll have your tickets LBC'd to you. - Happee Sy

For Japanese Blackjacks

☆SEOUL-OSAKA MUSIC of HEART 2011 - FIGHTING JAPAN! [June 7, 2011]

rcoupg.png

source: kj-net.jp

Translation of important details from kj-net..

24awyev.png

For Singaporean Blackjacks

Korean Music Wave 2011, Singapore [July 15, 2011]

koreanmusicwaveavatar.jpg

source: ksnaps.sg

Artists: BIG BANG, 2NE1, Teen Top, FT Island, The Boss, X-5, miss A, Dal★Shabet, U-KISS and TOUCH

Date: 15th July 2011, Friday

Time: 7.30PM

Venue: Singapore Indoor Stadium

Duration: 3 hours

Price: $318.00, $258.00, $198.00, $148.00, $118.00

Organiser: Proof Label

Korean Music Wave 2011 has been confirmed with BIG BANG and 2NE1 as the headline of the concert. Together with them are Teen Top, FT Island, The Boss, X-5, miss A, Dal★Shabet, U-KISS and TOUCH! As Girl’s Day are unable to make it, the organisers have already made the necessary changes to the line-up. More information and details to be released at a later date! So stay tuned!

Tickets

Mosh Pit Pen A & Pen B – S$318.00

CAT 1 Seated – S$318.00

CAT 2 Seated – S$258.00

CAT 3 Seated – S$198.00

CAT 4 Seated – S$148.00

CAT 5 Seated – S$118.00

Please add to above price $3 Booking Fee per ticket for tickets above. Charges include GST where applicable.

Public sales commence from 7th May 2011 onwards:

* Internet Booking commences on 7th May 2011, 12PM.

* Phone booking commence sales on 7th May 2011, 1PM. Hotline (65) 6348 5555.

* Other Sales Channels (like authorized agents via SISTIC counters islandwide) commence sales on 7th May 2011, 1PM.

* Maximum 6 tickets per customer.

koreanmusicwaveseatingp.jpg

Korean Music Wave's seating plan

Guest Cutie_JaeHwa

110603 NAIA Airport Philippines

tumblr_lm7l0rPdlF1qfg0xgo1_500.jpg

CL looking fierce while carrying a Balencaga “City” top handle bag, $1445.00 @ 

Balenciaga

Bom walks like a boss in Louis Vuitton‘s limited edition Silver Mirror Speedy bag

Dara’s effortless look was finished with Givenchy’s Pandora bag.

s:ygcloset

Guest dragon-rider

More Pics of 2NE1 at Philippines:

cf4uy.jpg

vmxhn.jpg

kqnb.jpg

Cre: fierce_12, szekay@YGL

Oh my, why baby Rin looks so tall today. keke she must be wearing super high heels. And look at her always beloved TEDDY bear, so cute!!!

I recognize Minzy wears her favourite Jeremy Scott's penguin shoes. Lol our girls are so adorable

Archived