►►YG________♠ 21 (2NE1) Official Thread ♫♪

Poop-Shoop-A-Loop

OMG I ABSOLUTELY LOVE BOM IN THAT CF !!!!

her hair is so pretty omg i wonder what shampoo she uses ^^

and her outfit wow so stunning!

queen bom looks perfect in everything!!!!!!111!1kl3j

her legs are so wonderful kekekeke

her v-line is nice! lettuce diet ftw!

everything about bom is perfect perfect perfect

i miss her voice so much but only 11 more days blackjacks T_T

mm yeah did i mention i love bom!

thank you for the updates on bom!

i love her so much!

keep up the good work on bom!

bom bom bom bom bom yay bom!

• Replies 39.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest itszmaeee

OMG I ABSOLUTELY LOVE BOM IN THAT CF !!!!

her hair is so pretty omg i wonder what shampoo she uses ^^

and her outfit wow so stunning!

queen bom looks perfect in everything!!!!!!111!1kl3j

her legs are so wonderful kekekeke

her v-line is nice! lettuce diet ftw!

everything about bom is perfect perfect perfect

i miss her voice so much but only 11 more days blackjacks T_T

mm yeah did i mention i love bom!

thank you for the updates on bom!

i love her so much!

keep up the good work on bom!

bom bom bom bom bom yay bom!

LMAO I don't know why I smiled reading your comment. And yes GO BOMMIE! Me2Queen is not updating us anymore !! WHY?! Update us Dara-ya! We need more 2NE1 in the kpop scene right now. Keep the hype yah know! I bet everything will go through last minute. they are seriously not giving us any clue. yg yg yg yg!

Guest yarg707

Why are the girls so dang hot? LOL I must say the girls looked especially beautiful on the etude shoot like farealzies its awesome!!! Dara looked super motherly the maknaes being playful and of course sexy Bom with her trademark legs kekeke. The photoshoot has such great styling it fits their bodies so well and can I please please have more Plaid Dara like damn so sexy!! Maknae is just oozing with like overflowing charisma!! CL girl I want you to just give me emcee rhymes right there and I love your shades so much like IDE. Bom my gal freaking the bomb!! One more week I can not wait until they comeback new music new concepts but more than anything their lives!!!

Guest cristina0422

^^^^^Hahaha. They look like kids on the loose offcam in that photoshoot. Bommie with donut! kekeke. It seems like she's hiding it from someone...someone who's name is Hwangssabu. kekeke. And they're carrying toys in photoshoots? I believe it's not a props for that particular photoshoot.

bj friends please help me ! could you describe how can ı add pictures on my BOMİE THREAD ? :unsure:

Hi Cassopie..I've seen your thread here in korean music.

Anyway, Bommie already have her official Soompi Thread in Picture Thread.

Here is the link -- http://www.soompi.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=281611

All 2NE1 girls have their individual thread too! I believe you can't or entitled to create a thread for them here in korean music section unless they officially released an album or doing a solo activities like Taeyang and G-Dragon of Big Bang.

Is there any fanpic or fancam from yesterday's event? I'm looking around but I only found a couple from CN Blue.

Guest 2neblaq

Is there any fanpic or fancam from yesterday's event? I'm looking around but I only found a couple from CN Blue.

2ne1 doesn't have any schedule yesterday. I think you read wrongly because 2ne1 only events from August were the Etude Pink concert event.

Anyway, 1 more week to their comeback!!! Wohoo!!! :lol:

I am definitely staying up late to wait for the release of their album and MVs. :P

Guest itszmaeee

What event are you talking about? I'm not sure but I know they had a schedule where they perform at this one concert with 2PM and MBLAQ or did I read it wrongly? I'm not sure.

EDIT:

Oooops my bad. I was talking about the Lotte Duty Free Concert on the 10th. I went blank for a second. so don't mind my comment and please ignore haha.

ANYWAYS HERE'S THE SCHEDULE FOR NEXT MONTH:

September 07, 2010 – 6PM 2NE1TV Season finally air!!!! (unconfirmed)

September 9th – Midnight “To Anyone” Full Album unleash w/ 3 Music Videos Premieres

September 10th, 2010 – Lotte Duty Free Concert

September 11th, 2010 – Music Core

September 12th, 2010 – Hallyu Dream Concert / 2NE1 TV (rerun)(unconfirmed)

September 14th, 2010 – 2NE1 TV(unconfirmed)

September 16th, 2010 – M! Countdown

September 17th, 2010 – Music Bank

September 18th, 2010 – Music Core

September 19th, 2010 – Inkigayo / 2NE1 TV (rerun)(unconfirmed)

CREDITS: CLBADDESFEMALE.WORDPRESS.COM

|ENG| 100821 2NE1 ETUDE BTS + INTERVIEW

Guest cristina0422

^ those schedule are not even updated.

2ne1 doesn't have any schedule yesterday. I think you read wrongly because 2ne1 only events from August were the Etude Pink concert event.

Anyway, 1 more week to their comeback!!! Wohoo!!! :lol:

I am definitely staying up late to wait for the release of their album and MVs. :P

Actually, they were listed as one of the attendees on yesterday's 2010 World Leisure Opening Concert in ChunCheon City along with CNBlue, BEG and F(x)..wait I'll search the article.

Here . I don't know what happen. Maybe they didn't attend. I can't even find BEG and F(x) fancams.

100829 Bobbi Brown "Korea's Best Pretty Woman" - Dara Park (2NE1)

NewEvoOfKPOP@YT

Bobbi Brown is a CEO of Bobbi Brown Cosmetics and a world renowned makeup artist. She complimented Dara along with Kim Tae Hee and Park Bo Young.

Guest Yigytugd

2NE1 has definitely made an impact on the K-Pop industry but also on an international level. As their first full length album is on the rise for release, a new album comes up called "2NE1 Forever". This is a collaboration album from DJ's around the world that have remixed every single 2NE1 song to date. That includes their solo, versions, and official tracks from their first mini album.

This album will be the starting point for 2NE1 fans as the girls start their official promotions on 09.09.10 with their album release for "To Anyone". This remix album on the other hand is going to be release on 09.03.10. The teaser for this album (below) features previews of all 13 tracks on the album, including those mixed with T.O.P. (from Big Bang), Miliyah Kato (Japanese pop star), and even Rihanna (international pop star).

DJ's from around the world are getting into the K-Pop scene and this is one of many examples of it. 2NE1 fighting!!!

From Youtube:

"2NE1 Forever" is a new remix collaboration album featuring remixes / mashups of all of 2NE1 songs (before 1st full album). Including solo, versions, and official tracks remixed by DJ Yigytugd, Damarikomu, Mikie Heartcore, Drokas, and KZM. Please support the girls as they release their 1st album 09.09.10. In the mean time listen to this album in its fullness on 09.03.10."

Guest tazanya

What event are you talking about? I'm not sure but I know they had a schedule where they perform at this one concert with 2PM and MBLAQ or did I read it wrongly? I'm not sure.

EDIT:

Oooops my bad. I was talking about the Lotte Duty Free Concert on the 10th. I went blank for a second. so don't mind my comment and please ignore haha.

ANYWAYS HERE'S THE SCHEDULE FOR NEXT MONTH:

September 07, 2010 – 6PM 2NE1TV Season finally air!!!! (unconfirmed)

September 9th – Midnight “To Anyone” Full Album unleash w/ 3 Music Videos Premieres

September 10th, 2010 – Lotte Duty Free Concert

September 11th, 2010 – Music Core

September 12th, 2010 – Hallyu Dream Concert / 2NE1 TV (rerun)(unconfirmed)

September 14th, 2010 – 2NE1 TV(unconfirmed)

September 16th, 2010 – M! Countdown

September 17th, 2010 – Music Bank

September 18th, 2010 – Music Core

September 19th, 2010 – Inkigayo / 2NE1 TV (rerun)(unconfirmed)

CREDITS: CLBADDESFEMALE.WORDPRESS.COM

|ENG| 100821 2NE1 ETUDE BTS + INTERVIEW

I saw this schedule floating around DC2ne1 and trans at a bunch of blogs, but I think it may not be exactly legit. I went to the blackjackzone and only the 12th and 22nd are there, none of these dates are on the girls official calender in the Blackjack Zone. So I would take this calender with a grain of salt, DC21 is a great source of information, but they also have been known to pull pranks,,, or this may have just been speculation like with the hanteo blog speculating on the album release date. I will keep tracking the girls' bj zone calender if things change.. and they confirm these dates, right now I hope this is the schedule but I am suspicious.

Guest NV4ever

LOL poor Seungri~~ CL must be busy practicing ^^ it would be really awesome if she picked up the fone though :lol:

that girl is a total 2NE1's fan hahaha she even did abit of fire dance ^o^

i hope tat the date for 2NE1TV S2 is really true, cant take anymore delays!~

Archived