COPYCAT_Ayumi Hamasaki

Guest dongyao_

• Replies 455
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest yumi-chan

wow. this does prove alot o_o I always thought of her as a japanese modonna though >_>

--Yumi

The artists you listed above actually do get bashed, usually lot more than Ayumi. x: I think Ayumi fans should stop bashing Jolin. A lot of Ayu fans always bash Jolin for "copying" Ayu but as we can all see, Ayumi copies to some degree as well. It's not fair that Ayumi fans say all these things to try to justify Ayu's "copying" while they still openly bash Jolin for "copying" Ayu. Jolin's old Ayu-styled videos also have different & deep meanings which have nothing to do with Ayumi's songs. Oh, & a lot of Ayu's fans are saying that we should judge Ayumi by her music. Well, Jolin's music is also pretty original. So if your an Ayu fan that bashes Jolin, I hope you stop. In the end, most artists don't decide what they wear & so I don't think any artist should get blamed for "copying" a look or outfit unless they're the ones who choose it. I'm not an Ayumi hater, I actually have quite a few of her albums. I just thought I should point this out. ♥

Wow you made a valid point.

I envy you.

wow. this does prove alot o_o I always thought of her as a japanese modonna though >_>

--Yumi

There is no such thing.

Guest cinnamoroll

it certainly does look like she copies, but who doesn't?

this is a certainly interesting thread

i'd say by the styles she wears, it'd be ignorant to say that she doesn't copy.

however, i don't care that she copies.

and i don't really care about her or music that i don't understand. (i wish i knew japanese though : ) )

but those pictures sure are interesting! thank you for sharing!

Guest finalheaven

yup no surprise, i pretty much knew that ayumi wasn't original. if she was talented i'd forgive her. and i'm sorry but i really really tried to like her, but i just don't like her vocal ability, her music, or anything else she does for that matter. oh well she has millions of fans so whatev.

Guest AkuRoku

Why don't you guys bash her clothing manager or the people who make up those copycat things for her..Very weird

Guest nuwera

ew what a loser. She should be able to do her own thing.

There is no need for you to call her a loser :tongue2: :fury: ..

this is a bit dumb .

wearing lace or having pigtails or resting your chin on your hands or having dark make-up on really isn't unique to the artists shown .

she probably got inspired by a couple of things , but she's not the only person ever to have done that .

Guest yumi-chan

There is no such thing.

Well sorry, I spelt her name wrong. At least have the common sense. :mellow:

You guys should stop fighting, before it gets out of hand. Just be serious about it, don't go bashing other members opinion.

--Yumi

Well sorry, I spelt her name wrong. At least have the common sense. :mellow:

You guys should stop fighting, before it gets out of hand. Just be serious about it, don't go bashing other members opinion.

--Yumi

No It's not because you spelled her name wrong,

I said that because no one can live up to Madonna no matter how hard they tried.

Anyways everyone is Sugar Coating this whole situation because it' Ayumi,

I like her songs though.

But you all would be getting mad if Madonna Jlo or Britney were copying Ayumi right???

People were bashing that Jolin girl for copying her, but Ayumi is doing the same thing

that's not fair.

Guest h0ney

so... just because jlo had the pigtails no ones allowed to have them again?

so if nextime u tie pigtails i'll just stop and point at u and yell COPYCAT!!

plus.. she doesnt design the set ? -__-;;

Guest Nana

this is a bit dumb .

wearing lace or having pigtails or resting your chin on your hands or having dark make-up on really isn't unique to the artists shown .

she probably got inspired by a couple of things , but she's not the only person ever to have done that .

Very true. There's so many video's that wear lace or people getting rained on etc. so I guess those people have no talent and can only copy.

Some of it is very similar but Ayu is a huge Madonna fan, but most of it is so broad that you can find a picture of every artist in that position and acuse them of "copying"

Archived