[movie 2006] Blue Alert / My Girl And I 파랑주의보

Guest 9ucci

Guest Jamieâ„¢

im so looking forward to the movie after watching that trailer!!

my eyes were even starting to tear already, dang.

me too.. :(

the end was so sad..

I can't wait to watch it!

• Replies 407
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest PuccaGirl_64

OMG they look sooo Cute 2geder!!!!!

SHG is reeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaallllllllllllllllllllyyyyyyyyyyyyy PRETTY in these picz.....AWWWWWWsoooo cute!!!

:D

<333

Guest t b a b y

yayy. i SOOO wanna watchh this. i started watching the japanese one, cuz i heard it was really sad, but the cast doesnt really appeal to me, so imma wait for this insteadd.

song hye kyo is perfect for the part because she sure can cry, like in autumn in my heart. =)

Guest PuccaGirl_64

OMG!! I wanna watch the movie especially after watchin da trailer...tooo bad i cnt understand korean..hope there would be subtitles or translations when shown in other countries!!!

AWWWW>.....it looks like dat its gonna be a really goood movie!!!

Guest minamijaa

I finished watching the trailer just now n I was like..hohoho gotta watch this one! :P

Fleur, I hope u dun mind I use ur pic as my signature..Thanx in advance! :lol:

Guest evelyn168

I was amazed by the trailer... It's sad watching the trailer... My sister was like, it's a typical Korean sad movie... I'm like no, it has Song Hye Kyo and Cha Tae Hyun who can both act... Anyways, I just hope this movie does really well in the box office.

Guest sweet_treats1812

yep yep yep! the trailer was so great at the beginning, then u can jst tell that it'll get sad at the end!!! waaaah!!!! :(

but i still cant wait to watch this movie! SHK's debut on the big screens! yay!!!

Guest sweet_treats1812

^it's based on a japanese drama...

basically it's a love story with a sad ending...i think SHK plays this happy, somewhat popular girl in skul..CTH is the complete opposite of her and they end up falling in love...but SHK gets a terminal disease...and...yeah, u get the picture :)

Fleur, I hope u dun mind I use ur pic as my signature..Thanx in advance! :lol:

Of course I don't mind, because it wasn't me who did up that pic. I reposted this pic from another fansite. :)

Guest sarangf

Do u think they'll show the drama in the UK? Seems impossible..duh :unsure:

but u could bye all the dvds in yes asia or from america really easy. i've lived in uk and that is what i've been doing over the past 5 year.that the best way if u want to watch K- drama or movie :)

Guest virgo_star

Archived