[movie 2006] Blue Alert / My Girl And I 파랑주의보

Guest 9ucci

• Replies 407
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't know, but i'm waiting to see if this will be as good as the originally. I do want them to change a few things and make it better.

Guest lilsh0rtnancy

I wish they had made this into a drama because it seems really good. I'm currently watching the Japanese drama version and I really like the love story between the two main characters. It's like their first pure love, which they would never forget kind of story. So far it's very cute. The main girl (SHK) is cheerful and always tries to make people around her happy. CTH's character is dorky and he always does what she tells him too.

I can't wait until this movie is released in Dec.!

cthshk1.jpg

bluealert1.jpg

cannot wait to watch this ^^ any summary about this movie?? thanks ^^

I don't know the names of the main characters so i'll use their real names.

CTH and SHK meet in HS. For her birthday he won a walkman by writing a story to enter in a radio competition. They exchange tape diaries and fall in love. However, that was SHK's last birthday because she has a terminal disease. That's all I know.

Guest aQuALyN

I don't know the names of the main characters so i'll use their real names.

CTH and SHK meet in HS. For her birthday he won a walkman by writing a story to enter in a radio competition. They exchange tape diaries and fall in love. However, that was SHK's last birthday because she has a terminal disease. That's all I know.

thanks for ur summary... the japanese version is Sekai No Chushin De Ai Wo Sakebu, isn't it?!?!?!?

Archived