[movie 2006] Blue Alert / My Girl And I 파랑주의보

Guest 9ucci

I'm not sure whether I can ask this here but if there's a torrent for this movie, where do we go to download it? Is there a Korean-based torrent site? Even for Song Hye Gyo's TV series like Autumn, Full House..etc?

• Replies 407
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm not sure whether I can ask this here but if there's a torrent for this movie, where do we go to download it? Is there a Korean-based torrent site? Even for Song Hye Gyo's TV series like Autumn, Full House..etc?

They have yet to finish filming, so it's not on the cinemas yet. As for SHK's TV series d/l, sorry ain't too sure where to get a torrent site for those series. Perhaps you can try asking in her thread?

http://www.soompi.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=19

Anyway, some pics on the movie "Blue Alert"...

movieparangbonus310219ax.jpg

movieparangbonus210215nt.jpg

gn2005102116434114uq.jpg

movieparangbonus110215wc.jpg

Many thanks to mzz_booo from Song Hae Kyo's thread

Guest soutsada7

I can't wait till this movie comes out. I'm usually not too into movies, but this particular one just got me on my toes waiting anxiously for to be aired...mmm, maybe cause SHG's in it :P

I understand from the thread that the filming is almost done, any updates, this thread is rather quite and this is a new movie, it seems not so popular, HELP HELP, some one pls update. ;)

Guest _pine.tree

aww dorky cha tae hyun, this is a definite 180 change from hwang tae ja chut sarang.

and song hye gyo looks beautiful as always

Guest lilsh0rtnancy

I don't mean to be shallow or anything but SHG is too pretty for the lead actor.

Have you seen pictures of the Japanese version(drama and movie)? Both guys are dorky looking, but I think that makes it cute; well their relationship anyways, makes it seem more innocent when the guy looks clueless. I think they both fit the role very well and CTH and SHK are both wonderful actors.

I understand from the thread that the filming is almost done, any updates, this thread is rather quite and this is a new movie, it seems not so popular, HELP HELP, some one pls update. ;)

I don't think the movie is unpopular. It being SHK's FIRST movie is already one reason why this movie is super hyped up! So don't worry... :)

I'm also hoping for more updates, but at this point in time, I think it's because it's still in the process of filming, and also maybe because they wanna get all our appetites whetted up, it seems like they're holding back all the makings and interviews... Now that filming's gonna be done soon, I think more goodies should be coming our way... keeping my fingers crossed!

By the way, seems like they're still filming it until the 29th of October...

yup! and since this is also shk 1st project under sidushq, i think they're going to put a lot in the marketing side. hopefully we'll see a lot more once they start promoting.

Korean? I have no idea how to read it. Any translations would be welcomed. Haha! I don't think it will be out on my shores any time in the future. Hope that I can download it from somewhere. *ahem*

Archived