[movie 2006] Blue Alert / My Girl And I 파랑주의보

Guest 9ucci

Guest freakypiglet

someone help me please...i'm looking for the english sub for My girl and i movie where can i find it....i browser through soompi and d-addict but all had expired....pls help :tears: ....thank you very much

• Replies 407
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 1 month later...
Guest MoLeNz

I like this movie because Song Hye Kyo..hehehehe...she looks so young and ofcourse beautiful...

but I think the backsound on this movie is so little...and I think this impact for the movie..I watched it and I feel little bored..

• 5 months later...
Guest chin_ai22

i love this movie. it made me cry lots of tears..

love the story! and i love the quote from this movie..

Su-eun: My birthday...It's a week before yours. Since I was born first, I waited alone in a world without you. In the future, I'll wait for you a long, long time. Take your time. Stay all you like."

Su-ho:"As long as I've been living, there's never been a day without you. And there never will be."

• 1 year later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Guest riehae

I only watched this movie because of SHK, and good thing that I watched it because it was good.

Well, kinda typical love story but the plot was touching and probably the time when I watched it was at the timing.

I was kinda heart broken and emo at that time.

• 2 years later...

Archived