Guest 9ucci

• Replies 407
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Here are 2 journalistic photos of My Girl and I. ^_^

b0050232_15302589.jpg

b0050232_15303272.jpg

A pity the photos lack a richness in colour eh...

The official website for My Girl and I is now up and running!

http://www.paranglove.co.kr/

We have probably seen most of the pics but they're of good quality. Here are some wallpapers provided on the original website!

wallpaper1.JPG

1280 x 1024

1024 x 768

wallpaper2.JPG

1280 x 1024

1024 x 768

Some photos that haven't been posted... at least from what I recall. ^_^

s2.jpg

s4.jpg

s5.jpg

s7.jpg

s8.jpg

<-She looks very pretty!

s10.jpg

s11.jpg

s13.jpg

s14.jpg

Credits: paranglove.co.kr

And here's yet another interview clip. It's a different interview, though at the same interview ground, that is after the press conference. (Wow, imagine the number of interviews they have in a day!) Here are the differences, in case you wanna decide whether or not to d/l. Basically, it's got a different interviewer and it's got a short interview before the press conference. It's got bits of the making of kissing scene and it's got the interview at the Bohol water scene. CTH talked about him being bitten by the water bugs.

http://taehyun.sakura.ne.jp/movie/miracle_section051201.wmv

Credits: miracletaehyun.com

Enjoy!

Guest strungout

Here are 2 journalistic photos of My Girl and I. ^_^

b0050232_15302589.jpg

b0050232_15303272.jpg

A pity the photos lack a richness in colour eh...

Although it lacks colour, their features look good in the pictures. Thks for the pics!!

:)

Here's the song that you hear during the 2nd half of the Blue Alert trailer. The lyrics look sad all right...

chloe.jpg

http://taehyun.sakura.ne.jp/music/Danny Boy-Chloe.wma

Ok, you gotta copy the whole link to d/l. You can't just click on it due to a space in the link.

Danny Boy by Chloe

Oh Danny boy, the pipes, the pipes are calling

From glen to glen, and down the mountain side

The summer's gone, and all the flowers are dying

'tis you, 'tis you must go and I must bide.

But come you back when summer's in the meadow

Or when the valley's hushed and white with snow

'tis I'll be there in sunshine or in shadow

Oh Danny boy, oh Danny boy, I love you so.

And if you come, when all the flowers are dying

And I am dead, as dead I well may be

You'll come and find the place where I am lying

And kneel and say an "Ave" there for me.

And I shall hear, tho' soft you tread above me

And all my dreams will warm and sweeter be

If you'll not fail to tell me that you love me

I simply sleep in peace until you come to me.

Reposted from miracletaehyun.com

Guest mamaveve

wow..., that was very good way to advertised Blue Alert..

this indicated, this drama will be a very good drama...

its true...

thanks fleur..

ha,ha... that pics of cth in the water is cute. he is very good in making people laugh. :D

once again thank you, fleur for all the updates. :)

more pics:

paranglove056re.th.jpg

paranglove036fg.th.jpg

paranglove075vz.th.jpg

You're most welcome mamaveve and thank YOU gemt for the lovely pics. Haven't seen them. :) I especially love the 2nd one. Really pretty! In the first pic, I was like playing "Where's Wally"... hehe... finally found CTH and SHK. ^_^

another 14 days to go, we shall able to catch the movie, hehe, :P Being counting the days, and scouting for the DVD if any, ;) Oh no, can't wait for the movie. :)

LuvSHK, do you live in Korea? Sigh... I'm in Singapore, so the movie comes out much later. DVDs will also come out later...

I've been waiting for Sad Movie since it's debut too... until now. So I guess it'll be an even longer wait for "My Girl and I"... :(

I wanna go to Korea!!! :P

Wow SHG looks stunning even with those simple outfits. I really hope Blue Alert shows in the US so I could watch it. Anything featuring SHG is a must watch for me so hopefully I would not miss out on this movie.

Is it the same movie- "Blue Alert" and "My Girl and I" ?

Stranger still ... I saw the title " Green Alert" when surfing thru other thread pages....

Very confusing ...all these diffrent names!!

Haha.. yes, I saw that before too. I suspect it could be due to the Japanese translation. When the movie first came out, the Japanese title was 青注意報. In Japanese, the first word actually means Blue, but in Chinese, it means Green. So that could be why there are so many different titles of the same movie. But recently, the Japanese title also changed to 波浪注意報, which is Korean's Parang Jui Bo (Not too sure how to koreanise the last 2 words.. heh).

Well, basically Blue Alert = My Girl and I = "Green Alert". They're referring to the same movie, the very movie each and every one of us has been looking forward to since day 1. :D

But since "My Girl and I" appears on the official poster, I'm trying to make a conscious effort to use this instead of "Blue Alert" (Which I have been using for the past few months.) ^_^

Archived