[movie 2006] Blue Alert / My Girl And I 파랑주의보

Guest 9ucci

• Replies 407
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest jgabriel2005

just got to see the music movie of cha tae hyun for sad movie. I hope to see a good MV and a good soundtrack for Blue Alert. ;););)

Guest soutsada7

I'm really looking forward to watching this movie...I'm normally not into K-movies, but I'm willing to watch this one just cause SHG is in it...waiting with soo much anticipation...thanks for starting the thread :D

I'm really looking forward to watching this movie...I'm normally not into K-movies, but I'm willing to watch this one just cause SHG is in it...waiting with soo much anticipation...thanks for starting the thread :D

yeah me too...dec is month & half away, just wondering how much does the filming progress so far.. ;)

I only know that they're currently still filming the movie... so far no other photos or clips

Yeah, I'm hoping for more clips, a trailer or something... ^_^

112970606308004300.jpg

^Don't you think he looks good with SHK? :D

Wow, SHK looks reaaaaaaaaaaaaaally good in this picture. And Fleur, Cha Tae Hyun does look good beside our Hye Kyo. (Who doesn't?)

Oooh, and isn't the woman beside Hye Kyo the grandmother in FH? I think it's her! :D It's amazing how the fathers, mothers and grandmothers are always the same (e.g. mom of hye kyo in Autumn in my heart, mom of bi in FH, and mom of Moon Geun Young in Little bride is the same person)

:( Any update on this movie, it has been quite for some time. Anyone knows whether the movies has ended filming. Ohhhhhhhh No!!!!!!!!!!!!! Can't wait for the moive, hope to get some preview. :)

Based on CTH's schedule, today's the last day he's filming Blue Alert. Disclaimer: They may update the schedule later, so I'm not 100% certain it's the last day.

Nevertheless, here are some magazine pictures to get us hyped up! :D

112990726910483500.jpg

112990716869290300.jpg

112990726929244200.jpg

Reposted from chataehyun.co.kr

Archived