[sitcom 2005] Nonstop 6 - Rainbow Romance 레인보우 로망스

Guest jew-lee

Guest pinklegirl007

^ yes they are the same person, but different character... if that makes any sense!

The reason why that girl plays both those two characters was because she was actually suppose to be a permanant cast for NN6 as Ki Bum's first love. Remember the episode you mentioned, where Ki Bum's first love is looking for him, but Eun Bi lies to her in the end, that he went to the army. Well, inital idea was that Ki Bum will meet her in the later episodes. However, the netizens surprisingly said, that they like the Eun Bi and Ki Bum couple better and they don't want Ki Bum to find his first love. So they gave her another character as Eun Bi's friend.

• Replies 6.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest amydien

can someone explain to me whats this NETIZENs all about?? i always hear this word... and i guess its influencial..

NETIZENs, as far as I know, are the citizens of the internet (that's us, and the foreign fans who rely on the internet for korean shows/music). And yeah, we are influential I guess because there's so many fans even those who are non-asian! ;)

Yelinoh, is it this one?

http://s65.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=3HXR04H...PD24VWAQCHB2BWF

I like this song....Sang Mi is the lead singer of Ex, right? ;)

Guest ix3_jesus

i saw episode 35 haha.

i dont know. i like eunbi`s friend better than eunbi haha. she`s pretty and she`s nice i want her and ki bum together..even though i may be the only one haha. i dont really like hwang bora..shes annoying in a ditzy way..i can see she`s kind of like the ssagagi characther like how hanyeseul was in NN4; but i liked yeseul better lol. can someone tell me about leeminki at the end? like he made model..but can you tell me why he was mad? lol.

&kibum..is a hottie :]

[MBC] Happy Time EP (12-11-05) Low Quality

NGs for Rainbow Romance

avail @ my CB: http://clubbox.co.kr/creidesca

Please help out my CB all you can, my inspection is coming tomorrow!

If I don't make it this month, there's always next, but let's make it easier next month by increasing my

points as much as possible, so we don't have to work extra hard in the upcoming 4 weeks.

All I need is 200 more points you guys...I know we can do it!

Guest rainbowfull.

jw but is hee chul on this show like regularly? or is he just a guest sometimes?

he's on regularly(:

thankgod. i love that hotttie <3

BTW.

anyone wanna benice &upload the NG thing on YSI please?other than that, is RR over now? T_T

OR NEW ONE ON MONDAY? *hopefully*

mkays, so i feel HECKA bad for Eunbi now. mannn, Kibum doesnt like her at all T_T. but her friend is really pretty&nice and all. I think they'll go well, but i have a feeling her friend doesnt like him back. And is it just me, or has Eunbi gotten a little chubbier? i think so. hahahah. and Kibum is looking soooo hot these days *sigh* but one thing. hwangbora is just scratching away all my nerves. She is SO ssagaji, liar, cheater, uglyhead (sorry) but i really dislike her with a passion. she is just so annoying and i hate how she is. anyone agree?

Guest pinklegirl007

he's on regularly(:

thankgod. i love that hotttie <3

BTW.

anyone wanna benice &upload the NG thing on YSI please?other than that, is RR over now? T_T

OR NEW ONE ON MONDAY? *hopefully*

mkays, so i feel HECKA bad for Eunbi now. mannn, Kibum doesnt like her at all T_T. but her friend is really pretty&nice and all. I think they'll go well, but i have a feeling her friend doesnt like him back. And is it just me, or has Eunbi gotten a little chubbier? i think so. hahahah. and Kibum is looking soooo hot these days *sigh* but one thing. hwangbora is just scratching away all my nerves. She is SO ssagaji, liar, cheater, uglyhead (sorry) but i really dislike her with a passion. she is just so annoying and i hate how she is. anyone agree?

I feel bad for Eun Bi, too. Eun Bi and Ki Bum would make a cute couple. Its funny, cuz I used to hate her with a passion when she came out on x-man...but I have to admit that she plays her role in nn6 very well. The next episode is tonight!! I'm going to watch it live throught streaming and I'm excited to see what happens next!!

I find Hwang Bora so annoying too!!!!! And how she's always lying and tries to act like she all cute... At least Eun Bi is somewhat cute. And like what someone said before, one whiny, ditzy and selfish female character in nn6 is enough!!

Guest pinklegirl007

Summaries for this weeks episode!!!

From NN6 homepage.....

2005년 12월 12일 (월) / 제 36 회

<기범, 은비 그리고 현경의 삼각형 사랑>

현경에게 사귀자고 한 기범. 그런데 현경은 대답을 못 한 채

갑자기 집안 일로 며칠 동안 자리를 비우게 됩니다. 현경이도

기범이 싫지 않은 눈치인데...

그런 현경을 보며 은비는 조급해지고, 희본은 은비에게 마지막

으로 기범의 마음을 돌려보라고 충고해 줍니다. 현경이 돌아오기

전에 마지막 시도를 해 보는 은비. 과연 은비는 성공하여 기범의

마음을 돌릴 수 있을까요?

<재경의 노상방뇨 사건>

자신의 의지와는 무관하게 항상 재경을 곤란한 상황에 빠뜨렸던

의철. 그런데 의철이 웬일로 노상방뇨로 벌금을 물게 된 재경을

도와줍니다. 재경은 그 동안 자신이 의철을 오해했다고 생각하고

고마워지는데요.

그런데 이게 웬 일! 가는 곳 마다 사람들이 재경의 노상방뇨

사실을 알고 있습니다. 어떻게 된 일일까요?

2005년 12월 13일 (화) / 제 37 회

<민기, 보라의 "삼류 트롯가수 윤종신을 경호하라!">

연예인 경호를 하게 됐다고 한껏 신난 보라와 민기.

그런데 민기와 보라가 간 곳은 밤업소 대기실에 민기와 보라를

고용한 사람은 촌스러운 의상의 트롯가수 '나운도' 입니다.

이 아저씨... 과연 연예인은 맞는지 의심스럽네요.

보라는 그래도 신난다고 나운도와 죽이 척척 맞는데...

민기, 과연 나운도를 끝까지 경호할 수 있을까요?

* 특별출연 : 윤종신

<희진, 재경. 기범이가 미워!>

은비는 기범과의 일 때문에 밥도 제대로 못 먹고, 잠도 못 자게

됩니다. 처음에는 그 이유를 모르던 재경과 희진. 은비가 그러는

이유가 기범 때문인 것을 알게 됩니다.

재경과 희진은 은비를 힘들게 하고도 아무렇지도 않은 기범이

미워지고, 나름의 복수전을 펼치는데....

2005년 12월 14일 (수) / 제 38 회

<칭찬은 재경을 춤추게 하나요?>

보라와 상미가 집에 보일러가 고장 나는 바람에 은비네 집에

오게 됩니다. 시끄럽게 떠드는 소리에 재경은 화가 나는데...

은비가 재경의 화를 푸는 방법을 가르쳐 줍니다. 그것은 바로

'여자들의 칭찬!' 여자들이 칭찬만 하면 재경은 홀딱 넘어

간다는데요. 이런 좋은 정보를 보라가 그냥 넘길 리 없겠죠?

<아무도 모르는 홍철의 집>

누가 봐도 특이한 홍철. 까페에서 서로 얘기하던 중에 민기, 희철,

의철은 그들 중 어느 누구도 홍철의 집에 가 본적 없다는 사실을

알게 됩니다. 말이 나온 김에 홍철의 집에 가보기로 한 세 사람.

그런데 홍철은 집에 놀러가자고 하기만 하면 몰래 도망

가버리네요. 이에 오기가 난 민기, 희철, 의철은 홍철을 미행

하기로 합니다.

2005년 12월 15일 (목) / 제 39 회

<일본 스키 여행을 가고 싶은 민기와 상미의 고구마>

해외여행 상품권에 당첨 된 재경은 함께 여행 할 파트너를

찾습니다. 해외여행을 한 번도 못 가본 민기는 무슨 수를

써서라도 함께 가고자 하는데...

감기 때문에 입맛을 잃은 재경은 까페에서 상미가 파는 고구마

외에는 아무것도 먹으려 들지 않습니다. 그런데 민기가 상미

기분을 상하게 하는 바람에 상미는 민기에게 고구마를 팔려고

하지 않네요.

사과하긴 자존심이 울고, 안 하자니 해외여행 상품권이 우는데...

민기는 해외여행을 갈 수 있을까요?

<희진, 첫사랑의 사랑니>

사랑니 때문에 아파서 자가용을 택시인 줄 알고 탄 박희진 교수.

그런데 그 차에 타 있던 사람(이태성)은 희진의 첫사랑이랑

똑같이 생겼고......

희진의 안타까운 첫사랑 이야기를 들은 은비는 그 때 그 사람을

찾아 희진과 만나게 해 주려고 합니다.

* 특별 출연 : 이태성 (영화 '사랑니' 주인공)

2005년 12월 16일 (금) / 제 40 회

<은비와 형민의 찐한 만남>

기범과 현경의 모습을 보며 마음 아픈 은비. 서점에서 알바를

하던 중에 은비에게 반한 형민을 만나게 됩니다. 그런데 은비

앞에 나타난 형민. 2대 8 가르마에서부터 까만 구두에 흰 양말

까지! 그야말로 머리끝부터 발끝까지 폭탄입니다.

그 후로부터 형민은 죽자 살자 은비를 쫓아다니는데요. 은비는

그 마음을 받아들일까요?

* 특별 출연 : 김형민 (영화 '광식이 동생 광태' 의동 역)

<꼰다리또꽈 천지빼까리 마루치.... 동아리 이름이 뭐라고?>

계절학기로도 구멍 난 학점을 채울 수 없는 아이들.

8명 이상을 모아 동아리를 만들어 사회봉사를 하면 봉사 학점을

받을 수 있다는 정보를 입수합니다.

그런데 어째 시작부터 삐걱거리네요. 민기는 태권도 동아리를

만들자고 하고, 상미는 밴드 동아리를 만들자고 하고,

어느 누구도 물러서지 않습니다.

결국 모든 의견을 수렴해서 동아리가 탄생했는데요.

과연 무엇을 하는 동아리인지.......

gahhh this weeks eppies sound hot!!! hahaha

and... looks like kibum rejects eunbi,,,

heechul is so much older than kibum... well a couple of yrs yet they look same age and eunbi is older than kibum yet she looks youngerish haha

Archived