[Drama 2009 Movie 2010] IRIS 아이리스

rubie

• Replies 5.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest n_angel274

I just finish watching the 1st epi..I agree with all of you and think that this drama will be EPIC!!! All that budget and promotion really paid off..I thought I was actually watching a movie..and what with the comedy bits in it..people would have to love it..LBH is great in this drama, more than great I think he's exceptional in portraying HJ..

Somebody said that the torture scene was a bit too long...I think they just want to build up the climax

gah~~~can't wait for epi2 to be subbed..have to patiently wait till then

Guest lovesong3208

this drama is going to be good!!!!!!! Love the intensity of the whole drama

and the small comical scenes they put in there! Ooooh. I can't wait to see some

missions carried out/some intense spy-love floating in the air. ahahaha.

Lee Byung Hun. after I saw G.I. Joe, I couldn't help but be happy for this man. and

this drama...just makes me expect more of him. aja aja hwaiting!!!!!!!!

I heard they spent like 2milwon or something on this drama so...yeah

well its a SPY drama cool :P I'm really looking forward to this! My wed/thursdays

are going to be so busy now >////< ahahahah

mmm. and i saw a glimpse of TOP ^^ ehehehe♥

Guest celena8899

how's the second ep? what's the ratings...i can't believe seeing the kiss between LBH and KTH, because it's only the second ep and it was soooooooooooo intense and good, hahahhaa...

i can't wait for the second ep to be uploaded onto viikii with subs :D

btw, 53 users!!

after watching Ep1 with subs, i can say what an amazing episode it was!

there were actually lots of hillarious scenes, i just didnt get it before without subs :lol: . thats why i think i should really wait for the subbed one. and i agree, watching the friendship between HJ & SW is really heartwarming yet heartbreaking at the same time knowing what will happen later. why must SW falls for the same girl? arghh. poor him. but again there wont be any drama left without this conflict

looking forward to more! this drama is really up to its hype. its just so grand. with the suspense, action. acted by great actors with awesome osts & effect. i so love it. not to forget the comedy & the romance which balance everything out. one thing though, the moving camera during the action scenes get me a lil dizzy sometimes.

It seems that HJ still haven't told SW that he's seeing SH but his actions/reactions were pretty suspicious to say the least. To make it more weird, isn't SH their superior in NSS according to ranking. But of course, SW would just keep his feelings to himself. Yet--it's a bit peculiar that SH would fall very hard for HJ and even flirting with him at work. I don't think it's a flaw in character or script.. well, hope not! It may look like they're moving too fast especially for the Agents being too deep/affected by love but something "intended' with this being a spy-action-espionage.. anything and anyone is possible.

I thought I'm the only one seeing the camera move a lot during the chasing/fighting scenes (because of the streaming)... it's really spinning that's hard to see clearly.

Guest Lilazinprincess

I was on top of my toes the entire time for the second episode. It started off sweet and cute, and then everything started to move really fast. The kiss scene and the flirting were to die for! This is definitely one of the best action dramas I have seen to date!

Kim Tae Hee looked stunning today. I can't believe I have to wait until next week for more IRIS! The ending was too *gasps*!!!!

Will be back with caps!.

WOW!! WHAT A CLIFFHANGER at the end of ep 2 :o

:excl: it seems HJ was a son of a very high official back then before he was murdered??

(the same title of the person he and SW saved at the public rally??) :excl:

:excl: it seems HJ was a son of a very high official back then before he was murdered??

If I'm not wrong.. that would be the President or PM?

yeah!! he could very well be the president then... if at all, his father may have been a very

high official in the government :mellow:

a big plot of the story must be surrounding HJ's past as well

------------------------------------------------------

e2hjswscan.jpg

e2hjshkiss.jpg

e2hjremembers.jpg

*EverythingLBH

Guest fivemagic

Thank you everyone once again for another fantastic posts and comments! I really enjoyed reading each and everyone of them to the heart... the kiss caps are so to die-for :P ... so early in the episode, but it's great kiss for both leads.

Anyway, thanks for all the wonderful and lovely gifs and artworks as well as for megaupload links and other available links for viewing... thanks again! :D

Guest joynara

Spoilers for this week & next week's eps:

It's the president, though at the time of the rally, he was just a candidate. So we're assuming some time has passed since the assassination attempt.

HJ's flashbacks reveal his parents were nuclear physicists, and their presence at the Blue House, the political connotations, the drama's backdrop, etc. suggest a not-so-subtle reference to a popular novel a few years back re: the death of a nuclear physicist who was involved with South Korea's attempt to develop nuclear weapons under President Park Chung Hee in the 1970s.

This ties up with next week's eps. in Hungary--the preview shows Baek San informing the President that a North Korean nuclear physicist is trying to defect; SaWoo rescuing him on a solo mission while HyunJoon & SeungHee are in Japan; and what appears to be Vick (TOP) eliminating said nuclear physicist.

The preview also clears up the story Baek San tells HyunJoon at the beginning of yesterday's pilot ep--this is the failed mission he was talking about, the death of the scientist (his name is I think Hong SangYong) and attached NSS agents. (Not SaWoo.)

Archived