Rupert Grint Aka Ron Weasley On La,paris And L.lo

Guest pandoras0nymph

Guest Malice_Kaiser

Go Rupert! I always loved him, and I don't consider this "talking sh**" so much as just speaking the truth and saying what everyone already thinks. It's nice to see celebrities saying something.

• Replies 184
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest bBy_sT4r

“She said she was going to win an Oscar before she turns 25. I just kept thinking, ‘But you can’t act’.”

Rupert is yet to cross paths with Paris — and he hopes it stays that way. “I haven’t met Paris and don’t want to either,” he said. “She and Lindsay are the type of girls you need to stay away from.”

lol gooooo rupert! ^^

but i do have to admit, what he said was pretty mean -_-

Guest JenniFOO

My love for this guy as quadrupled. And I loved him alot before all this so quadrupling the original amount is.......a lot hahaha

Rupert Grint ♥

Guest The Fey

“She said she was going to win an Oscar before she turns 25. I just kept thinking, ‘But you can’t act’.”

hahahahah i love him now

Guest Ana_lih

true enough

nice rupert

I just love him

Guest fariza

"In response to articles published this week, Rupert Grint wishes it to be known that he has never met Lindsay Lohan or Paris Hilton and has not nor would he, make any negative comment about them, as has been stated. He has also never made any negative comment about Los Angeles. He will be taking action against those parties spreading these falsehoods."

I knew it. Rupert is wayy to smart to say those things in public even if he's thinking it.

Archived