Rupert Grint Aka Ron Weasley On La,paris And L.lo

Guest pandoras0nymph

Guest pandoras0nymph

“She and Lindsay are the type of girls you need to stay away from”
398px-rupert_grint.jpg

Rupert Grint, the awkward ginger famous for his portrayal of Harry Potter’s right-hand man Ron Weasley, be talking shiiiiiiiiit:

… Grint has changed his mind about moving to Los Angeles — because he can’t face bumping into the likes of Paris Hilton and Lindsay Lohan.“I met Lindsay last summer and she talked about herself a lot.

“She said she was going to win an Oscar before she turns 25. I just kept thinking, ‘But you can’t act’.”

Rupert is yet to cross paths with Paris — and he hopes it stays that way. “I haven’t met Paris and don’t want to either,” he said. “She and Lindsay are the type of girls you need to stay away from.”

Oh, for the days when so many Americans didn’t make it pathetically easy for Brits to be smug.

from Mollygood

• Replies 184
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest marshmellow

Hahahaha. Oh Rupert, you're so awesome. Gotta love him.

“She said she was going to win an Oscar before she turns 25. I just kept thinking, ‘But you can’t act’.”

Ouch, harsh. Haha. :x

Guest ilovetakeshi

I think I like him even better now LOL. Good job for your blunt honesty, Rupert. It's a shame not many guys think like you.

Guest eliza bennet

Who is he to belittle others and be this condescending? Seriously it doesn't matter who he talks about like that, he should be smart enough not to make public remarks that could come out like this.. He will claim later on that they took his words out of context and hopefull he will be right, since if these are his thoughts than he is not someone I want to talk to!

Even accomplished, really talented actors do not talk about each other this way.

She said she was going to win an Oscar before she turns 25. I just kept thinking, ‘But you can’t act’.”

She and Lindsay are the type of girls you need to stay away from.

LMAO!!! awesome Rupert. AWESOME.

Guest liltickle

Haha.. Love him.. Thanks YOU RUPERT!

You made americans realize how stupid we are to be putting them two on-screen.

Guest repeat_on_echo

LOL, oh my God, I love Rupert Grint, especially in Harry Potter, oh he is love, :)

and the things he's saying about Lindsay and Paris, ---> LMFAO.

Archived