Rupert Grint Aka Ron Weasley On La,paris And L.lo

Guest pandoras0nymph

I think I like him even better now LOL. Good job for your blunt honesty, Rupert. It's a shame not many guys think like you.

Yeah me too Rupert like most Brits are honest and I should've known Lindsey couldn't stop talking about herself LOL but he was telling the truth, Lindsey's best role was in Mean Girls and that is about it.

• Replies 184
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest xmoshixkon

personally, i think Lindsay can act ^^

but winning oscar before turning 25 ? i cant tell !

I love you, Rubert xD

Guest anna12125

I like honest people. If stars like him can't be honest even if it's disrespectful, people can't really idolise them or else they'd be looking up to some fako who does drugs or has a completely different personality off-screen.

But, what he says is true, kudos for that =D

Guest stillshellie

I think lindsay can act. she's a good actress. I can imagine lindsay telling everyone she's gonna win an oscar though. isn't that what she's been saying? we'll see when she turns 25.

Guest samshiku

HAHAHAHAHAH he is hilariously straight-to-the-point.

but actually i DO think that lindsay can act...but she is just doing everything wrong now.

oh but GO RON WEASLEY :)

Guest j1youngxj3

i think lindsay can act..it's probably just that he was annoyed that she kept talking about herself....anyway...awww..Rupert's so cute and straightforward. LOVE that <33

Guest lulybonynsungie

hahahahah i LOVE the brutal honesty! i do that all the time too, in my head tho

i wish i have the guts to spill things out like that

bravo Rupert bravo

Archived