Rupert Grint Aka Ron Weasley On La,paris And L.lo

Guest pandoras0nymph

• Replies 184
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest trinity1418

^^^ Thats what I was kind of thinking too?

Like...how credible is the source??? How do we know he really said those things???

Not that I really mind...but I also do think Lindsay can act despite what she does in her personal life.

Paris Hilton isn't worth talking about...

Guest delightful123

Oh, for the days when so many Americans didn’t make it pathetically easy for Brits to be smug.

hahahahahaha

Guest nj.s.k

he wasnt really talking "bad" about them....its not trash compare to some other stars say about other stars...

and honestly....yes Lindsay and Paris are the types of girl you need to stay away from...i wouldnt want my sisters or brothers or friends hanging out with them...

he was just being bluntly honest and SMART!..

Guest x teehee

Lindsay's okay with acting, but I doubt good enough to get an Oscar. She seems cocky, but so does Rupert Grint a little in the article. I guess we'll have to wait and see... :mellow:

Guest aeroshaastranger :)

haha (: nice one!

haha at least there are still a few out there who are not smittened by lohan & paris.

Guest lovemelody.

rupert grint=love

lmao aw if he really moved to l.a.

then maybe i'll have a chance in

bumping into him :blush: :ph34r:

Guest bubblepeach

“She said she was going to win an Oscar before she turns 25. I just kept thinking, ‘But you can’t act’.”

from Mollygood

:lol: i agree :lol:

I love him seriously ^^

Archived