[official] Sjm Zhou Mi ♡

Guest thisgardenoncewas*perfect

• Replies 429
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Brianna<3

Zhou Mi needs to gain some weight and get his short hair back. His features are already so sharp and add with the weight loss makes him scary. haha don't kill me but that was the impression I get when I first saw him in the U MV. He looks so cute in the pre SuJu M days (shorter hair and chubbier). He needs some fat (esp. around the cheeks to fill in the hollow areas).

His singing is good. I'm warming up to him. Yeah, I didn't like him at first but that's is slowing disappearing. His resume is very impressive. What a hard working guy.

Guest kissmesoftly

oh he looks like he's going to a funeral or something.. oh, wait... if those are airplane tickets then maybe he's going back to korea? that will explain the gloomy mood.. hehehe... but why would he need to go back to korea anyway..

does anybody know any news if he went to korea with the others (kyuhyun/ryeowook?)...

Zhou Mi needs to gain some weight and get his short hair back. His features are already so sharp and add with the weight loss makes him scary. haha don't kill me but that was the impression I get when I first saw him in the U MV. He looks so cute in the pre SuJu M days (shorter hair and chubbier). He needs some fat (esp. around the cheeks to fill in the hollow areas).

His singing is good. I'm warming up to him. Yeah, I didn't like him at first but that's is slowing disappearing. His resume is very impressive. What a hard working guy.

yeah i agree he needs to gain back his weigth. and if people don't mind me saying this --> i think the coordi (and make-up) noonas should lay their hands off zhoumi 'cause obviously he looked a lot better pre-debut. i think he can handle his hair style / makeup on his own a lot better..

Guest Bethany

hahaha yay~ he would be so happy and proud if he knew he had his own thread..

for future fans who want to buy him presents, this guy is REALLY into fashion haha

he likes to dress up nicely and loves shopping!

so clothes would be a good fan gift

OMGOSH!!! His birthday is coming up...the 19th? I want to get him something.

Umm...but I don't know where or who to send the gift to?

Wait...are we doing something for his birthday? :unsure:

Guest marialolly

Woow, i never knew this page will be so fast up trying to beat JaeJoong's Thread. o.o

Even though for his birthday present, i'm curious for his taste of blackiesh.. Or something dark colors..

Guest moshimo

omg what a handsome dude T_T such a pretty smile!

he looks like shiwonnie in some pics! especially the profile ones right? hehe

need to check sjm stuff out for real now! i'm positive they're gonna do wonderful <3

Guest fallenframes

Zhoumi's birthday is tomorrow! I hope he's still getting a thread :D

i thought someone was gonna make it.

i hope it gets made tomorrow at the latest cuz it's 11.55pm the 18th in China right now, haha.

i'll make it if no one makes it?? i'll have to prepare something, wouldn't know what to put in the first post. ^^;;

& my internet is messed up. ><

edit:

V thanks for making one nhbsakakude.

you're thinking korea time, we should be thinking china time.

it's already the 19th in china now. :)

Guest FDTxtianshix

He really looks like SiWon! But omg, I love zhou mi a lot...he's so cute and I think his voice is AWESOME! <3333333333333

Guest nhbsakakude

Pls post birthday wishes in this thread.

Any post related to this in the SUJU-M thread will be considered as spamming.

[6 and a half more hours ( KOR time ) .. ^^

Well,the mod said he is not entitled to have a birthday thread.

<__<

Oh well,as long as we all love him.. ^^

Guest kchan21

I think he's really cute and yes he has alotta talent. I heard his webpage was bombarded with mean messages telling him to get out of Suju M. If Elfs weren't so mean I wouldn't have paid a lot of attention to him or Henry but since I actually checked him out cause of all the negative publicity, I think he's really good as a singer and performer. I hope Suju M works out for the best. All these signs with ZM and Henry out makes me feel bad for the guys. They don't deserve this kind of treatment from anybody.

Guest mjboa

ah! so this is the new zhoumi thread! i dont know if the old zhoumi thread has been revived but anyway, this thread's more active and new too. *puts in bookmark*

and so many zhoumi pics already! i only have 100 pics of him and majority were already posted here. hehe.. yeah! he's so tall but thin. i hope he gains a little weight.. ^^v

today's april 19! happy birthday zhoumi!!! <333 *runs off at zhoumi's bday thread* aish! they closed it already!! T____T anyway, i made him a simple graphic banner for his 22nd bday! <333

genzhoumibdaylk5.th.jpg

xiwang!! jia you!! kai xin ba!! ^o^

Guest fallenframes

if the birthday thread was created in the korean celeb photos instead of the korean music thread, would they have closed it?

with the help of my cuz to upload part 2...here's a little gift since it's zhoumi's birthday. sorry about the crappy quality

Guest *.:StarryEyeSurprise:.*

omg it's zhoumi's bdae

if it's late then sorry....

HAPPY BIRTHDAE ZM!!!

Zhu ni sheng ri kuai le~~

STAND TALL, YOU DESERVE TO shineeee!!

omg HAPPY BDAEEE!!!

Archived