[drama 2002] Dae Mang 대망

Guest wils

• Replies 241
  • Created
  • Last Reply

rambutan welcome!

Last episode link.

DMGA Epi 60 Finale

"Watch" being uploaded now, 1.5 hours to go plus processing - approximately 2 hours.

Happy watching and have great weekend all!

Congratulation on the finale of Daemang!!!!! At the same time I feel so sad. Even if I can go watch Daemang anytime I want to, it is some different feeling to watch it on air.

Thanks aida for finishing all the episode uploads. You are so great! It would be difficult to commit to the promise in the online community. I really appreciate your passion and sincerity. So, is it time for you to watch the drama in a marathon??? Hope you have lots of fun!!!!!

Thank you aida! thank you everyone for making this show a success and for not spoiling the ending! :):vicx:

Hi rambutan,

If I ever spoiled something, please forgive me..hehe... I tried to put a spoiler mark on the message if I find necessary, but sometimes it's hard to tell whether it's a spoiler or not. hehe.....So, where are you now? I am curious how you watch the show....it would be nice if you share your thoughts on the drama later. :P

wils, aida and all, thanks again and again. I like to watch a drama straight, and usually, the better and more exciting it is, the faster it is finished! Right now, am deciding whether to watch Daemang or Bichunmoo. Maybe Bichunmoo, since it's only 14 ep. If a series is good, I usually come back to forum threads and discuss. From the first 6 ep I've watched of Daemang, I like the series already.

rambutan welcome!

Last episode link.

DMGA Epi 60 Finale

"Watch" being uploaded now, 1.5 hours to go plus processing - approximately 2 hours.

Happy watching and have great weekend all!

aida_ladida thank you so much for all the episodes including this final one. i don't know if anyone else is

having trouble downloading this episode but i am ...boohoo. the link takes me to megaupload but the page doesn't

have that box where i can type the three letters to begin the download. could you kindly check it out please, please.

i agree with wils, you have given your heart and soul in sharing with all of us who have faithfully visited this

thread and i would like to express my deepest gratitude for all that you invested here so that we can all enjoy

this great drama. i apologize for repeating myself in thanking you but it all comes from my heart.

have a great weekend too and hopefully i will be enjoying the last episode soon. kamsahamnida and annyeong

everybody!

bye, bye wils..waves and hugs!

i don't know if anyone else is having trouble downloading this episode but i am ...boohoo. the link takes me to megaupload but the page doesn't have that box where i can type the three letters to begin the download.

There is a message "The file you are trying to access is temporarily unavailable". This means the server or whatever is busy at the moment. You can try the same link a little while later, it should be workable.

Guest azerjaban

For all who didn't watch the ending this is not a spoiler, I just need someone to message me and explain it, because I honestly don't understand why they did what they did. Why?

You guys will understand when you watch is Oh and thanks mucho for uploading this series it was the only one that had be backtracking like 50 times just to see each characters reaction to each thing.

Thank you again, aida_ladida, for uploading Daemang with subs!

The ending wasn't as sad as I thought it was going to be. phew!

:sweatingbullets:

And wils, whenever you get a chance to upload the last raw ep (no hurry :) )

Thank you for starting this thread and allowing so many to enjoy Daemang.

Hope to see you in the Tazza thread! :D

aida_ladida thank you so much for all the episodes including this final one. i don't know if anyone else is

having trouble downloading this episode but i am ...boohoo. the link takes me to megaupload but the page doesn't

have that box where i can type the three letters to begin the download. could you kindly check it out please, please.

i agree with wils, you have given your heart and soul in sharing with all of us who have faithfully visited this

thread and i would like to express my deepest gratitude for all that you invested here so that we can all enjoy

this great drama. i apologize for repeating myself in thanking you but it all comes from my heart.

have a great weekend too and hopefully i will be enjoying the last episode soon. kamsahamnida and annyeong

everybody!

There is a message "The file you are trying to access is temporarily unavailable". This means the server or whatever is busy at the moment. You can try the same link a little while later, it should be workable.

Hi Malia I reposted a new link - size is different as I trimmed the opening credit by a couple of seconds. The original link is still temporarily unavailable - wonder what happened as all my other links are working.

DMGA 060 V2 MU

tiki_sg you are always to my rescue! Thank you ever so much. It was fun working with you and hope we can work together again.

Yes wills I'll be starting on my 60 half-hour dates with Janghyuk soon. Actually more dates with him as I'll be following Tazza too!

Hi lucyhow you're here too! Have fun with your Daemang marathon!

thank you, tiki_sg and thank you, aida_ladida! aida_ladida, the second upload of the final episode worked perfectly! and i just tried the first final episode link and that too is now working. :) just as tiki_sg said, it must

have just been unavailable...so very sorry for the big panic...i was worried about missing out on the final epi..heehee.

thank you one and all for your quick responses...now i too can begin my daemang marathon...yeah, yeah, yeah!

Thanks tiki_sg and aida_ladida for sharing the uploads. You guys are a great team!

And thanks tehliwah for sharing the finale.

Aida, have fun with the marathon watching and I will expect to see you in the Tazza thread!

Thank you again, aida_ladida, for uploading Daemang with subs!

The ending wasn't as sad as I thought it was going to be. phew!

:sweatingbullets:

And wils, whenever you get a chance to upload the last raw ep (no hurry :) )

Thank you for starting this thread and allowing so many to enjoy Daemang.

Hope to see you in the Tazza thread! :D

Sure, here you are.

Daemang ep 26 (original)

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=O4T1WUN1

I will see you in the Tazza thread, then!

i apologize for repeating myself in thanking you but it all comes from my heart.

everybody!

I don't know why..but find your expressions quite cute!

don't say bye, friend! I will see you soon, right?? :P

Coming temporarily out of lurkdom just to thank everyone involved in bringing the subbed version of Dae Mang available to others. I wandered into this thread by accident and the discussions made me qurious about this drama so I watched it within the past few days. My, it's silly pulling all-nighters when you have to get up at 5am the next morning. :rolleyes: But I just could not help myself....

Like others have said, the end was a bit weak but overall it was a well acted, interesting drama that stays with you quite a while after you've stopped watching. Those are the best kind. So it was well worth of few nighs with too little sleep.

Each episode is cut into three pieces. So the total number will be 78 (26 X 3). wow!

FYI, saw a reply to the same question at Arirang.

A bit baffled that the reply from ArirangTV was "60" when this series has a total of 26 full-length episodes.

FYI, I recently posted a query on ArirangTV's message board . . .

Sorry for posting this question in here.

Since there isn't any other message boards for the other "Daily Drama" series - "Dae Mang", may I know when "Dae Mang" is expected to end and what is the new series taking over the Mon-Fri timeslots.

Thanks in advance for your help.

Reply from ArirangTV :

Dear Viewer,

We appreciate your interest in our daily drama “Great Ambition.”

The last episode will end on September 12th.

After “Great Ambition” we decide to air “Jang Gil-san.”

We hope you enjoy our new drama. ^^*

Have a great day~

Thank you.

Best regards,

Arirang Staff

Now to search what is "장길산 Jang Gil San" . . . :blush:

2004 SBS series, 50 episodes (original >60min version)

I can not find any information about the new Drama Jang Gil San in English. Does anyone here know what this drama is about. I hope some one will take this project and upload link so that I can DL it.

• 2 weeks later...

just got back from a month's holiday back home in the phils and i am so happy i still can download all the links. just wanna say thank you very much to aida ladida for all the files and to tehliwah as well for sharing. can finally start watching this(after i have finished unpacking..huhuhu...) after so long a wait....

• 2 months later...
Guest buddhjie14

I really want to watch this drama and see Jo Hyun Jae act..! I hope I can watch this some times... I'm still in the search for those that have english subs..

We'll be waiting for you Jo Hyun Jae, be safe in your Military Service! Happy New Year! Just 1 more year, we'll see you again! Fighting!

I really want to watch this drama and see Jo Hyun Jae act..! I hope I can watch this some times... I'm still in the search for those that have english subs..

Hi buddjie, welcome to the daemang thread.

You should check out the link that our angel aida kindly provided: DaeMang Watch (Eng subtitled)

And..Hi all DaeMang Fans~

Wish you a happy new year!!!!

Guest leslie123

first-things-first: a big MAHALO to all the busy bees uploading this series and related items.

the-nitty-gritty: i'd like to put together e-subs for the hi-res eps, HOWEVER, i'm a newbie in that department. i started dabbling with subtitles on viikii.net, then i found that you can edit subtitle files by adding '.txt' to the end of the subtitle file name and taking it back out when you're done. the thing is, there must be a better way to do subtitles; i tried looking online and most stuff is WINDOWS-based (i'm using a MAC OS-X).

i watched a bit of the e-subbed files from aida_ladida (YOU THE BEST!) which had great subs but i just thought it'd be nice to see subs on the hi-res eps.

anybody know of anything out there i can use?

Archived