♣ ♠ ♣ Foundation& Face Powder Thread. ♣ ♠ ♣

Guest momo panda

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest momo panda

Does anyone know a good drugstore makeup brand that has foundation for yellow-undertones?

hii,

where do you live then? I live in uk & I like the drugstore called Boots

it has everything you need..

for your yellow undertones, these are the best to try ^^

L'Oreal Visible Lift Line-Minimizing Makeup SPF 12 ($12.69),

Paula's Choice All Bases Covered Foundation SPF 15 ($12.95), and

Stila Illuminating Liquid Foundation ($35).

hope it helps!.

& I just bought the green make up base yesterday & it works!

It hides the rost tones in my cheeks..

I would recommend it to other people who want to hide their blushes...

^0^

Guest Romancer.

I use Boot's Natural Collection green concealer first to hide my red cheeks! It really works!

ehero.jpg

And then Benefit's yellow based pressed powder:

415P6DP9A4L._SS265_.jpg

Sometimes I use SKII's loose powder, but lately not so much since I use ^ pressed powder.

What are loose powders? ^^;

What are loose powders? ^^;

powder to set ur makeup. say if u apply Liquid/cream foundation, u will apply LP to set your face. Alternatively, you can use it alone for a sheer coverage.

loose powder and pressed powder are the same, just that pressed powder is compact and easier to bring it out.

Guest ~♥~nunu

try a concealer (green) on your cheeks only and then blend with a mineral foundation.

green is suppose to hide the pink/redness.

hope this helps.

Guest Sl1ckb00ty

Use Smashbox primer before putting on makeup, I swear it works wonders. I LOVE Bare Minerals, it makes my skin look great without looking cakey.

MAC is a good brand if you need fuller coverage. Prescriptives also is nice =)

Guest momo panda

Use Smashbox primer before putting on makeup, I swear it works wonders. I LOVE Bare Minerals, it makes my skin look great without looking cakey.

MAC is a good brand if you need fuller coverage. Prescriptives also is nice =)

what are bare minerals?

I was thinking if there is some foundation of some sort of cream which will make your

skin look flawless?

Has anyone ever seen someone on tv or music videos & they look

absolutely flawless?

Guest Jasmine ♥

If you just use a powder foundation. Do you need another powder to set your makeup? Like a translucent one?

Guest noodlenoodle

^ Nope, you'd end up looking cakey right?

what are bare minerals?

I was thinking if there is some foundation of some sort of cream which will make your

skin look flawless?

Has anyone ever seen someone on tv or music videos & they look

absolutely flawless?

Bare minerals is mineral foundation, I don't recommend them if you have dry skin. Yes of course they look great on tv, they have proper makeup artists who use makeup and foundation that is made especially for tv lighting, etc. The only foundation that will make your skin look flawless is probably aribrushing, I think SKII does it (but it costs a bomb). I think you should concentrate on skin first, because no foundation (no matter how good) will make you look 100% perfect. You'll just have to try different foundations to find the right one (it's like finding a man), because trust me, it might for work for someone else but it most likely won't work on you.

Guest momo panda

^ Nope, you'd end up looking cakey right?

Bare minerals is mineral foundation, I don't recommend them if you have dry skin. Yes of course they look great on tv, they have proper makeup artists who use makeup and foundation that is made especially for tv lighting, etc. The only foundation that will make your skin look flawless is probably aribrushing, I think SKII does it (but it costs a bomb). I think you should concentrate on skin first, because no foundation (no matter how good) will make you look 100% perfect. You'll just have to try different foundations to find the right one (it's like finding a man), because trust me, it might for work for someone else but it most likely won't work on you.

haha omg you're so funny :lol:

'like finding a man'

Recently I bought the no7 foundation..

it said 'ivory' on the label [as I have light skin]

but the stupid thing turned out to be yellow!!

& I threw away my receipt..

so I couldn't return it..

Anyway thanks for introducing the green make up base

it totally works & I have nice peachy skin now] but it's so expensive

for such a little tube].

but a bit greeny because of the colour of the product..

does that happen to you?

I actually like Palmers cream for dry-ish skin like mine..

it leaves my skin so soft ^_^

Guest faintbliss

does anyone know where i can get a bottle of Lioele Beyond the Solution Blemish Balm Cream? i live in the gta area in canada and i was wondering if there are any sellers selling this bb cream or any places where i can buy it...

Does anyone know a good stick foundation? t takes forever for me to use one up since I use it sparingly, and covers well for my skin. I've been using Estee Lauder all of my life, but they've stopped making stick foundation :[

Guest momo panda

does anyone know where i can get a bottle of Lioele Beyond the Solution Blemish Balm Cream? i live in the gta area in canada and i was wondering if there are any sellers selling this bb cream or any places where i can buy it...

Hii,

Are you looking for the Bb cream?

This seller is selling it in her survey thread..

http://www.soompi.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=116636

hope it helps!

Guest noodlenoodle

haha omg you're so funny :lol:

'like finding a man'

Recently I bought the no7 foundation..

it said 'ivory' on the label [as I have light skin]

but the stupid thing turned out to be yellow!!

& I threw away my receipt..

so I couldn't return it..

Anyway thanks for introducing the green make up base

it totally works & I have nice peachy skin now] but it's so expensive

for such a little tube].

but a bit greeny because of the colour of the product..

does that happen to you?

I actually like Palmers cream for dry-ish skin like mine..

it leaves my skin so soft ^_^

I use olay or No 7 moisturisers. The green base does leave a bit of a green glow to your face, but as soon as you add foundation over it, it is completely covered. Don't use it all over the face, just dab a little on the red areas of your face and then apply foundation/concealor. It is rather expensive isn't it, I got it with a 5pound voucher, so it was quite cheap when I bought it. Boots doesn't let you return makeup nowadays, even with a receipt (I remember back in the days they let me return my used clinique foundation). When the MUA applies foundation on you, before you buy it, go outside (in the natural light) to see if it's the right colour.

Does anyone know a good drugstore makeup brand that has foundation for yellow-undertones?

If you have oily skin, revlon color stay foundation is meant to be very good. Maybelline age rewind is also a good one.

Guest yuuki888

If you can get someone to go China or Korea for you or even relatives or friends there have them stop by The Face Shop and get you some of their Span - Green Makeup Base.. it's light and smells nice~

my good friend is from korea and she bought it for like.. 2 USD there ( the prices at Faceshop are usually really low in korea due to their crazy competition with other stores like Skinfood, Missha and Etude )

i know about it cause my friend is raving that she wants more and has no way to get it =/

her skin is naturally really red/rosy like what you're talking about and when I saw her put it on her redness DISAPPEARED.

i say get your friend in Korea because the prices abroad for Faceshop are INSANE.. the same base was 30CAD/USD ( same size and everything ) in the Faceshop here vs. the 2 dollar price in Korea.

1065000502.jpg

Span - Moisturizing Makeup Base - Green

Archived