Yamapi Mobbed By 1,000 Korean Fans In The Airport

Guest Shiget^

there goes another one

aish

what is this

it seems that korean fans are trying to win back the crazy fan status from china fans

pls behave

i'm sure he is freaked out now and

he will definitely thinks more tha twice of coming back to korea

at this rate

someday all stars will never set foot in korea again...

• Replies 267
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest `Dara;

@_______@

just. WOW ._.

looking at those caps makes me feel sooo sorry for him >_<

his hair&clothes were torn? omg, that's just sad.

i hope he's not traumatized...

but i do give props to him for being so calm and professional in this situation.

Guest xiaochingu.

dang......poor guy ._.

i think, some fans need to respect people's privacy ._.

he was just on a vacation man D:

You are kidding me right? At least the China fans didnt rip their clothes off or sumthin. This just goes to show you that any country have crazy fans , no certain country is worse then another.

it seems that korean fans are trying to win back the crazy fan status from china fans

buahahahahaha

i find this...quite amusing

reminds me of how suju bois got mobbed by chinese fans

LMAO

LOLOLOL. I'm glad I'm not the only one who finds this amusing.

It's exactly like the Chinese fan incident. LOL. Never mind what I said earlier. LOL, but aish, chubby^green^ said exactly what I was thinking... The battle of the crazy fans. Which nation's are crazier?!

XDDDD;

Guest lovejyk

Wow, fking psychos. Uh, those type of people seriously make me angry. And I want to make it clear that if I was there at the airport, I wouldn't of acted the way the crowd had acted. I'm saying this from past experience and it wouldn't matter if it was Yamapi or some other famous star, I would of kept my composure and acted like a decent human being instead of causing blind harm to someone like that.

I bet he was really scared. Hopefully he'll be more careful and have higher security whenever he is in airports.

Guest miimisunshine

wow... i feel bad for them

the fans ruined their chance at seeing him again. he probably was in shock when he saw how they acted.

That video was soooo cute XD;

Yamapi like, LEAPED out rofl.

and the other guy looked like he was praising that plant when he was on his knees ^^;

Poor guys, but they should be used to that stuff ^^

But i am kinda embaressed by the korean girls >_>;; that was soOoo sauve.

Guest babygirl05

aww poor Yamapi being attacked by crazy fans....didn't know he was that famous in Korea. He was pretty shaken up but still sweet enough to waved to the fans.

I don't think this has anything to do with being Korean/Chinese girls are pretty crazy when it comes to their favorites. I'm sure they didn't intent to hurt him or anything but just got a little too excited and crazy knowing that they're within reach of him. Plus their teenager girls so go figure hormones....

Guest MiNwOoZ_sOuLmAtE

omgosh i watched the fancams and O_o

poor yamapi!!! <333

but wow i didn't know he was that famous in korea

im glad he showed professionalism

so sweet that he helped a fan even though he was grabbed by so many other psychotic fans LOL

Guest fatcupoftea

DAYYYYYYYYYYYYUMMMMM!!!! O.O

These sorts of occurances would almost be funny if they weren't true (...don't mind me...).

Guest ~LovelyGirl~

:tears: Oh God, that was just too much. Damn Crazy. Gibe him some privacy people. It WAS a private trip! Poor yamapi :tears: He could have been seriously hurt. Tssk <_<

Found more videos. :tears:

http://youtube.com/watch?v=EeswUQRNups - As he was entering

http://youtube.com/watch?v=5TVqW_NF6zw - going up the escalator

http://youtube.com/watch?v=CmIwsQ4qwaw:- getting through/pass the fans.

^God, he had to bend to get out.

TSKTSK. Poor Pi. This was just outrageous!

awww im glad he was able to keep his composure but dangg those fans are wild. yamapi's mouth is like =O. its sweet of him to give some fan service but yea his SHIRT was torn for godsakes. props to yamapi <3 but i gotta say he is one hot dude no wonder girls were going crazy. =X

Guest lilsh0rtnancy

Very nice of him to stay calm and even smiling and waving (at the end).

yamapiinkorea06.jpg

yamapiinkorea05.jpg

yamapiinkorea04.jpg

credit: watchful@lj

He is seriously HOT.

Archived