Yamapi Mobbed By 1,000 Korean Fans In The Airport

Guest Shiget^

• Replies 267
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest littledango

really. no surprise there. crazy fangirls. they're scary. poor yamapi. lets go kick those fangirls' a.ss! Kidding...lets not do that. aweee poor yamapi!

Guest PrincessAyra

LOL. I've read this in allkpop and I was like WTF this is crazy.

you don't throw a gift, you hand it to the person. :P

way, way, way crazy. Poor Pi-chan. :(

Guest grlstar

holy moly!...i didn't realize there was a thread for this...

i saw the video when they first started reporting about it...all i can say is 'WOW'...c-r-a-z-y...

i guess i'm a fairly new fan to all these korean and japanese music artists so...i've always heard about how crazy fans in Japan and (especially) Korea can get...but...DANG, i didn't know they were that aggressive...their taking things a bit far no?...

i know that as a music artist in Japan and Korea, you basically have to know what your getting into when you sign up for that profession, especially when it comes to having fans...but, i think they should be given some kind of space every now and then...

i have to say though, yamapi did handle it very professionally...it's also good to see that he was concerned more so about the *ahem* fangirls...and that he even mentioned about wanting to do a concert in korea

Guest naoto

>___> Hahha... and I love how Korean fans were dissing Chinese fans for being reckless when SUJU arrived in

China.

This just shows you, when a hot guys enters an airport, all fan girls go crazy.

i remember reading about that incident on korean language boards, oh my goodness there was so much racism... maybe this will just show that all fans could react the same when up close to a celebrity. poor guy.

Guest melancholy

woah~ poor guy.. all he wanted was a holiday and instead he gets mobbed my sooo many fans!

Guest LionAngel

heard about this news. poor yamapi :( i would've

wrestled all those crazy fans if i was there! lol :lol:

Archived