Yamapi Mobbed By 1,000 Korean Fans In The Airport

Guest Shiget^

Guest Millou

haha...see chinese fans aren't that crazy... at least they didn't pull out suju's hair and didn't torn their clothes (well i didn't read they did)...

• Replies 267
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest xjunk!0_oprincessx

.. it's hard to be hot... it was nice of him to keep composure even when it's crazy

Guest Special Kay

he looks so shaken up.. poor yamap T______T and he kept it professional and still waved at fans.

Guest mugendai

poor Pichan >o<

ehhhhhh. i wonder if the jimusho have realized that the non asian Johnny's fans behave so much better than the ones in asia (i.e. TegoMass in Sweden & HYD cast in Vegas, the fans were really well behaved).

Guest supertammie

poor yamapi!

i bet he was terrified and shocked, but i hope it doesn't keep him from returning

and i hope the fans have learned a lesson

Guest mintchoco

LOL I couldn't stop laughing

Fans are getting more ridiculous

I wonder if he picked up the gift..LOL

Guest chinese tears <3

I didn't know he had that many fans in Korea. That's pretty crazy. But I say Korean fans are pretty crazy in general. Very sweet given the right moments and the right fans though. Really nice of him to pick up a fallen fan, lol.

Guest Storytime

I felt really bad for them while watching the video. You can tell they were all incredibly exhausted by the time they actually got out of the mob.

But! Some of the comments made me giggle. Oh Yamapi ~

I guess this is the reason why they dislike overly enthusiastic fans.

Guest JooLee

darn crazy fans -___-

lol i go kick them for you ok pi chan? XD

awh i wanna meet him

but i doubt i go nuts >__> im not much of a fangirl for anyone

lol maybe ft island :P

Guest magicalspeaker

Er... I think he was with Shirota YUU?

But lol damnnn, 'Pi!

How gentleman-ly of him to still be really polite despite how much suckage that probably was. Scary fangirls are just scary, period. o_O

Guest Tonyc402

>___> Hahha... and I love how Korean fans were dissing Chinese fans for being reckless when SUJU arrived in

China.

This just shows you, when a hot guys enters an airport, all fan girls go crazy.

EXACTLY LOL , this is totally what i was gettin through to those people in that thread about SUJU and their fans in China. Goes to show you that it can happen anywhere

You know, this wasn't half as bad as Super Junior's trip to China earlier last month.

You are kidding me right? At least the China fans didnt rip their clothes off or sumthin. This just goes to show you that any country have crazy fans , no certain country is worse then another.

Guest cybercaptain

Just goes to show how fandom can take the best of us. But considering the fact that security probably wasn't all that prepared, it could of been a lot worse.

Guest kongo89

Yikes! Crazy fangirls...That's pretty scary to be surrounded by so many screaming girls who want a piece of you.

Archived