Yamapi Mobbed By 1,000 Korean Fans In The Airport

Guest Shiget^

Guest Snow<3

i'm so sorry...i was feeling sad for him...but when i read that ^ i went LOL

lol i laughed at that too. :ph34r:.o-o

LOL and they say korean fans are not as crazy as Chinese fans with the whole SJ incident. How ironic

haha :P

• Replies 267
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest mango-iee

Crazy fan these days...TT_TT

But I'm glad everyone is getting addicted to Yamapi. He is such a cutie pie. :)

Guest jenny____x

aww he was in korea?

and he arrived at gimpo airport no less

when i stayed with some family in korea, i stayed in gimpo the whole time.

but im sure i wouldnt freaking tear off his shirt or something >.<

crazy fans..

Guest eumsung

that's bloody disgraceful.. when will people learn that that's NOT how you show your love.

geeeez.. if i were there and i wish i was, i'd start bashing the people physically abusing my Pi...

Guest XhoXho

Ok, while this sucks, it's kinda funny.

My little sisters are still into Korean music, but we're always shocked at the fandom that Korean fans bring to the table. We're used to American culture, and even Japanese culture (where fans are fanatical, but not quite...er...Korean level.) We're also more used to hearing about Japanese artists, because we understand the language. So it's funny and interesting to see a Japanese artist faced with Korean fans.

It might be equally amusing to see an American artist faced with that degree of craziness.

Sucks for YamaP. But since he's not seriously injured, it's amusing for me.

Guest MissMonika

Poor guy! You never realize the craziness of some fans until something like this happens. Hope this teaches them a lesson.

Guest lilsh0rtnancy

You know, this wasn't half as bad as Super Junior's trip to China earlier last month.

SuJu's trip was expected. Yamapi's trip was a private trip w/ friends. Fans weren't supposed to know and rally there, hence there was no security because no one was suppose to know.

I'd say 1000 fans for one guy is pretty crazy.

I didn't even know that Yamapi was that popular in Korea.

Guest loveme100x

Well... for sure he probably won't be going back to Korea anytime soon. & there goes Korea's chances of seeing him or any more JE boys visiting Korea. That's just flat out crazy what they did to him. Poor thing. No damn respect what-so-ever. Stupid, ignorant fangirls. =.=

Yamapi is too cool for words. He was sexually harassed and nearly crushed to death, but he was still calm, smiling, and waving at the fanimals.

Guest sweet; sarang

that's pretty sadd :x i feel sorry for yamapi.

he's probably pretty freaked out to want to come back anytime soon LOL

these fans sure went overboard with their obsession for him aha

Guest yurikah

Oh man, I'm embarrassed by those korean fans. That was just CRAZY!

I hope he was more impressed by the number of the fans than angry for their rudeness. But it's totally understandable if he's pissed off....

Archived