[drama 2008] Don't Go Away / Don't Be Swayed 흔들리지마

Guest huangsy

Guest jbigdog123

Did KP ever see the guy who attacked his dad?

No KP didn't see the attacker but the attacker use to be his partner at recording studio so I'm confused why he didn't recognize the drawing. Perhaps he is acting like he didn't know to fool SH, but I doubt that since he didn't say anything to PI, it's strange.

I vauguly think he saw him at the company but I am not sure. Do you think he will find out about the person behind the crab deal from the other employees? I am really curious about how he will be caught. Wheather it's by the brother finance identifying him or one of the company employee pointing him out.

The VP has the name of the person who was behind the crab venture but KP doesn't and it seems like VP is trying to keep KP from getting into his business.

The blackmailer really deserves to get caught and beaten especially since he likes beating helpless women. :crazy:

Yup, definitely.

KP's mother gave him up so freely just to appease SH do you think she will do the same with her husband? I don't I think she will attack SH once she finds out but most importantly she will want to find out and thus will not blindly accept her lies but will have someone investigate SH (something she did not do for her son).

Yeah, I don't either. I also think she'll punish or want punishment of SH after finding out about all the lies. More importantly, she'll realize just how much of pain she caused on her son and realizes that she isn't a good mother as she thought she was.

• Replies 187
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest jbigdog123

Episode 100

SH hesitates to get help for KP's father when he appears to be struggling, VP walks into the room, SH asks for help, VP immediately pushes the panic button and asks how long has he been like that, she said it just started, VP assures her he'll be alright

SH asks VP what will happen if her father in law dies, he said he'll be alright, KP and Investigator arrives and asks what's going on, VP said his father is being attended to.

MJ/SH family: MJ's brother asks elders if it's ok to invite MJ's friend over for a dinner, they said yes

Hospital: KP's mom asks everybody to leave and go back to their daily routine and asks VP with her husband in the hospital, is he taking good care of the company, he said he is doing his best.

SH/VP: VP said there isn't a person in this world who haven't done a bad thing, she asks what he means by that, he said can't you stay with me. SH changes subject and said KP has a business dinner, he said you don't need to explain it to me and that they should have a dinner

While MJ was doing a photo-shoot, KP calls to invite MJ to a dinner, she said ok

SH/VP: she commented that food was very good and wants to bring KP next time, VP said yes you should. She asks why he doesn't have a girlfriend, he said he hasn't found a right one yet, she asks if it because of her, he said no, she asks why he likes her, he said do you think I like you? she said you could deny it but I know, its in your eyes and said you are loving something that can't happen. He asks what about you, she said I have everything, the marriage, baby and is loved. He said but are you really loved, she said can't you tell, you see me nearly everyday. He said it's a good thing, she asks why, does it look like we are having problems, he said, no, just curious.

MJ/KP: MJ is worried about KP and his father, KP said he cancelled his business dinner because he missed her and wanted to see her. MJ said she knows she ruined his life, KP said stop with nonsense. MJ's brother's Girlfriend saw MJ/KP together and wonders what's going on.

SH/VP: SH fell asleep in VP's car. VP thinking to himself, I can't wake you up, you are living in dream world and yet, I can't help you and lets her sleep on.

SH in living room: thinks to herself, forgive me, today, I sinned again, thought about bad things, forgive me

VP & Unknown man: A man asks how is president, VP said he should be alright and while he is in coma, he'll try to make a scandal and will make KP leave the company

SH/KP's mom: KP's mom wants to take SH to the OB/GYN due to stressful events

KP's mom wants know how SH knew exactly where the jewelry were hidden and how did the thief found the jewelry because she move the jewelry to different hiding spot that day. SH said perhaps she walked in while he was putting away the jewelry. Kp's mom said that's possible and said don't worry about it, its not important.

SH at OB/GYN: Doctor assures both SH and KP's mom that the baby is doing just fine, SH said mom, baby is really pretty, right? Doctor directs SH to take care of herself for the baby. KP's mom said she believes that even though her husband is in coma, he is aware of what is going on with the company.

At the hospital: SH asks KP's dad if he had a good reast. KP leaves the room, SH follows him and asks him where he was going, he said to the company VP was looking for him and said some one is messing with company. SH said their baby is healthy, and it's because he looks like KP, he is strong.

SH tells investigator to go home and said the president will be move back to home

MJ's brother invites MJ's friend for a dinner and asks him to keep it a secret to surprise her

VP blames KP about some failed venture (I'm not sure what) and scorns him. KP said he'll accept responsibility for it. KP in his office apologizes to his father

Sh gets a phone call from KP's mom with news of KP's father waking up from coma

Preview...

SH to unknown woman: Make sure you stop my father in law from saying anything to my mother in law

unknown woman: your reason for this is perhaps...

MJ's brother sees KP and MJ together: Are they seeing each other?

MJ's brother to KP: If you show up in front of me again, I'll kill you, do you understand?

Guest Bijan630

Thanks jbigdog123 for taking the time to translate the episodes. By the time I catch up to the episodes you're talking about, when they're aired, I will now have a clue as to what is really being said.

I was wondering about the SH's blackmailer, isn't he the same man that she hired in the first place to spy on KP? I remember seeing one of the coming attraction's and remember him grabbing her by the arm or around her neck and shoulders threatening her. He would be the only person I could think of that would have so much information about all of her lies.

Then there's KP's so called, "friend", who ratted him out to SH and KP's mom. Why on earth is KP still friends with this guy? He's betrayed even after KP had found his deal with SH when KP and SH ran away and got married. The saying goes, "Fool me once, shame on me, Fool me twice, shame on you!". I would never be able to trust him again for as long as I live but KP still keeps talking to him. It's just so frustrating.

Also, I know in most dramas there is always the scene with a woman sleeping with a man who can't stand her and the miracle baby comes about after much deception by sleeping with another man. The thing is, I think that writers need to update this tactic that's always used by the unwanted, unloved woman.

Here it is, KP's family is wealthy, his father can hire men to track him down, beat him up, drag him in a car, and force him to come back home. Why is it, for all the wealth that is possessed by the rich families in these dramas, that they never doubt the unwanted woman's claim as to who the father of their child is? Why is it, for all of their wealth, they never take this person to a private doctor to immediately try and determine exactly how far along the pregnancy really is and to calculate when the person actually got pregnant?

I've just watch episode 50 where the deceptive pregnancy plan is being put into action. The thing is, I now that SH has gone out a couple of times with the VP, drinks a lot, and then next we see her just sleeping in his car while he's standing outside of the car watching the sunrise. They never really showed her going to bed with him, but if I hadn't watched the episode of KP being in a drunken sleep, and SH taking off her clothes to pretend that KP slept with her that night, I might actually have believed that he was the father of her child.

So, again, my point is simply this, why is it that the writers can have the wealthy families with money checking out someones background, (which by the way they never did with SH), totally dominating and controlling their childrens lives because of that wealth, but never have the wealthy families using a doctor on call 24 hours to find out about an woman's pregnancy?

I know, I know,......if the writers had all of this done in their scripts, we wouldn't have a drama to sit through on the edge of our seats while waiting for the villainous character to get caught in their lies. I think the only reason why I will follow this storyline is because on MBC, they're good at making sure that the villain reaps all that they have sewn in their dramas. I'll give their writers credit for that....hhhmmmm....except maybe Winter Bird.....I think that they dropped the ball on that one, other than that, they're usually make me happy with their story endings.

I wonder if they had put this drama in an evening time slot would they have subbed it?

Guest jbigdog123

I was wondering about the SH's blackmailer, isn't he the same man that she hired in the first place to spy on KP? I remember seeing one of the coming attraction's and remember him grabbing her by the arm or around her neck and shoulders threatening her. He would be the only person I could think of that would have so much information about all of her lies.

Then there's KP's so called, "friend", who ratted him out to SH and KP's mom. Why on earth is KP still friends with this guy? He's betrayed even after KP had found his deal with SH when KP and SH ran away and got married. The saying goes, "Fool me once, shame on me, Fool me twice, shame on you!". I would never be able to trust him again for as long as I live but KP still keeps talking to him. It's just so frustrating.

Bijan, I am glad you've made this post because it made me go back and look at couple of previous episodes and made me realize that I've made an error, rather a huge one. All these times, I thought the blackmailer and KP's best friend were a same guy but in actuality, they aren't, they are two different people, and I have been posting to say they were a same guy so I apologize to anyone (especially gerry) who I confused.

I was wondering about the SH's blackmailer, isn't he the same man that she hired in the first place to spy on KP?

Yes, he was hired by SH but then after what did for her, he realized that there is more money to be had by blackmailing SH with secrets that SH wanted to keep between them.

Then there's KP's so called, "friend", who ratted him out to SH and KP's mom. Why on earth is KP still friends with this guy?

That I don't get as well. There could be two rational for this...

1. KP doesn't have any idea that his friend betrayed him (I can't remember the sequence of events after the betrayal).

2. KP knows but willing to forgive him because he knows his friend was in a dire need to help out his family.

Guest jbigdog123

I was at six flaggs most of yesterday so I didn't get to see episode 101 until this morning.

Episode 101 highlights...

SH receives a call from the mother in law (MIL) that her father in law (FIL) is awake but can't talk just yet but he did recognized her. SH wanted to visit the hospital but was told that wasn't necessary. SH told maid that if anyone was looking for her tell them she is out and went to her room. SH wants to find out who told FIL about her relationship with MJ.

VP told KP and employees that the problems with company has been resolved.

KP wonders why he can't be as good as VP when dealing with company issues. Receives a call from his mother that his father is awake.

FIL reacts badly when he sees SH. SH wonders what he is thinking. When KP arrives at the hospital, she tells KP that she is very scared.

Young Ah (the kidnapped girl) tells MJ's brother that she saw MJ having a dinner with KP and they looked very comfortable with each other.

KP calls to tell MJ of his father's status and tod her that he is at home, MJ said she was at home as well and that the president of record company is at home because her brother invited him. After the call, MJ's brother tells MJ not to embarrass the family and date the president.

VP continues to scheme to oust KP from the company with two unknown people.

KP's father is brought home and a new nurse is assigned to him.

SH introduces herself to the nurse and tells her that she'll perform certain duties and nurse can handle the rest but the nurse rebuked her and said she is completely responsible for her FIL and her approval is needed to enter the room, that is an arrangement made with her MIL. That made SH very unhappy and thinking to herself who she think she is to tell me what to do and wonders how she could control the nurse, maybe money could work.

KP asks SH to help out his mother because she must be having a difficult time with his father's condition

MJ's brother meets Young Ah's old friend and she wants to meet YA, perhaps she could help YA with regaining memory

KP tells MJ about how valuable VP is to the company and that he is type of son his father needs.

MJ's brother calls MJ to come to the recording studio because everyone was waiting for her.

As nurse was leaving the house she tells maid on one is to enter the room.

Hi jbigdog123! Hope you had a great time at six flags!

Don't worry about the confusing part. I missed so many episodes prior to you coming along that I was not confused at all. I simply thought things occurred in those missing episodes!

Anyway, I feel so sorry for the father. When they brought him home his living room was filled with minions plotting his demise/downfall. I feel extra sorry that he can not do anything and the two of his most trusted people are like vultures waiting for their opportunity to do him harm. Poor man. :tears:

From the East of Eden Thread

I didn't know this series is doing really good in the ratings. MBC's morning drama are really great!

DAILY TV RATING [MONDAY 2008.09.01]

*** TNS Media Research ***

RANK / TITLE / NETWORK / NATIONWIDE / SEOUL

1. You Are My Destiny <너는 내 운명> / You Are My Destiny (E) (KBS1) - 32.7%, 31.0%

<Monday-Friday 8:25pm>

2. KBS News 9 (KBS1) - 20.8%, 19.4% (#3)

3. Sikgaek / Gourmet <식객> (SBS) - 20.6%, 21.5% (#2)

<Monday/Tuesday 9:55pm>

4. East Of Eden <에덴의 동쪽> / East Of Eden (E) episode 3 (MBC) - 15.6%, 16.5%

5. Unwaivering / Don't Go Away <흔들리지마> (MBC) - 14.3%, 14.6% (#6)

<Monday-Friday 7:50am>

8. Big Sister <큰언니> / My Pitiful Sister (E) (KBS1) - 12.4%, 11.0% (#10)

9. Daughter-In-Law <며느리와며느님> (SBS) - 11.3%, 11.4%

<Monday-Saturday 8:30am>

12. Cooking Up Romance <돌아온뚝배기> (KBS2) - 10.2%, 9.9%

13. Yoo Jae-suk & Kim Won-hee Come To Play 유재석김원희의놀러와 (MBC) - 9.5%, 9.5% (#16)

14. Aeja's Older Sister, Minja <애자언니민자> / Ae-ja And Min-ja (E) (SBS) - 9.4%, 9.8% (#13)

<Monday-Friday 7:20pm>

17. Global Talk Show 미녀들의수다 (KBS2) - 9.1%, 9.1% (#20)

19. I Like You <난네게반했어> / You Stole My Heart (E) (KBS2) - 8.8%, 9.3% (#17)

<Monday-Saturday 9:00am>

Secret of Keu Keu Island <크크섬의 비밀> / The Secret of Coocoo Island (E) (MBC) - % (Below_Top_20), 9.7% (#14)

Chunja's Happy Events <춘자네 경사났네> / Chunja's Special Day (E) (MBC) - % (Below_Top_20), 9.7% (#15)

Love & Marriage <연애결혼> / Matchmaker's Lover (E) (KBS2) - 4.5% (Below_Top_20), % (Below_Top_20)

*** AGB Nielsen Media Research ***

RANK / TITLE / NETWORK / NATIONWIDE / SEOUL

1. You Are My Destiny <너는 내 운명> / You Are My Destiny (E) (KBS1) - 34.6%, 34.2%

<Monday-Friday 8:25pm>

2. KBS News 9 (KBS1) - 22.4%, 22.8%

3. Sikgaek / Gourmet <식객> (SBS) - 20.1%, 21.8%

4. East Of Eden <에덴의 동쪽> / East Of Eden (E) episode 3 (MBC) - 15.5%, 16.5%

6. Unwaivering / Don't Go Away <흔들리지마> (MBC) - 15.3%, 15.6% (#7)

8. Big Sister <큰언니> / My Pitiful Sister (E) (KBS1) - 12.2%, 12.2% (#11)

9. Daughter-In-Law <며느리와며느님> (SBS) - 12.0%, 12.9% (#8)

<Monday-Saturday 8:30am>

11. Aeja's Older Sister, Minja <애자언니민자> / Ae-ja And Min-ja (E) (SBS) - 11.2%, 12.6% (#10)

<Monday-Friday 7:20pm>

12. Cooking Up Romance <돌아온뚝배기> (KBS2) - 11.0%, 11.9%

15. Yoo Jae-suk & Kim Won-hee Come To Play 유재석김원희의놀러와 (MBC) - 9.9%, 10.2%

18. Global Talk Show 미녀들의수다 (KBS2) - 9.4%, 9.7% (#19)

20. I Like You <난네게반했어> / You Stole My Heart (E) (KBS2) - 9.2%, 10.1% (#16)

<Monday-Saturday 9:00am>

Love & Marriage <연애결혼> / Matchmaker's Lover (E) (KBS2) - 5.2% (Below_Top_20), % (Below_Top_20)

This has probably been asked...

But does anyone know where to watch/buy this series w/ English subs?

I've been looking all over. Thanks in advance!

From the East of Eden Thread

I didn't know this series is doing really good in the ratings. MBC's morning drama are really great!

Was quite surprised too when I saw it!

I'm having problems locating current epis- and I'm having problems with the links jbigdog123 had kindly provided, sigh...

Looking forward to your updates jbigdog123 and gerryg. Thanks in advance!

Guest jbigdog123

Hi jbigdog123! Hope you had a great time at six flags!

Don't worry about the confusing part. I missed so many episodes prior to you coming along that I was not confused at all. I simply thought things occurred in those missing episodes!

Anyway, I feel so sorry for the father. When they brought him home his living room was filled with minions plotting his demise/downfall. I feel extra sorry that he can not do anything and the two of his most trusted people are like vultures waiting for their opportunity to do him harm. Poor man. :tears:

Thanks and I sure did, in fact, I was beat so I took today off to relax. :D

Yeah, I saw the preview for episode 103 and it looks like SH is trying to harm FIL by putting something in his food. I'll post up episode 102 highlights after I get back from getting a haircut.

Guest jbigdog123

I'm having problems locating current epis- and I'm having problems with the links jbigdog123 had kindly provided, sigh...

I'm sorry to hear that. Not many sites can hold all the video for long periods of time simply because storage space issues so it looks like that's the case here.

Episode 102 Highlights...

an interesting conversation between SH and the Nurse

Nurse: What are you doing?

SH: What?

Nurse: What are you doing to the patient?

SH: I was just checking on my FIL

Nurse: I told you that you needed my permission to enter the room

SH: Look here, I'm his daughter in law, you shouldn't have any problems with me checking on him

Nurse: Lets not do this here, lets go outside

Nurse: I asked maid not to let anyone in but you somehow got in

SH: Look here, who do you think you are to tell me I can or I can't go into the room?

Nurse: Daughter in law, When president sees family, he wants to talk or get excited, that isn't good for him. I need him to relax and when he is relaxed then I'll let the family know its a good time for visits

SH: You let my MIL go into the room all the time

Nurse: MIL is OK, when she is beside him, he is relaxed, I've checked

SH: Then, I'm same with him

Nurse: No, when he sees you, he gets very agitated and his heart rate goes up, I've seen it. Please follow my instructions

SH: I can't do that, I can take good care of him

MIL walks in: SH

SH: MIL, did you just wake up

MIL: Nurse, please try to understand my daughter in law, she means well, she just want to look after her FIL

Nurse: I understand but for the patient, we need to look after him in right manner

MIL: I understand.

MIL: SH, listen to the nurse, this is best for your FIL

SH: Yes

Nurse: I'll be going out for very short while, please look after the patient

MIL: Ok

MIL: SH, just because your FIL is back home doesn't mean you have to look after him. Go to work and look after KP, that would be a big help right now

SH: With FIL laying in bed, how can I go to work

MIL: Do as you're told. Go help maid with meal preparation

SH thinking to herself, when FIL is awake and tells MIL, what will I do? I need to stay at his side to prevent it

FIL was trying to say SH's name but unable to, tries to write her name but can't do that either

SH is trying all she can to get her MIL away from the FIL, worries that he'll tell her about her and MJ's relationship

MJ tells KP that her brother found out about everything and they need to stop seeing each other

MJ's brother is very upset at MJ and yells at her for being a cheap kept woman and he thought she was better than that

VP told KP that the company's image is being tarnished, there are concerns of not knowing when the president will recover. He wants KP to act as the president. KP balks at this idea because he wasn't qualified. VP then suggests his mother act as the president, again KP said no. VP said the company need show some strength because they are becoming weak without a leader

MJ's brother meets up with KP, hits him warns him that if he ever showed up in front of MJ again, he'll kill him

SH tries to bribe the nurse with some make up stuff but nurse declined, stating that she prefers her brand

An invitation to some event arrives in a mail. It had KP's name but unknown phone number, a number SH didn't recognized, she wonders why he would have that number and calls that nubmers, KP's phone rings while he is with MJ, he asks her what he should do...

That nurse is one sharp cookie! She knows where the danger lies. Shame the mother is out of touch and unaware of her families danger. SH say nice words like "I have to prevent that..." But what she is really saying "I have to hurt and/or maim you!"

She is one evil thing. This is the second drama I have watched with the woman being pregnant and filled with evil thoughts. Other drama are always cautioning the pregnant woman to be happy and not sad because the baby will feel the same thing she feels I wonder what SH baby feels??? It must be really bad feeling since both the mother and the father (the VP) are on one accord of doing harm to the hand that feeds them. No wonder KP dreamt she was having a snake!

I can't wait for her and VP to get what's coming to them.

Although MJ's brother gets on my nerves I'm glad he didn't sugar coat her situation. It's sad but KP has turned her into a cheap kept woman.

Can't wait to see tonight's episode. MJ is going to mess with the fil's food. I wonder if they will find out????? Evil, pure evil I tell ya! :ph34r:

I dont want to be evil or anything..

but I wish she got a miscarrage or it wasn't even a baby from the start ._.'

I mean--IS it his baby?

What if it is someone else's?

Doubt it though.

I dont want to be evil or anything..

but I wish she got a miscarrage or it wasn't even a baby from the start ._.'

I mean--IS it his baby?

What if it is someone else's?

Doubt it though.

No, it's not KP's baby. It's the VP's baby. KP never slept with her. He was really drunk and SH made it appear as if they slept together typical tramp move.

Guest jbigdog123

That nurse is one sharp cookie! She knows where the danger lies. Shame the mother is out of touch and unaware of her families danger. SH say nice words like "I have to prevent that..." But what she is really saying "I have to hurt and/or maim you!"

She is one evil thing. This is the second drama I have watched with the woman being pregnant and filled with evil thoughts. Other drama are always cautioning the pregnant woman to be happy and not sad because the baby will feel the same thing she feels I wonder what SH baby feels??? It must be really bad feeling since both the mother and the father (the VP) are on one accord of doing harm to the hand that feeds them. No wonder KP dreamt she was having a snake!

I can't wait for her and VP to get what's coming to them.

Although MJ's brother gets on my nerves I'm glad he didn't sugar coat her situation. It's sad but KP has turned her into a cheap kept woman.

Can't wait to see tonight's episode. MJ is going to mess with the fil's food. I wonder if they will find out????? Evil, pure evil I tell ya! :ph34r:

Yeah, so far, I like that nurse. She is a no nonsense type of character and takes her job very seriously and doesn't care who she offends, as long as it is best for a patient under her charge.

It's refreshing to see a very strong character on a daily drama.

Oh also, on tomorrow's preview, it looks like the blackmailer was being held by the police and they contacted SH.

Oh also, on tomorrow's preview, it looks like the blackmailer was being held by the police and they contacted SH.

I wish someone else would have picked up the phone now no one will realize the police caught the blackmailer. Urgh! How much longer is she going to get away with her antics? :crazy:

Guest jbigdog123

I wish someone else would have picked up the phone now no one will realize the police caught the blackmailer. Urgh! How much longer is she going to get away with her antics? :crazy:

It can't be too long, it only has 18 episodes left (unless drama was extended, which I haven't seen any announcement about it), so the writers better start having SH character's deceitful acts start unraveling real soon and for KP's parents to put two and two together to find out just how horrible person SH is. But even if her lies were to revealed in episode 103, it still doesn't give fans enough of satisfaction of her suffering. That is what I don't like about KDramas, the villain gets their way all the way to the near end and heroine only gets short period of happiness, very unfulfilling.

Guest jbigdog123

Episode 103 Highlights

KP gets a call from SH while he is with MJ. The cellphone number is a number only KP and MJ used to secretly call each other. MJ told KP to answer it but he refused. KP is wondering how SH got the number and SH wonders why he isn't answering the phone does he have something to hide and goes through her bedroom and finds a old ring that KP bought for MJ.

MJ is worried that if SH finds out about them and what extreme measures she'll take, worries that she might even try to take pills and commit suicide again. KP told her last time SH did that it was all for show, the pills were just some vitamins and said SH will make up anything to get her way. SH calls again, this time on other cellphone and KP answers it, SH wanted to know where he was, he said in sauna but is getting to leave, she asks for nangmyun (cold spicy noodle). After the phone call, KP said to MJ, see she acted like nothing is wrong and doesn't ask anything. MJ wonders how far SH will take things.

SH walked into her FIL's room and was caught by the nurse. Nurse wanted to know what she was doing and who told her sh can come in here? SH said she just wanted to look in at her FIL, the nurse told her she can't be here without her permission, SH angrily replied this is my house and this is my FIL and I don't need your permission and walks out with a notebook that her FIL was trying to write something. She went to her room and noticed there was a page missing from the notebook, she is sure her MIL has the missing page.

Out in the living room, nurse gives KP a permission to visit his father, SH wanted to know its ok for him but not me, nurse replied he is patient's son so its ok. MIL tells nurse not to be too hard on her daughter in law because she loves her FIL, nurse replied you and your son doesn't have any adverse effect on patient but she does. KP's mom finds that very odd considering how much her husband loves SH.

KP tells his father not to worry about the company and that everything is going well thanks to VP. He also said you know everything, right? About me and MJ, you know everything, right? And said he was sorry about not telling him earlier about it and asks for forgiveness.

DY (MJ's brother) tells MJ to pursue the president of the recording company and since she is a professional singer, act like one, not a kept woman

SH asks KP about the unknown cellphone number and whether he had another cellphone, KP told her that he remembers buying a cellphone for his friend's mother. She didn't believe it but decides to let it go.

VP continues to scheme to oust KP with two men, they are trying find means to embarrass KP.

SH gets sleeping powder from her old friend who used to be a doctor. Her friend asks what she plans to do, she said she is having bit of hard time sleeping so she might give it a try, the friend warns her about pregnancy and medicine. SH asks her friend to do some background check on a nurse.

YA doesn't recognize her old friend. DY asks her friend not to show up again because he is afraid YA will remember all the bad things happened to her and she agreed.

MJ is trying to sell the condo, KP is not happy about it but since it is under her name there isn't much he could do about it

VP asks SH if she think the president will every recover, she said she isn't a doctor so she have no idea. He said he needs to know for sure to make certain decisions for the company. He also said he is on her side and he wants her MIL to be the president of the company.

Maid was preparing a meal for KP's father and tells SH how well her FIL is doing today and while maid walks out the kitchen, SH mixes sleeping power into the prepared meal and said, FIL, I'm sorry, this won't her your body, I just need you to sleep, I don't want to do this but I need some time, I can't lose everything right now, forgive me.

FIL is trying to say something to VP, SH walks into the room and nurse asks everybody to leave the room, SH tells VP, everybody has to listen to the nurse. SH watches nurse giving medicated meal to her FIL before leaving the room.

VP asks KP's mom to be the president of the company, she asked him if it would wait until her husband is recovered, he said it might be difficult because he is concerned with nervous stockholders and what actions they might take to fill the vacated position. KP's mom is angry and said it only been very short time since her husband has been incapacitated and there is no reason for this type talk of discussion.

SH gets a call from the police station and was asked to come to the station to identify some one (blackmailer).

Archived