Not Even And Straight Teeth- Cute? Oo"

Guest simple.love-x3

• Replies 365
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest _ATELIER

eh i have crooked teeth (getting braces soon)

they're not crazily crooked, and they're not yellow either.

yellow, really bad crooked teeth is a nono.

Guest trishaa01

^ i don't think that's cute.. i have a japanese friend and she has sort of bunny teeth but it looks really cute on her cause she's naturally pretty. i guess it's just the overall look of the person.

yeah, that's true. bad teeth only look good on girls that already have cute features.

Still, I don't like crooked teeth...it makes your look sloppy and juvenile.

Guest Hemera

crooked teeth can look cute..if it's minimal and the teeth is symmetrical

like jaejoong!! his teeth are pretty crooked, but they're symmetrical and white...so cuteeee..way better than yunho's dentures..

Guest judyjudychan

i think it looks cute on some girls (like meimei from hshmm as someone posted~)

but some girls dont look cute w/ it >"<!

it all depends on the face~if their face is really cute&&babyish it looks really cute to me >v<"!

but if ur face is more mature,,,it might not look as nice >"<~

Guest kongo89

Oh, oh, oh, and I think that Utada Hikaru's crooked teeth are cute. People always complain about it, but it makes her speaking much more distinct and her teeth are...Symmetrically crooked lol.

Guest Sakuxsan

hmm before i had braces, i didnt care if anyone's teeth was...crooked...

but after i straightened my teeth...crooked teeth seemed very scary & noticible to me o.o

different pooint of view :/

Guest CRNmutt

no crooked teeth, its a pet peeve of mine. I associate it with being unable to take care of ones self, although this may not be true for many cases...

Guest dancingbymyself

I think having EVER SO SLIGHTLY CROOKED teeth is better than having freakishly straight teeth like mine. Haha in america it's kinda noticeable, but when I go to Korea people will like... stare at my mouth, and people will ask me where I got my surgery done.... I'm like... no they just came out like that. If your teeth are like... UUUU then thats just nasty though.

Guest Annyon

I hate teeth that is yellow (shows that they don't really pay much dental attention to it). I also hate really, super, nasty, gross teeth that are out of place. A few imperfections I wouldn't mind.. But eh... otherwise. BLEH!!! -o-

Guest Autumn1430263885

for me, i like normal teeth. like not completly perfectly straight and pearl white...like you know way over top fake?

It's ok to have a few imperfections here and there, but completley crooked teeth..nono : [

Unfortunately me,,,,i have an over crowded jaw (as the dentist says -_-) n my family is too poor for braces ~getting depressed. haha

anways, i think bunny teeth look cute on the right people ^^ And yesh kibum has that killer smile. whenever u see him smile, it seriously blinds you -_-;

Guest love!mvmt

^ aww dont feel alone, i hate crooked teeth and yet i have crooked teeth. but theyre not crazy like the ones you guys posted lmao in the front row i have one crooked tooth and i hate it cuhz its like really far up and my teeth would look just SO DAMN BEAUTIFUL if only that one tooth wasnt freakin so up there!! gahhh its quite noticeable too. thats why i dont like smiling with my teeth in pictures. i hope i can get braces sometime soon but iono my parents are still deciding whether not since it costs so much... anyways... kinda off -.- but i dont find crooked teeth very attractive or in any case, cute. may be cute on a little 5 year old but yeah

Guest Dreamss

i mean its cute on certain people.

like so hee or mei mei

they look cute w/ those teeth and make me want some too rofls.

but some are just..ugly w/ them.

Archived