Not Even And Straight Teeth- Cute? Oo"

Guest simple.love-x3

• Replies 365
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest kongo89

I think crooked teeth like the ones Yoon Eun Hye have are really cute because it's still even lol. Someone like Erika though, to have one random tooth sticking out is not so nice...The same thing applies for Jewel.

Guest hpnotiq

To me, its not attractive at all.

I would pick straight, white teeth over crooked, yellow teeth anytime.

Braces do wonders!

Guest kumoko

I though Erika's crooked tooth looks cute on her. =] actually, is hers even considered crooked?

but more than one looks just...eghh to me.

erikasawajiri0347lz.jpg

bah, you can barely see that tooth on this pic...

Guest simple.love-x3

^ ^ ^

(that's the girl from one litre of tears, right? She looks really pretty there =) mm- in the drama she had crooked teeth- but she was still pretty overall..)

Yoon Eun Hye ::

yooeunhyeteeth2.jpgyooeunhyeteeth.jpg

Guest x__h a ll e n`

I though Erika's crooked tooth looks cute on her. =] actually, is hers even considered crooked?

but more than one looks just...eghh to me.

http://img231.imageshack.us/img231/900/eri...ajiri0347lz.jpg

bah, you can barely see that tooth on this pic...

Well her teeth isn't that bad . It just kind of sticks out? To me, I like the whole "straight" teeth look. I don't know, it just makes you look better. But there are times when crooked teeth does make the person look cuter because it makes them look more younger? Idk. I thought Yunho looked adorable before he got his teeth fixed though(: Now he's just handsome xD But when other stars like Hilary Duff got them done ... it just looked BAD O___O Like you can really tell their fake & just ehck ><

Guest littlemisssunsunshine

it really depends on the person, some can get away with it, some cant.

but yeah really really crooked teeth arent my thing.

^^aww i didnt notice YEH had cute bunny teeth. literally bunny teeths.

Guest kumoko

ah...Yoon Eun Hye has the bunny teeth. it looks cute on her though. lol but yea, nothing can beat straight white teeth huh?

Guest ykidkwis

yeah i was just thinking of Yoon Eun Hye too! she is so cute with her teeth like that. another person who i think looks good with their not-so-perfect teeth is Vanessa Paradis.

When I watched 1LOT, I thought Erika's teeth were cute on her =P

Anyway, I definitely prefer straight, white teeth over those overly crooked and yellow ones.

One crooked tooth is okay, I guess, but it depends on the person.

Straight/white teeth show that the person has good hygiene and good teeth also help maintain good health.

In America, I swear getting braces is just a routine of life. It's as normal as double-eyelid surgery in Korea xD

Speaking of nice teeth... Kibum's are amazing.

Guest simple.love-x3

teeth1.jpg

vanessa paradis's teeth look a little scary in this pic- the gap between the front two.

on the topic of KIBUM - his smile is <3 =)

Guest p1nchmycheeks

I don't find those teeth attractive, especially with Mei mei o_0

But I think bunny teeth is ok now, like YEH or Yitin

I can name a lot of Japanese artists who have crooked to really bad teeth, but I think their beautiful faces really make up for it or just let you not even notice their mouth area.

Mika Nakashima

08.26c.jpg

Mizuho (ZONE)

zonemizuho.jpg

KANA Ichigo

kanaichigo.jpg

My bottom teeth are crooked, but my tops are straight... I notice for Japanese girls especially, it's quite the opposite, as you can see, hehe.

Guest kongo89

^ Exactly, she has a great face and most of her teeth are fine and then...A snaggletooth lol. Get a cap for that, babe!

im not sure of this but my friend once said(she's half japanese) that braces in japan costs a fortune

it is expensive that not a lot of people tend to get it there...

so when her sister(one who has braces) went there, people were looking at her and stuff like that

Archived