[drama 2008] You Are My Destiny 너는 내 운명

Guest Soy

^very nice SHQ caps!! Thanks!!

Goggles + yoona = cuteness!

I havent seen it and i'll be able to download it soon. but the live updates from soshified peeps mentioned about the umbrella scene. which is perhaps a little confusing and a 'doesnt make sense' scene unless you understand korean.

i dont know.. gahh must watch the episode soon!

anyway, cant wait for the subbed episode!! and hopefully it'll be released in a few days time!

pink subs FTW!

1st Episode (YoonA Cut)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qp5B_fOI3co

Same cut but better quality

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x2pxkw1EgoI

credit:skim626@YT

*i'll edit if there's more links

• Replies 8.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Ishida21

OMG :o

*save all the pics frenetically :wub:*

Can't wait for the first episode, it's finally the D Day!

Guest NicH

1st Episode (YoonA Cut)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qp5B_fOI3co

credit:skim626@YT

omo! i totally forgot tonight was the pilot episode. *doh* .. well, i couldn't have seen it either since my internet connection was crappy anyway. rawr~..

~ omo, poor SB.. blind in the first episode already? gah! yoona's acting really improved. ^^;

runhani those are some HQ caps. thanks! yoona's helmet is super cute! >.<

good thing soshi subs will provide english subs to this drama. :)

some caps~

cd428287.jpg

686a0f3b.jpg

c: sosiz

Guest cocoa

Couldn't the writers think of a better plot device than having her be poked in the eye by an umbrella?? C'mon -__- I know it sets her up to meet other characters but that seems a little ridiculous.

Guest NicH

^ lol at your comment. i totally agree with you, the reason of her blindness was kind of shallow. that's kinda new for me, getting blind because an umbrella poked you in the eye. :blink: ngor~ now that i've replayed that scene, it makes me laugh. xD

more caps~

6c862eae.jpg

a87c11b3.jpg

4604562e.jpg

7554fed2.jpg

th_f2ea70ae.jpgth_87644206.jpgth_3323a687.jpgth_bcde426c.jpg

th_c3e65ed7.jpgth_d3dca340.jpgth_81b9763e.jpgth_c49240af.jpg

th_e0a1ad77.jpgth_5658db33.jpgth_3047ca5c.jpgth_5509c474.jpg

th_c867f66c.jpgth_adcb6c18.jpgth_b5981972.jpg

c:sosiz

Guest alfredo

Well, maybe there's an underlined illness and the stress of the umbrella poking her in the eye finally did it. Cornea damage hence the operation to fix it or rather replace them.

Guest Hazuki86

I agree. It's a weird how the end of the umbrella can damage her eye. I just don't see it. It should have been something else.

Guest PHAUN

Ha ha blind because of umbrella poking?? That's rediculous but very fun that how can the writer/production team think of that.

If you want to have the happy and funny time from the drama please dont go so deep.

But I want to notice some truth that you may be face if you have accident around your eye.

The corneal injury, the present symptom is severe irritate feeling and buring pain on the cornea until you cant bare to open your eye, redness and tearing pain not the suddenly blind. If you look over that symptom and leave it until chronic, that the cause of blindness because of corneal scar or infection that need the corneal transplantation for treat it.

If severe blunt injury on the globe or you head that can cause sudden blind because of Lens or Retina problem and the hindbrain contusion (visual area)

i didnt understand the whole umbrella scene too and it is kinda 'bleh' for me. I still need to watch the whole episode in HQ tho.

just a translated summary, all credit to soshijjang@soshified, what Park Seul Gi told the lady, after the 'poke' was SaeByuk had an eye-related transplant before so i'm guessing the umbrella 'poke' might have damaged something, which could be related to the transplant she had before or the reason why she had to get the transplant in the beginning.

it still doesnt make sense though but based on the preview, there's PROBABLY going to be more information about the whole eye-related transplant and umbrella'poke' in tomorrow's or wednesday's episode. hopefully...

and maybe a spoiler?

in the preview, saebyuk maybe getting another transplant and thats from the donor, the girl in the flashback, i think related to the Ajusshi/Driver (?)

and in the cute goggles on hammering scene, someone will be moving in to their house which is why she's making the chair.

(credit to soshijjang@soshified)

we'll just have to wait and see.

Guest kdramafanusa

DAILY TV RATING [MONDAY 2008.05.05]

*** TNS Media Research ***

TITLE / NETWORK / NATIONWIDE RATING + RANK / SEOUL RATING + RANK

You Are My Destiny (KBS1) - 23.4% (#2), 21.9% (#2)

*** AGB Nielsen Media Research ***

TITLE / NETWORK / NATIONWIDE RATING + RANK / SEOUL RATING + RANK

You Are My Destiny (KBS1) - 24.8% (#2), 24.8% (#2)

Guest Soy

Ratings - bug @ soshified.com

1. Lee San (30%)

2. YAMD (23.4%)

3. 아현동마님 (20.2%)

Seoul (+ cities near Seoul)

1. Lee San 32.6%

2. YAMD 21.9%

3. 아현동마님 20.6%

wow not bad, not bad, hopefully they will improve :)

Guest SCBet

ratings are good, this is around where all the dailys start at.

and about the umbrella poking lol, i'm pretty sure it just aggravated something that was already there. otherwise yoona wouldn't have thought immediately that she had to get to the hospital right away. it would be stupid if the umbrella really did cause her blindness, but that isn't the case here.

seems like some missed it, so i'm gonna quote.

just a translated summary, all credit to soshijjang@soshified, what Park Seul Gi told the lady, after the 'poke' was SaeByuk had an eye-related transplant before so i'm guessing the umbrella 'poke' might have damaged something, which could be related to the transplant she had before or the reason why she had to get the transplant in the beginning.

it still doesnt make sense though but based on the preview, there's PROBABLY going to be more information about the whole eye-related transplant and umbrella'poke' in tomorrow's or wednesday's episode. hopefully...

so Sae Byuk already had a transplant before the umbrella poking thing and apparently she'll get another transplant which will prolly be in today's or the next episodes.

prolly the scene will make more sense today.

oh and yeah ratings look sexy!! but yeah its just the first episode so i'm sure many were eager and curious about it.

ROFL the umbrella poking one XD

Guys this is Drama Comedy it supposed to be not make any sense sumtimes

but her eyes is one of the most sensitives part in human anatomy so yeah it's easily get hurt even just from a dust

Dang i cant wait for the subbed one

i dun understand it >.<

And The ratings quite good^^

hope it will improve

Ha ha blind because of umbrella poking?? That's rediculous but very fun that how can the writer/production team think of that.

If you want to have the happy and funny time from the drama please dont go so deep.

But I want to notice some truth that you may be face if you have accident around your eye.

The corneal injury, the present symptom is severe irritate feeling and buring pain on the cornea until you cant bare to open your eye, redness and tearing pain not the suddenly blind. If you look over that symptom and leave it until chronic, that the cause of blindness because of corneal scar or infection that need the corneal transplantation for treat it.

If severe blunt injury on the globe or you head that can cause sudden blind because of Lens or Retina problem and the hindbrain contusion (visual area)

I Agree with your explanation^^

Guest sWeEteSt.eTeRNiiTy

ooo YOONA! one of my favorite SNSD. i never watched her dramas before..so im anticipating for this. :D

oh it's out already? is there ENGLISH SUBS FOR THIS YET? :D

Guest Soy

SoShi Subs Presents

[soShi Subs] Short Clips Batch for 05.01-05.06

[soShi Subs] KBS Kamsung News Yoona YAMD Press Conference [05.01.08]

t96v5w.jpg

YOUTUBE

[soShi Subs] YTN News YAMD Press Conference [05.01.08]

20adx5u.jpg

YOUTUBE

[soShi Subs] KBS2 Entertainment - YAMD Press Conference [05.03.08]

zxpeuv.jpg

YOUTUBE

Happy 92nd! yay! Prepare for SoShi Subs grand 100th project, so chock full of SoShi goodness, you won't know what to do with yourself and as always, may soshi(fied) be with you and Pink Subs FTW!

Translators : Marked in videos

Editor: Marked in videos

Timers: Marked in videos

Encoder: slyph, Pheebs

DOWNLOAD HQ VERSIONS : http://soshified.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=4279

for future projects : http://soshified.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=976

Hey you guys are so spoiling it for me...I didn't even watch yet...oh well it's okay i don't really mind.

I'm just waiting for the subs.

Wait patiently for soshisubs.

Your guess is right tho hahaha

her character on PJG kinda rebellious but she's actually kind person

and in YAMD despite her tragic character being blind >.<

i think her role here gonna be a happy person and kinda clumsy maybe

diana today is THE day nyaaaa

i cant wait to watch it

i never saw PJJ acting b4 but from the preview he's not that bad either

I cant wait to see LJH hahahaha i laughed oredi when i saw the preview XD

LOL...oh so that is what her character was..oh i just assumed as you can guess i watched ALOT of dramas to just sorta knows what character is what...lol

Archived