[drama 2008] You Are My Destiny 너는 내 운명

Guest Soy

Guest tvxqbuzz7921

poptartsgurl & xxlollinarypopzx

Thanks so much for sharing the MQ links to this drama! I'm going to download it for my mom :)

• Replies 8.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest starduster34

Is there an OST for this drama yet? I like one of the songs.. "Love you Love you.. I love you"

Guest alainachen_604

Yoona is a cutie patooootie :D

shes so pretty~ finally has her own drama! WOOOT ^O^

Guest Shini

Wow =O its already in second place..according to the ratings...it beat most daily dramas ~ gotta check this out

plus lee ji hoon works in it ~ hes such a hottie xD

Edit: Nvm...this is like a daily drama too...lol i thought a 26-24 ep drama finally beat a daily drama...oh well still worth a try xD

^ lol you should be on sbox, lol the sbox crew (well, amajing matt) does the live updates at least you'll get the idea what its all about.

anyway, more suspense in the 4th one i think especially with NY's family and the news about the death.

and SaeByuk went to look for Hose at his company and their 'second' meeting at the department store.

I still need to watch it.. gahhh damn connection!

I think its getting more and more interesting. I'm loving ep4 plot the most, at the moment. I'm expecting ep 5 to be better.

but its friday in Korea now which means the last episode for this week.

lol I need to start writing long ones like marmar's cause its awesome! I love reading your post.

^

OMG so nayoung's family oredi found out bout her death??? must be soooo sad T_T

Wah why she looking for Hose? must be bout the bike huh?

from the last scene of ep 2 Taepoong made this evil face while holding hose card after he broke Yoona's bike hahaha

yeah i cant keep up with you guys when u talked bout the drama at Sbox XD

How's the rating for Ep. 4?

not sure about ep 4 ratings, I'm still waiting for little Diana.

the plot keeps getting interesting. I love ep 4 the best at the moment. I like the elements of "fate" "destiny" in how everyone are sort of linked to each other and how they meet cause i do believe in fate/destiny and yes all the coincidences that doesnt make sense in dramas can/do happen in real life.

I am very interested with the whole Na Young's family except the father and eldest son not knowing about her death and how the mother/grandma would react to the news.

LJH is perfect for the role as the annoying rude and jobless son, I have a feeling, taepoong wont be too welcoming when he'll find out about Nayoung's death and her donating her organs to saebyuk but I think sae byuk's "addition" to the family will be the one to change him to be a better man? rofl

I still love PJJ, and i still think he's perfect for the role but i need moreee emotions. he lacks soo much imo but he's still not bad. haha his umm angry/fighting scene's the most realistic. but yeah i'm gonna give him more time I am sure he'll get more comfortable soon.

Yoona is pretty good and and I KNOW she can do better than that... but yeah since its still the first week I'm gonna give her time cause knowing yoona (and the soshi girls) and how hard she'll work to improve, her performance graph will undoubtedly continue to go up.

Guest silverwingz

i just started watching this (pretty much because it's subbed, thanks SoShi~).

the story's pretty interesting so far. i didn't expect it to be so sad actually...

but there's humour here and there (thanks to Lee Ji Hoon's character). Love Lee Ji Hoon.

YoonA's acting is actually alright. i was pretty skeptical at first... but it's a lot better than i expected.

and omg, her friend... she was one of the regulars in Star Golden Bell a while ago. she was so funny in that show.

anyway, i pretty much like all the characters so far except for Mayor's wife. lol... well, her character's meant to be annoying. :P

so far, it's reminding me of Summer Scent, the drama with Son Ye Jin & Song Seung Hun.

except in Summer Scent, the girl received the heart of the guy's first love (who died in a car accident).

oh well, looking forward to more episodes. thanks everyone.

-edit-

Ratings for episode 4: 20.4% (Nationwide), 20.0% (Seoul) ~ Ranked 2nd

the ratings went down by about 3%...

^

awww it went down 3%

hope it will be up again

coz i just watched Ep 4 and it's good

they need to make the story more ineteresting for Ep 6,since today is ep 5 hahaha

it's hard tho for daily drama esp with 160+ep @___@

Guest berkeleygal

^^

I know what you mean. With so many episodes and each episode as only 1/2 hour long, the storylines develop very, very slowly.

This is my first time trying to watching a sitcom from the beginning when it is airing. Before, I watched a sitcom after it aired like 100

episodes, but ended up quitting after watching like 20 episodes.

Let's see if I can keep up or if I will stop.

I think the acting of the male lead is kind of bad. It seems like he is very stiff. Yoona is pretty good. I don't see any on-screen chemistry between

the two leads, as of yet. Hope that it changes as the episode goes along. I really want to continue watching this, but I don't know if I will be

able to if the acting is very dry.

BTW, someone uploaded Ep. 4 Subbed on youtube. Bless this person's soul! He/She is so fast!!

Here's the linky:

part 1: http://youtube.com/watch?v=JB-2jvs9V6I

part 2: http://youtube.com/watch?v=ABqyqal-2lA&feature=user

part 3: http://youtube.com/watch?v=UHWZHLisfPU&feature=user

part 4: http://youtube.com/watch?v=FL0CRt5_Zs8&feature=user

Also, Thanks SoshiSubs for the wonderful subs for ep. 1-2!!!

^

Wah Thanks for sharing^^

no Ep 3??? XD

so i jump from Ep 2 to 4 hahaha

yeah with 160+ep the story move so slow

but so far the story is good tho

(eventho im sure thre will be not make sense story later in the middle XD that's what always happen to daily drama)

Guest poptartsgurl

Guest silentmarj

wow episode 4 with subbed..that person is pretty fast...

and thanks for the episode 5 dl link..lolzz I managed to dl the episodes without sub coz it's my yoona<333..hehe

CAPS 08.05.09 Episode 5

316617805.jpg

316617824.jpg

316617831.jpg

316617914.jpg

316617996.jpg

316618692.jpg

316618811.jpg

316618846.jpg

316618986.jpg

I love this one^

316619156.jpg