Bae SoYoung and Tae Young

credit: SCBet@YAMD soshified

Guest SCBet

SoShi Subs Presents

[soShi Subs] You Are My Destiny - KBS1 Daily Drama

Currently On : Preview [04.27.08]

thumbs20080426225946xq3.jpg

You Are My Destiny - Preview [04.27.08]

Project 85 will be SoshiSubs largest project ever. As most of you know, Yoona will be starring in the lead female role as Jang Saebyuk on the KBS1 Daily Drama "You Are My Destiny." We look forward to Yoona following in the footsteps of Goo Hye Sun, Han Hyo Joo, and Han Ji Hye, the 3 previous female leads of the KBS1 Daily Drama. In support of SNSD and Yoona, SoShi Subs will be subbing the
full episodes
for the
entire series
(expected to be around 160 episodes). This is a huge project, and we wouldn't be able to take this on without the efforts of our entire team. Pink Subs FTW!

Hardsub HQ download links are available only at Soshified
:

Translator : cathode

Editor : SCBet

Timer : SCBet & drewstersupreme

Encoder : SCBet

for future projects : http://soshified.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=976

I'm so excited for this daily drama, the preview is so upbeat and has a very CP-feel to it, and i think im going to love it !

Guest wchen1983

When i visit http://soshified.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=3924, the link to download the videos, an error occurred. The message is "Sorry, but you do not have permission to use this feature. If you are not logged in, you may do so using the form below if available",but i do have the membership to log in, so what is the problem? Who can help me to solve it?Thanks~

^ after u logged in, u should be able to see the info in the main page on the post counts requirement to access all soshi subbed vids.

prolly you dont have enough post counts but if u have enough u should be able to access and get the download link.

btw, in case u dont, remember not to post spams ^^

Guest Ishida21

^ after u logged in, u should be able to see the info in the main page on the post counts requirement to access all soshi subbed vids.

prolly you dont have enough post counts but if u have enough u should be able to access and get the download link.

btw, in case u dont, remember not to post spams ^^

How many post are required for we can download the preview?

(just to know, I really want to watch it)

Guest SCBet

^The subbed video download area requires 50 posts. Also, anyone who supports the site by donating is given access to all download sections.

I'm ashamed to say I used to HATE HATE HATE this girl, but she is so talented at acting. (She's not the best in dancing or singing, I admit, but she certainly acts awesomely!) I can't wait to see this! Her face is so fresh and her voice is adorable.

She has been in so many CF's and MV's, it's nice to see her as a main in this drama! :D

^ please dont say you used to hate hate hate her cause she was in the MVs. noooo.. LOL glad that you like her now ^^

anyway, new pic from the filming set

Credits: sosiz + bug@soshified + karen@soshified (reuploading) + soshified YAMD

84459765zf7te3.jpg

---

V edited my sentence. lol i know what she meant prolly i wrote it wrongly so others interpret it um wrongly. anyway I just hope it wasnt because she was in the MVs. hahaha.. *runs*

^

LOL so sensitive when it comes to Yoona XD

dear she's just saying that she used to hate yoona but im sure not anymore hahaha

(gah ur funny <3 )

I CANT WAIT to see this drama

i watched the preview seems funny hahaha

LJH i love that guy

and PJJ so HOT wew i cant believe he will be Yoona's lover here hahaha

I'm ashamed to say I used to HATE HATE HATE this girl, but she is so talented at acting. (She's not the best in dancing or singing, I admit, but she certainly acts awesomely!) I can't wait to see this! Her face is so fresh and her voice is adorable.

She has been in so many CF's and MV's, it's nice to see her as a main in this drama! :D

nothing wrong with hating the girl...though hate is a very strong word & you had three hate so that's REAL strong..any who..I understand what you mean.

I don't really like her much as well. She just kinda annoys me & every time I see her on shows I get this snobbish vibe..

but you will think with all that I wouldn't want to watch the drama.

Well no...I still wanna watch it..at first I admit I wasn't cause Yoona's in it but after watching the preview it looks rather interesting...so yea I'm looking forward to watching it.

Plus it looks like it's gonna have some funny moments in it.

I'm still surprise that she is a main lead...but hey she has to be pretty good actress to get the main..

and who knows maybe after watching this drama I might see Yoona in a different light...

The thing is I don't get what this drama is about...The first post didn't give that much info on it...so I would like to know more about the story of the drama.

Any who...Kudos to Soshisubs for picking up this project, this is a big project since it's a daily drama but for a fan forum to do something like that..that gets props from me.

Look forward to watching this on your YT account.

Guest iNZyRoNzY

nice to know yoona's in a drama. she got the lead role, wow that's a big break! but what's this drama all about?does anyone know the plot of the story? :rolleyes:

^

mmmm she said "used to" so i think she'ss not hating Yoona anymore hahaha

I think sumone oredi posted lil bit the main story of the drama here:

http://photo-media.daum-img.net/200804/08/...83106.459.0.jpg

http://media.daum.net/entertain/broadcast/...&cp=mydaily

Park Jae Jeong will be pairing up with Yoon Ah in 'You Are My Destiny'. Yoon Ah will be playing the role of an tough happy go lucky orphan " Jang Sae Byeok" 장새벽 who received an eye cornea donation from a dead same-age girl after she lost her sight due to an accident. Her fate became entwined with the dead girl's family who slowly accept her as a part of their family as time goes by. Park Jae Jeong'll be playing the successor of the big family business who came back from abroad before his arranged marriage, falls and realizes the meaning true love from the cheerful Jang Sae Byeok.

Guest Ishida21

Today is the press conference of You Are My Destiny, can't wait to see pictures of the casting and Yoona of course :wub:.

^

u mean tomorrow on 30th

since today still 29th hahaha

I cant wait for the PRess Con tho

dont you think they kinda change the script a lil bit?

since when Park Tae Sung still one of the cast they made him the 3rd person in Yoona-PJJ rel

but after he's been replaced by LJH, that role (LJH role) is bcoming Yoona's Bro O_o

Guest Ishida21

I am so exciting about this drama, too much I think, that's explain my mistake :P

About Lee Tae Sung was replaced by Lee Ji Hoon, I'm little disapointend, Lee Tae Sung and Yoona was cute together in 9E2O, but Lee Ji Hoon as charisma tpp.

Yoona... :wub: can't wait ^^

Archived