[drama 2008] You Are My Destiny 너는 내 운명

Guest Soy

^

yeah i kinda expected LTS to be in this drama too,so Yoona can get her revenge hahahaha

but since they change it to LJH maybe that's why the role kinda chnage from sumkind a love rel to bro-sis rel >.<

yep it's today the press con kekeke

cant wait for the pics^^

• Replies 8.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest freetshirtsorg

SOSHI AMBN BAKERS PM me XD

I wanna join.

P.S. that secret bakery thread's mad confusing.

Of course I'll start regular work after 5/5/08 XD

Korean translator BTW

Guest Ishida21

The pictures from the website looks so funny and cute, I hope the drama will be full of fun moments like that.

Yoona is so pretty in this white dress, she looks shy on some pictures (as when she cross her hands), after all, it's the firs press conference of a new drama for her. Don't worry Yoona, you will be great! :lol:

Thanks for all the pics!

Guest lolly88

I'm glad yoona main guy is not the otherr guy ..he looks way older

and wat's up with his hair

Ps:YoonA looks like their child in this pic

137001038_L.jpg

Guest hahahoha

why are all discussions seem to only revolve around yoona???

anyway is lee ji hoon one of the main cast in this drama??

its a pity that he and yoona act as sibling here coz actually i want to see love affairs between them!!

Guest svisual

i kind of understand why some ppl don't like (or rather, hate) yoona. after seeing her from an unbiased perspective (fyi, i'm a die-hard yoona fan), there were times when yoona seemed a little distant aka snobbish aka other unpleasant adjectives you may have for her. but seriously, give her a chance.. watch her in all those Soshi-related videos.. and believe me when i say that it's hard not to fall in love with her..

debuting not even a year ago, she has landed so many guest roles.. and now her own drama.. kudos to this 18 year old girl, who's naturally beautiful, dorky and amazingly talented in acting (and dancing imo)..

Yoona, you're my number one... I can't wait to watch this drama faithfully... :)

aigooo! :w00t: yoona looks so pretty! <33333

when's this drama gonna start anyway? i kinda have an advantage since i have a kbs acct. lolx. xD

i'm really looking forward to yoona's new drama. i'm sure she'll have great reviews. i mean, she is a good actress, neh?

oooh, thanks for the picsies. *saving like crazy* ^^;

Archived