[drama 2008] You Are My Destiny 너는 내 운명

Guest Soy

nice to see yoona back acting again, she was very convincing as the stalker girl in 9E2O.

and if this is the cast list so far, it will be the first KBS daily drama's in the last 3 that doesn't have someone that was on nonstop 5.

Pure 19 had goo hye sun and jo jung rin, the heaven and earth one had han hyo joo, and the latest one had kim ji suk who was on for a few episodes as hyo joo's crush.

• Replies 8.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This is an official announcement.

SoShi Subs part of Soshified.com will be picking this daily drama project up and will be providing quite and accurate Subs for this drama. The hardsubbed versions will be available only on our forums, but the episodes will also be uploading into your YT account :)

Yes this is a daily drama, and yes we will be doing this ourself. We hope to be able to complete the full series, and we are quite optimistic and dedicated to this project already. If you want to help out, drop me a pm.

Guest khernitzz

This is an official announcement.

SoShi Subs part of Soshified.com will be picking this daily drama project up and will be providing quite and accurate Subs for this drama. The hardsubbed versions will be available only on our forums, but the episodes will also be uploading into your YT account :)

Yes this is a daily drama, and yes we will be doing this ourself. We hope to be able to complete the full series, and we are quite optimistic and dedicated to this project already. If you want to help out, drop me a pm.

I am a Fan of Yoona as well. although KBS world would be subbing this series as well but that would be months since the show began. I hope you can upload this one in crunchyroll as well Im not quite fond of YT. I can help do the timing for you

nice to see yoona back acting again, she was very convincing as the stalker girl in 9E2O.

and if this is the cast list so far, it will be the first KBS daily drama's in the last 3 that doesn't have someone that was on nonstop 5.

Pure 19 had goo hye sun and jo jung rin, the heaven and earth one had han hyo joo, and the latest one had kim ji suk who was on for a few episodes as hyo joo's crush.

^

kekekeke so you mean this time no comedian?

i just hope the drama will have good review at least for yoona so later in the future she will have bright career in acting

Guest hanlenguyen

Singer Lee Jeehoon joined a KBS1TV daily drama "You Are My Sunshine(Fate, 運命)" in place of actor Lee Taesung at the last minute.

80211526qb8.png

Lee Jeehoon was put in immediately in place of Lee Taesung who got down from "You Are My Sunshine" which is a succeeding drama to the present "Likeable or Not" for various reasons.

According to a staff, Lee Jeehoon attended the script reading.

Lee Jeehoon who appeared in MBC medical drama "New Heart" lately has been making his regular 6th album which will be released in May.

this film will be on TV in May.

credits to bug @ soshified :

Lee JiHoon is going to be YoonA's brother. YoonA is adopted so there could be some kind of romance like in "Autumn love story" but I HIGHLY doubt so.

Guest kris_argee

so LTS is out now in this drama and LJH will replace him?

awww i was excited to see LTS and Yoona together again :[

but it's ok, i like LJH...he's a funny guy lol

seems like Yoona will be paired up with much older guys

let's see how this drama will turn out

maybe they'll have good chemistry on screen

Guest simply_dream

WOW!!!! YOONA GETS A LEAD ROLE!!!!!!!! she's only 1 year older than me... and im not even sure about her acting and she gets a lead role... but what do u expect from sm, they never start out small, once they debut, they just have the best oppurtunity, there's no such thing as taking one step at a time >.<

Guest kimjiha3

YAY YAY YAY yoona~!!!

i love her acting skills :] it's awesome and the bomb lol

the other cast actors/actresses are popular well known ones too

im looking forward to this drama!

in may right?

Guest Cerise

so LTS is out now in this drama and LJH will replace him?

awww i was excited to see LTS and Yoona together again :[

but it's ok, i like LJH...he's a funny guy lol

seems like Yoona will be paired up with much older guys

let's see how this drama will turn out

maybe they'll have good chemistry on screen

Me too...

I was very excited that Yoona would work with LTS once more....

I like LJH too... love his appearance on screen...

Guest coral

이지훈, 일일드라마서 윤아와 연기 호흡

20080417170343511a4_173210_0.jpg

[OSEN=이정아 기자]가수 겸 탤런트 이지훈(29)이 5월초부터 방송되는 KBS 1TV 일일드라마 ‘너는 내 운명’(문은아 극본, 김명욱 연출)에서 새로운 모습을 선보인다.

최근 17주 연속 주간 시청률 1위를 차지하며 사랑을 받고 있는 ‘미우나 고우나’의 후속작 ‘너는 내 운명’에 출연하는 이지훈은 수더분한 이삿짐 센터 직원 김태풍으로 분해 그룹 소녀시대 멤버 윤아(장새벽 역)와 남매 호흡을 맞춘다.

이른바 장미족(장기 미취업자)의 소탈한 모습으로 변신할 이지훈은 KBS ‘헬로 애기씨’, MBC드라마넷 ‘빌리진 날 봐요’, 영화 ‘여선생VS여제자’, ‘몽정기2’ 등에서 코믹하고 친근한 이미지로 사랑 받은 바 있다.

‘너는 내 운명’은 시력을 잃었던 여주인공이 각막이식을 통해 새 삶을 선물 받고 입양된 가족의 품에서 살아가는 모습을 밝고 건강하게 그린다. 이지훈, 윤아, 신인 박재정 외에도 사미자, 정애리, 강석우, 이혜숙, 이필모 등 캐스팅을 완료하고 5월 방송을 목표로 본격적인 촬영을 시작했다.

한편 이지훈은 5월 13일 4년만에 앨범 발표도 앞두고 있다.

happy@osen.co.kr

===================================================================

이지훈ㆍ공현주, KBS '너는 내 운명' 합류

2008041811431866801_150341_0.jpg2008041811431866801_150341_1.jpg

(서울=연합뉴스) 강종훈 기자 = 이지훈과 공현주가 KBS 1TV 새 일일드라마 '너는 내 운명'(극본 문은아, 연출 김명욱)에 캐스팅됐다.

'너는 내 운명'은 장기를 이식한 여주인공 새벽이 새 가족 안에서 새 삶을 밝게 살아가는 모습을 그린 드라마.

이지훈은 여동생에게 각막을 기증받은 새벽을 가족으로 받아들이는 이삿짐 센터 직원 김태풍 역을 맡았다.

공현주는 솔직한 성격에 미모와 능력을 겸비한 가구 회사 디자인 팀장 김수빈 역을 맡아 박재정과 소녀시대 윤아와 삼각관계를 이룬다.

그 외 이필모, 김정난 등이 출연하는 '너는 내 운명'은 '미우나 고우나' 후속으로 다음달 초 방송될 예정이다.

double@yna.co.kr

(끝)

Guest khernitzz

OMG!! the cast gets better and better now Lee ji hoon's here too Im really gonna look forward to this

and gong hyun joo beautiful

Guest mopwns

It's so exciting to see YoonA getting a lead role!

I can't wait,

I haven't watched 9E2O, but I think I might.

Anyways,

YoonA gets such good looking guys after her!!

It's cool how shes so young and shes working with older actors.

YAYAYA!

YOONA!!!

<3333

Archived