[drama 2006] Fireworks 불꽃놀이

Guest xosandy

Guest poisonliz2
:) Thanks Luv for the pictures from MBC. From all the pictures I can see that this is going to be a good drama. Waiting patiently for Episode 5 and 6. Like the washing the clothes scene. Looks interesting and funny. I went into MBC to see the clips ................... :blush: :blush: Nara accidently pull the towel :w00t::w00t: Now I am curious about that scene. He he he

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest guess_

whew..

han chae-young does look prettier here..

i really love her new hairstyle!

cant wait to see this k-drama! :rolleyes:

but i dont really understand with it's story.. can somebody tell me more clearly?

Guest lubytam

How come HCY looks good with all the leading actor she has been working with

they look cute together

i just started this today...

i'm not sure I like the story or the cast that much but I DO like Kang Ji Hwan ALOT ALOT ALOT!

when he smiles i go crazy.. haha. i love it when he smiles, and I like that his character is kinda dorky like he was in Geum Soon too..

Han Che young really lost alot of weight @_@ and she still annoys the heck out of me.. but i'm gonna persevere for Ji Hwan's sake.

the drama reminds me a little bit of Ok Tap Bang Go Yang Ee/ Attic Cat.. that house on the roof sure reminds me alot of it, and some of the scenes too.

KANG JI HWAN~~~~~ <3

thanks for posting those awesome pics of him ;)

Guest minshoo

this drama is a little confusing but i guess it's because i dont understand a word of what they are saying lol. but i cant wait to watch the next episode today.

Guest leila

Luv thanks for the pics too. haha the bath room scene looks really funny judging from the pictures. I have not watched epi 3 and 4 yet.. lol

yeah i love kjh too. he blew my mind away when he wore the sunglasses during the match, he just looked soo good in them.. :P

by the way i really dislike the guy who cheated on hcy.. he is sooo self centred.. argh cant wait to see what happens

Epi 5

Bathroom scene is hilarious... HCy accidentally pulled KJH towel down.. background music with wolf howling!!

KJH & HCY relationships get better. When PEH saw HCY at KJH'w house she was pretty upset ( needs someone to translate her text)... jealousy sparks...

Looks like KJH & HCy relationship may not goes smooth if PEH is not sure of her own feelings with Yoon Sang Hyun .... lets hope PEH will leave them alone to develop their relationship..

Guest Chaima

Just watch episode 5 and the story is getting better so is my opinion on Kang Ji Hwan. :D

My only regret is I don't understand hangul.

Anybody up for a spot translation? Especially the scene when Mireh got so angry with Na Ra and In Jae :blush:

Wow...I just watched episode 5 and I'm happy to say that Fireworks gets better and better with every episode. There are so many sweet/cute scenes in this episode. I totally love the couple...I think they look great together...I'll post more pictures soon...

Ah...some preview for now...hehe...

ceyes005006700lp.jpg

ceyes005006799kr.jpg

ceyes005007103ih.jpg

ceyes005007196ql.jpg

ceyes005007156qe.jpg

Oh...hehe...thanks leila and everyone for your comments on the pictures/posts...hehe...I feel very happy.

Guest Chaima

Wow...I just watched episode 5 and I'm happy to say that Fireworks gets better and better with every episode. There are so many sweet/cute scenes in this episode. I totally love the couple...I think they look great together...I'll post more pictures soon...

Ah...some preview for now...hehe...

http://img82.imageshack.us/img82/3213/ceyes005006700lp.jpg

http://img82.imageshack.us/img82/28/ceyes005006799kr.jpg

http://img64.imageshack.us/img64/9603/ceyes005007103ih.jpg

http://img82.imageshack.us/img82/3049/ceyes005007196ql.jpg

http://img82.imageshack.us/img82/6271/ceyes005007156qe.jpg

Oh...hehe...thanks leila and everyone for your comments on the pictures/posts...hehe...I feel very happy.

Luv,

Totally agree with you... :w00t:

Thanks for posting those pictures and wow! more pictures from you would be great..... he he he

Guest kiki08

ohhh~

i justed watched eps5.

it was great except forthe part whenever HCY&KJH

part came the place where I went to for watching(not mbc the website because it freaking sucks whenever you try to watch something)

i got so mad!!!!!ERR...(but then again i wasgoingto download it anyway ^^;;)

Aug05!! thanks for the pics i didnt see her hugging him becuase the website froze

where do you go to get the best quality to watch it live ???

thanks^^*

Guest happii

^^

Pictures are from the promotion shoot. I found from from daum yesterday but forgot to post.

Ah...you can view the music video of Fireworks from daum also...but the streaming might be bad at peak hours.

http://mv.daum.net/

Hehe...Pictures of that scene from the news...

20060527085510.807.0.jpg

Link To Article

lol that is sooo funny

Guest minshoo

oooo thank you so much Luv.........cannot wait to watch it. so is the bathroom scene in today's episode or tomorrow? i hope its today

I recorded the episode for everyone...it turns out pretty okay...but still buffers a little...if you use BS Player...it should be pretty smooth...hehe...I'm uploading it and it should take about 10 minutes...

Okay...some more pictures...

bscap0203oo.jpg

bscap0261wg.jpg

bscap0451hp.jpg

bscap0461fx.jpg

bscap0559td.jpg

bscap0880qt.jpg

bscap0840bc.jpg

bscap1102jv.jpg

Archived